BN TV

Woman gets Teeth fixed for Free after being bullied on Social Media

BellaNaija.com

Heartstrings! Woman gets Teeth fixed for Free after being bullied on Social Media - BellaNaija

Jessica McDaniels

Jessica McDaniels‘ teeth was mocked after photos of her circulated on social media, but now, after two dentists saw her photo, they have been fixed – for free!

Jessica was smiling, recording with her phone a video of her friends getting engaged when a photo of her was taken and posted on social media.

The photo quickly circulated. Internet users mocked and bullied her, some saying she should be in a zoo, forgetting that people in memes are actual humans.

But two dentists saw her photo and decided to help.

Now Jessica can’t stop smiling with her new set of teeth.

Watch the videos of Jessica McDaniels’ transformation below:

Photo Credit: Twitter @stltoday

1. aproko housewife

August 4, 2017 at 4:19 pm

WOW! Inspirational! Something good came out of her sad ordeal. Well-done to those doctors! Now she can smile whole-heartedly!

2. Kbear

August 4, 2017 at 4:24 pm

She is BEAUTIFUL!

3. Mama

August 4, 2017 at 5:12 pm

This is sad. I ‘ve always said that we are no different from racist when we insult people for things like body image for which they have no control over. Unfortunately, Nigerians are very good at this. That’s how they trolled Oshomole during his wedding, and called it a joke. If we all had a say in how we would look at the time we are born, no one will choose to be ‘ugly’. Happy she got her teeth fixed.

4. Rubynnia

August 4, 2017 at 7:15 pm

Self esteem/confidence is a big deal. See her smiling and looking more beautiful with her new set of teeth.

5. Oma

August 4, 2017 at 7:39 pm

My sister has the same problem. wrong dentition. She rarely take photos but uses mine. I do not know how to help her. She has been bullied from childhood because of that and she has very low self esteem. I never knew this can be fixed till I watched this

6. Ephi

August 4, 2017 at 8:08 pm

The bullies got served. Nice.

• nene+

August 4, 2017 at 8:27 pm

She is indeed a beautiful lady. God bless people who helped.

7. Thatgirlwithbrownteeth

August 4, 2017 at 10:11 pm

Wow thanks doctors.
    I still remembered being bullied as a child for having brown teeth and it was so bad because i was in boarding school and everytime i had a slight argument with someone i was told of my brown teeth and that it is because i couldn’t brush my teeth very well (that was not the case, i learnt it was as a result of a medication so there was no amount of brushing that could have turned it white) and even seniors would make fun of me. This really reduced my self esteem and confidence as i was always cautious of my smile whenever i am with a large group of people. I am over 22yrs now and i am still trying to be as confident as i can when i smile because i always feel like people are looking at my teeth. But it is getting better though. I really wish i had a white set of teeth like most people.

• Ada

March 17, 2018 at 10:37 am

Something can be done if you want. Try to make an appointment with your dentist.

• Kendra Mc

May 4, 2018 at 12:50 am

Hey it’s ok my two front teeth are discolored yellow due to bonding …true some folks treat me well but others have been cruel and it would tear me down.God knows if I had the money I would rectify my situation.

8. Missy

August 5, 2017 at 7:04 am

So beautiful!!
    Wish someone could do this for me as well. I’m such a beautiful girl with very bad dentition. My gap is expanding by the day. I try not to talk and smile broadly.

9. o

August 5, 2017 at 10:04 am

Why am I crying like this?. So happy for her

10. Iydy

August 5, 2017 at 11:22 am

Someone locate my damaged face and help oooo. Thank you. So glad for her.

11. Ada

March 17, 2018 at 10:40 am

If you don’t like how your dentition looks, you don’t need to suffer and smile (closed mouth). Try to request for the services of a certified dentist in any of the government hospitals near you (if funding is the reason you’re putting up with it). Some dental services are covered by NHIS scheme and even free!