Scoop

Merry Christmas ?? From The Franklins – Ubi, Jayden & Zaneta!

BellaNaija.com

This is just too cute!

TripleMG boss Ubi Franklin has shared Christmas themed photos of his family – himself, son Jayden and daughter Zaneta. The photos were shot by Prince Meyson and it shows the Franklins in matching outfits.

Check on it.

Photo Credit:
Zaneta‘s Dress By @voguishbyayabime
Ubi and Jayden’s Jackets By @iamsexysteel
Photographer- @princemeyson

1. Radiant

December 22, 2017 at 1:14 pm

I love the photos. I love the attires. 🙂

2. Gorgeous

December 22, 2017 at 1:53 pm

Are these two kids from his same ex — Lilian Esoro? I thought Lilian had just a son for him?.If these two kids are from her ,please dear LIly forgive the guy and reconcile with him for the sake of these lovely kids ooh ,biko. I know marriage is not that easy.

• Funmilola

December 22, 2017 at 2:06 pm

Is this sarcasm or you’re serious?

• nene+

December 22, 2017 at 3:33 pm

Beautiful children. I hope that they can be raised by both parents.
      I also think Franklin is a good dad to his children.

• Ec

December 22, 2017 at 6:29 pm

??? sarcastic seriousness

• Candy

December 22, 2017 at 6:32 pm

He Had the baby with a another woman while he was dating Lilian. You know like Gabrielle and Dwane .

• Smh

December 22, 2017 at 7:22 pm

Stop lying! It was already stated earlier that that’s his niece. People will just be fabricating lies anyhow online, haba!

3. Marian

December 22, 2017 at 1:55 pm

What is the meaning of all this? Just to spite Lillian? So why couldn’t he flaunt her like this whiles he was still with Lillian? Lillian has my respect for ignoring his childish shenanigans and being the bigger person. We used to hear all the time that he used to beat Emma Nyra badly and he’s really showing all the signs of being an abusive partner; the self pity, the victim behaviour, the profuse neediness, etc. I’m glad Lillian walked away. Although she too! She knew he abused her fellow woman and she went on to marry him!

4. Social Media 9

December 22, 2017 at 4:31 pm

Ubi seems like a great dad. Regardless!
    ????…….

5. tunmi

December 22, 2017 at 4:37 pm

I didn’t know he had a daughter

6. anitafan

December 23, 2017 at 1:11 am

Cute babies. They need to stop shaping Jayden’s eyebrows though x

• Cocolette

December 23, 2017 at 6:13 pm

I don’t think they’re shaping Jayden’s brows, he probably got them from his father whose brows look almost perfectly shaped too.
      BTW, shebi they said the girl is Ubi’s niece, which one is now daughter again? Stop confusing us and pick one na