BN TV

Toyin Abraham is Unpredictable, Unconventional & Fun in Teaser for her New Reality Show “True and Bare” by Linda Ikeji TV | Watch

BN TV

There’s yet another interesting show coming up on Linda Ikeji TV.

Today, the trailer for a new reality show starring Nollywood actress Toyin Abraham, formerly known as Toyin Aimakhu, has been unveiled. The show is called “Toyin Abraham: True and Bare“.

Linda Ikeji shared the news about the show as well as the teaser, saying:

Only actress Toyin Abraham can tell police officers to leave a place and not return. Lol. She’s like no one you’ve ever met. Pure, unpredictable, down to earth, unconventional, fun and definitely a little crazy…lol…and she shows her fans her true and pure self in her own reality show called Toyin Abraham: True and Bare, brought to you exclusively by Linda Ikeji TV. One of our shows that I am truly proud of. Can’t wait for you guys to see it, only of course on Linda Ikeji TV online and on cable.

Watch the teaser below.

1. Anonymous

April 20, 2018 at 4:07 am

I love this woman.She is one of the best.She does her thing so effortlessly.

2. Physio Tinu

April 20, 2018 at 4:30 am

I like watching Toyin. I find her really interesting off screen. Gonna watch this.

3. Good

April 20, 2018 at 10:55 am

Toyin, my woman crush any day, any time. I love you…….. So real in acting!

4. Hmmmm

April 20, 2018 at 12:25 pm

Mo Abudu is media mogul for the “posh” people.

Linda Ikeji is media mogul for the “pako” people.

• Temi

April 22, 2018 at 5:20 pm

So basically Linda will be way more successful as pish Nigeria is 1% of 180 million or so. Pako is 99% If I were running a business, gimme the mass market any day. You control what people consume, you control them. Period. Go Linda!

5. Bowl

April 20, 2018 at 1:48 pm

@Hmmmm, you mean the reverse side of hunger and oppression dressed as posh / class. I don’t think Nigerians are posh in any way . The real class identifies with humanity.

• BeeAllison

April 20, 2018 at 7:35 pm

Good thinking … ??

6. bukola

April 21, 2018 at 2:40 am

I like Toyin so much…I mean she’s too natural in acting

7. Fizzy

April 21, 2018 at 1:16 pm

Toyin has really “upped” her game since leaving her marriage. Her handlers are doing a great job.