BN TV

Adanna & David welcome Baby No. 2! Watch their Birth & Gender Reveal Vlog on BN TV

BN TV

Vloggers Adanna and David have announced the birth of their second child together.

According to Adanna, the new addition to their family arrived on Friday, 23rd of March. She says:

F A M I L Y ?…The most precious gift we have here on earth. On March 23rd we went from a family of 3 to a family of 4 ? We had been looking forward to this day and are so grateful for a safe delivery ?? Kian is so thrilled to be a big brother ? Thank you so much to everyone who supported us and wished us well on this journey. Our Birth Vlog + Gender Reveal is now live on our YouTube channel

Watch the video below.

1. Congrats!!!

March 26, 2018 at 1:06 am

A massive congratulations to you Adanna. You’re sooo lucky to be having your mum around to help you. I had my first by emergency C-section as well and didn’t get any omugwo “in the abroad”. I’m so happy for you and David.

• AmericanWonder

March 26, 2018 at 7:18 pm

It can only be one of two. Another Boy prost!

2. OA

March 26, 2018 at 3:05 am

Congrats Adanna, David, and Kian. Watched the vlog and thank God everything went smoothly. I won’t mention baby’s name so as not to spoil for those who haven’t watched. Some commenter ruined the surprise for me but that’s what I get for reading comments before watching.

3. Nenye

March 26, 2018 at 7:05 am

Sooo Beautiful. Watched till the end. God is Awesome. God bless ur home Adanna & David. Welcome Baby.

4. Tutu

March 26, 2018 at 8:18 am

Someone cutting onions beside me. I love how he loves her.

5. Authentic Sunshine