Scoop

#ThrowbackThursday: Do you remember these Adverts?

BellaNaija.com

It’s Thursday and social media dictates that people reminisce and share past memories online – whether it is through old photos or old trends.

Today for #ThrowbackThursday we are asking if you can name these adverts? Rate yourself!

1. Melvy

January 11, 2018 at 2:55 pm

No. 3 is my all time favorite… That MTN ‘Sunshine’ ad. ‘Oh Jerry, now you gonna make me cry’… Mehn, I fell in love with Jerry… I still am in love with him… Please who knows who he is??? I was quite a small girl then.

• Oh Jerry

January 12, 2018 at 11:37 pm

That advert is my all time favorite too, my name is Jerry and it was released while I was in Uni, So I suddenly became cool.

2. @simplymeana

January 11, 2018 at 4:02 pm

Advert 3 most epic..hey babe, can u step out bla bla I want to give u a gift just as priceless as u are
    A gift?Now? How? Just step To your balcony
    Babe…. dis 1s for u, thanks for bringing sunshine into my life♥️♥️♥️
    Oooooo jerrryyyyy
    Chai dat was my first love story I believed in love just bcos of dat advert at a very very tender age o

3. Dainty

January 11, 2018 at 4:09 pm

No. 3 all day every day!!!!!!!!!!!!
    “O JERRY………….”
    That was when I started falling in love with love.
    Lol

• californiabawlar

January 12, 2018 at 2:05 am

Exactly! I was always a tomboy and I never cared for romance in any way… but mehn! I have to agree that little things like “O Jerry…’ slowly but surely inspired the very little inkling I now have towards love ;-D Plus Jerry was also a grad of my Uni! You wan fear famzing and bragging rights?

4. bruno

January 11, 2018 at 4:52 pm

who can remember that eclairs advert with that girl.they usually show the advert during cardbury breakfast television on saturdays.
    one taste of garly be in my mouth, so go get urs now.
    the particular girl in this advert will be a grand mother by now.

or that eko bank advert. its eko its eko bank the best of quality banking.

or that IGI advert they usually show during nigerian football matches.

adverts are not what they use to be any more.

• Zeena

January 11, 2018 at 8:58 pm

Yay! I loved that EcoBank ad…
      “The bank for quality banking, that stands for excellence in all things, that’s EcoBank, that’s EcoBank, that’s EcoBank for the world.

The bank for quality banking, we’re excellent in all things, Ecooooooooooo-Baaank!”

5. Wale

January 11, 2018 at 4:54 pm

1. This is Bournvita advert
    2. Blue Band
    3. MTN Valentine (Sunshine)
    4. Peak Milk.

6. MercyI

January 11, 2018 at 5:27 pm

The Ads That Featured Kanu Nwankwo In it “PEAK IS IN YOU”

7. o

January 11, 2018 at 6:07 pm

2. Blue band or Planta 3. MTN 4. Peak milk

8. Whimsical

January 11, 2018 at 6:08 pm

Papillo! One day i know say you go make us proud!

9. Meee