BN TV

Watch Video of President Buhari speaking about Nigerian Youth & the Country’s Security & Economic Situation

BellaNaija.com

Watch video of President Buhari saying the Nigerian Youth wants to sit & do nothing - BellaNaija

President Muhammadu Buhari, while speaking at the Commonwealth Business Forum on Wednesday, said the Nigerian youth wants to sit and do nothing.

His comments have so far been met with backlash, the country’s youth proclaiming their resilience and hard work.

Buhari’s comments is coming on the heels of his vice president Yemi Osinbajo‘s visit to tech companies in Lagos led by the country’s youth.

Watch the video of him speaking below:

1. Kkay

April 19, 2018 at 1:24 pm

Which Nigerianyouths are lazy? The hawkers under the hot sun and heat of tarred roads? Or the son’s of our treasury looters?
    Someone is not in touch with the Nigerian reality.
    How have you empowered fhe youths? Through free education or skills acquisition?
    Your kinsmen are even the worst hit ’empowered with begging bowls’ all over the place.

• Jade

April 19, 2018 at 11:07 pm

The only way we can prove him wrong is by taking serious action. Not just getting angry on the internet. And don’t ask me to vote, because it’s going to be rigged anyway and it’s always the devil vs another devil.

Let’s start a protest, demonstration all across the U.S, U.K let our voices be heard. . Let them see and hear that enough is enough. Let’s be all over social media condemning Buhari and the failed leadership

It’s already guaranteed Buhari lives in his delusional world.
      Action speaks louder.

2. Bee

April 19, 2018 at 1:36 pm

hmmm, the look when he hit the mic…gush. We need a good president fa. He didn’t even have good facts about the soft loan.e.g how many people got the loan? how much were they given?, how have u tackled insecurity, herdsmen killings are carried out everyday in Benue state. etc. The applause came when he mentioned shell is going to invest, not what YOU have done. God please give us good leaders I beg thee.

3. Lizzy

April 19, 2018 at 1:39 pm

I’m disappointed. SMH for this my country..

4. Wii

April 19, 2018 at 2:18 pm

Lol. I am too embarrassed to watch. I can’t stand it Don’t want to cringe for the rest of day. I need to be productive today Biko.

5. Confuzzled

April 19, 2018 at 2:35 pm

If this man wins in 2019 then he will be proven right, as only a lazy, uneducated lot will allow him to be reelected. I will do my part to vote against him. I just hope others take this personally as well. I’m offended and embarrassed.

On a related note, do any of his children have jobs or own companies? Maybe they are the ones he’s referring to.

• Mrs chidukane

April 19, 2018 at 3:33 pm

You don’t need to add maybe. Of course they’re the ones he’s referring to. Their job description is Presidents kids. He’s also referring to some of his kinsmen, not all.

6. James

April 19, 2018 at 5:20 pm

For security we have not done well . The North central region has been taken over by Gun Herders on killing spree

7. Umburtim

April 19, 2018 at 9:51 pm

What did you expect from him. After leaving power in the 1985 as you man put didn’t add a certificate to onces he had. I pity the president judgements

8. Umburtim

April 19, 2018 at 9:59 pm

To us who educated what did the current government put in place for us .

9. Thomas Ajayi

April 19, 2018 at 10:52 pm

This is pathetic

10. Thomas Ajayi

April 19, 2018 at 10:53 pm

As industrious as we are…

11. Evans

April 20, 2018 at 10:37 am

In as as we are angered by the presentation of our President about the Youths, our concentration at this point is for us to form a formidable group to showcase our talents. And also call for a meeting with the President in the six geopolitical zones to convey what We do and what he should do. We should avoid taking our country back to Egypt. The bulk of our youth population depends on politicians and our anger matters nothing to them. Most of our people are impoverished and their choice of candidate to vote is base on highest bidder. The youths doesn’t have the financial muscle to contend. We should use this opportunity to drive our agenda. The President should set aside 1 billion dollars for Youths Enterprise Development Fund. It should be a loan for interested Youths. Youths can form Cooperative, and to be guaranteed by State government and Royal highnesses. There shouldn’t be collateral but a moratorium of one year at 2% interest. The governance of our country requires men of integrity, we shouldn’t forget where we are coming from. Nobody in the country, dead or alive had ever associated Buhari with CORRUPTION. Let’s be careful before we plunge the country to another regrettable experience. The opposition political party members whose antecedents are well known by all the youths are capitalizing on this, presenting themselves as messiahs. For sixteen years they derailed the Ship of State. Let’s be wise

12. Cathie

April 20, 2018 at 7:21 pm

I am a licensed nurse, I am also licensed to practice as a psychiatric nurse, I saw myself through the University and graduated with a First Class. I have worked consistently for 10years now. I live in an environment terrorised by killer herdsmen but I have not run away because I can not abandon my clients living with HIV. I currently have admissions to 8 UK universities for a master of Public health with part scholarship to some of them. I am a better nurse daily and I give my patients my all because I am not a #lazynigerianyouth #lazynigerianyouths #nurselife #nurse #accolade #voteout #saynotobadgovernance in #Nigeria

13. Andy

April 26, 2018 at 12:58 pm

I can see that you don’t have respect for your parents .