BN TV

WATCH the Full Clip of Prince Harry & Meghan Markle’s First Joint Interview + How their Love blossomed from a Blind Date

BN TV

You’ve seen clips, and now it’s time for the full video.

Shortly after the announcement of their engagement, Prince Harry and Meghan Markle sat down with BBC News for their first joint interview.

The couple are set to marry in May 2018, at the St. George’s Chapel at Windsor Castle, according to The Guardian.

In the interview, they spoke candidly about Prince Harry’s proposal, how it was “Sweet, Natural and Romantic”, as well as their plan to have children, and more.

Watch:

1. Mondela

November 29, 2017 at 11:19 am

Congrats to them..but i cant understand why some blacks/africans are seeing this union as one great achievement,even to the point of comparing her to obama in terms of being a ‘1st black’ to reach something. Oh Plzzzzzz..

• Mrs chidukane

November 29, 2017 at 12:28 pm

You know African Americans can have self esteem issues. You need to see how they were shaming South Africans because a white woman represented them at Miss Universe. Many of them are also shaming Meghan for marrying a white man. I sincerely believe that they’re as racist if not more racist than white people. I stand to be corrected though.

• Becca

November 29, 2017 at 1:43 pm

@Mrs chidukane – I totally agree. They are the most racist people I’ve ever had the displeasure to come across. Serious inferiority complex, if they’re not bitching over black/white, someone is the wrong shade of brown…or too mixed.

• Ephi

November 29, 2017 at 8:40 pm

While I wouldn’t consider it an achievement in that sense, I can understand the whole hullabaloo about it. Ask those who grew up in Britain in the 60s and 70s and suffered extreme racism and chants like “Ain’t no black in the Union Jack” then you would understand.

2. Maami

November 29, 2017 at 11:25 am

they look really sweet together, but it’s obvious who loves who more and i hope they break that thing they say that “let the man be the one who loves you more”. I like how she is confident and bold, and not just letting harry do all the talking and gaze at him adoringly like her sister in law does. Though and i think it’s partly her age and her accomplishments as a person before meeting him. Aunty Kate is like a mouse that has as much personality as a white painted wall. So, i think she will do fine because she will hold her own. I hope she knows what she is going into sha, because a good royal wife who will blend into her husband and be nothing but a clothes horse and photo op is Kate Middleton. It’s the reason why Diana couldn’t work for the royal family because she realised very quickly what they wanted her to be and aunty Deedee was having none of that. Harry has been the rebel for a long time, so maybe this confident woman is just the right person for him. A mousey Kate middleton would probably bore him to death, so in that i say, great choice and good luck guys. Your babies will be stunning unlike your niece and nephew. don’t mean to be unkind to babies but yikes, those kids are all Windsor. Nothing Diana at all.

• Dainty

November 29, 2017 at 1:45 pm

C’mon maami, leave the children outta this.

• Ada

November 29, 2017 at 1:59 pm

Wow. What a comment. I wonder what Kate ever did to you. Someone is keeping a low profile and doing her duty,she is shamed for it. See, Meghan is just as boring as Kate. What exciting things has she been doing prior to now that you know about? Kate dated Williams for 10 years. She clearly knows her duty and what is expected of her as a future King’s wife. She carries herself well or is it now a crime to be reserved? There’s no winning with people honestly. You’re now shaming her kids looks? Really? Let’s see yours, that’s if you have any.

• Wan Inc

November 29, 2017 at 3:36 pm

Which Kate is mousy, that woman is a strategist do you know what it took for her to land William? Go back and read your tabloid news.

I fear quiet people more than loud people, at least with loud people you know where you stand. I bet she is keeping kwayet and when she becomes queen “we will see her true colours shining through “?

I hope Meghan doesn’t invite pippa to her wedding too?

• wifematerial

November 29, 2017 at 10:41 pm

you are so pathetic!!!! and it is obvious you do not understand what you typing though you thought you do!!!!!!!!!!! Kate in her world and she Megan from different background and raised differently……..Buckingham do not real care about Harry cos he ain’t gonna be king!!! good for him he choose what he want……… why talking about those kids and comparing them with the unborn children??????????? Diana wasn’t bored with being royal but she left bcos Charlie wasn’t doing right by her.

• BlueEyed

November 30, 2017 at 7:19 am

Lol Maami I agree with you, Kate na Abokoku, she wa born to be boring and not haves a life outside a man, that’s her life’s calling.
      Meghan has done tangible humanitarian work, she has been a very vocal activist in her small right and she has be very proud of her black roots. So therefore, Meghan is fifty times better than waitey katey.

3. Mrs chidukane

November 29, 2017 at 12:55 pm

RIP Princess Diana. I love how he did a happy dance when she referred to him as husband. I can’t believe I watched this long video, lol.

4. Adeola

November 29, 2017 at 2:30 pm

This is very sweet. I love love!

5. Amaka

November 29, 2017 at 4:19 pm

Aww be kind… Kate Middleton has done nothing wrong… I kind of like her….

6. She

November 29, 2017 at 7:11 pm

Am I the only person who doesn’t see anything white in this girl? I would never have taken her for a mixed race anything. Straight oyinbo. maybe 0.2% black blood. negligible.

7. Ephi

November 29, 2017 at 9:12 pm

I just finished watching the vid. Very worth it. They will do well as a couple and the sense of unity they have built together will stand them in good stead when the time comes. William and Harry chose well. Princess Di will surely be proud of her boys.