BN TV

Must Watch Trailer! Wole Ojo, Kehinde Bankole, Gbenro Ajibade star in “Bachelor’s Eve”

BellaNaija.com

Bachelor’s Eve tells the story of a handsome player, Uche, who is ready to finally tie the marital knot with the love of his life. Their relationship is made in Heaven and married life is destined to be great.

24 hours before d-day, he hangs out with his team of Casanovas to bid bachelorhood good bye. All goes well until a dark secret rears its ugly head and sets off a chain reaction that forcefully subjects their love to the burning test flames.

The movie which was directed by Rotimi Raji and produced by Adefajo Ayobami features Kehinde Bankole, Wole Ojo, Doris Simeon, Gbenro Ajibade, Frankincense, Jumoke Odetola, Kehinde Olorunyomi amongst others.

Watch Trailer below:

1. Bolaji

January 2, 2018 at 7:59 pm

The hangover Naija. OK. Straight after The Royal Marigold, I mean, Hibiscus hotel. The new trend is basically to take Hollywood movies and create a Nollywood version. O.K.

• Ruth

January 3, 2018 at 6:50 am

Finally, I thought I was the only one noticing this new wave of subtle plagiarism going on in Nollywood. You forgot to mention Omoni Oboli’s My Wife and I??‍♀️

• Bolaji

January 4, 2018 at 7:53 pm

Did not forget oh! There are a few …. Fifty – Sex & The City, Potato Potahto – The Break Up., Wives On Strike – someone else’ idea allegedly 🙂 , Sigh!!!!

2. Jenny

January 2, 2018 at 10:47 pm

OMG can they NOT be original in any kind of way?! This is getting embarrassing. If you’re going to copy, make SURE that the talent, production and everything is as good or BETTER as well! I’m tired.

3. Lami

January 2, 2018 at 10:50 pm

This trailer is a no ooooo. If Wole and the rest respect themselves, they should stop doing these rubbish movies!!!! You don’t even really know what it’s about, just scattered.

4. CrazyWorld

January 2, 2018 at 10:55 pm

I saw Kehinde Balogun and my heart skipped a bit. I thought she got married and changed her name. Kehinde Bankole, I am coming for you. I love love love love love you. This your gap tooth be making somebody feel sometype of way but I love you like that.

5. Oversabi

January 3, 2018 at 11:57 am

@BN please correct your spelling of bachelor’s.

6. Blissful

January 7, 2018 at 7:16 pm

Trailer isn’t bad…we need to encourage our Nollywood folks…can’t wait to watch it…