News

Festus Keyamo appointed Spokesperson of Buhari’s 2019 Campaign

BellaNaija.com

Festus Keyamo appointed Director, Strategic Communications of Buhari's 2019 Campaign - BellaNaijaLawyer Festus Keyamo has been appointed the Director, Strategic Communications of President Muhammadu Buhari‘s 2019 elections campaign.

Keyamo shared the news on his Twitter.

The role equates to being the official spokesperson of Buhari’s presidential campaign, he wrote.

He shared a photo of his appointment letter, writing:

With this letter below?, I have just been appointed the Director, Strategic Communications (Official Spokesperson) for the President’s 2019 Presidential Campaigns. I will be making a formal statement on this much later.

1. abass

April 17, 2018 at 1:31 pm

nonsense!

2. Sammy imobio

April 17, 2018 at 1:59 pm

Congrat my brother,
    Sammy.
    Old student Edo state university ekpoma, graduated 1992.
    Friend of visual, victor and Bob and George, chunky and Ali baba.
    We are proud off you.
    U are doing a great job.

3. keke driver

April 17, 2018 at 2:01 pm

Both you and that idiotic slow being have already lost!!!

4. Cozygal

April 17, 2018 at 2:25 pm

He got what he wanted, but they won’t get what they want (come 2019).

5. Amaka

April 17, 2018 at 2:51 pm

There’s no one really opposing Buhari in 2019 so he has already won

6. nnenne

April 17, 2018 at 5:23 pm

Nigeria has more than two political parties. Do your research @ Amaka.
    My fear is that the south is two divided. This may play well for the president of the North…Buhari.
    We will all suffer it. Directly or indirectly!

7. Anon

April 17, 2018 at 9:39 pm

Has this uncouth man started respecting and treating his wife right?

8. 9ja

April 17, 2018 at 10:32 pm

Nigeria’s brand of “human rights” lawyers – Money for hand, back for ground…

9. tony

April 18, 2018 at 3:00 am

MONEY HUNGRY FOOL… NEVER TRUSTED HIM

10. Adeyemi James

May 3, 2018 at 11:51 am

I am a Nigerian and hail from Kogi State but residing in Kaduna. Since the day I heard of your Barr. Festus Keyamo) appointment and acceptance of the same I have made up my mind not to sit on the fence any longer.I believe in PMB and what he stands for viz: incorruptibility, honesty, selflessness, firmness,etc. I want to be actively involved in the campaign towards 2019 presidential election particularly in the area(s) that our learned SAN is involved. please let me know to get involved. Looking forward to an early response to this inquiry.. Gob bless PMB, God Bless Nigeria.