BN TV

BellaNaija.com

Omoni Oboli wants Wives to encourage their Husbands to get their PVC | WATCH on BN TV | BellaNaijaNollywood actor Omoni Oboli has a message for wives around Nigeria, and it has to do with people getting their Permanent Voters Card (PVC).

She’s sure the wives have gotten their PVCs, she said, and has an idea to have the husbands get theirs.

What is it?

She’s asking that before wives get into bed and have sex with their husbands, they ask that the husbands show their PVC.

So your PVC becomes like a gate fee – but for sex!

Watch her speak below:

1. CrazyWorld

May 24, 2018 at 12:01 pm

Many women keep believing sex is a gift that only they can offer. When a Guy then gets the gift and walk away, you start saying yidi yada zipidi blah blah blah like a confused minion. I am disappointed in Omoni Oboli.

The other day someone said women are users and manipulators and everyone wanted to cut his head. If I now promise to get PVC after sex and I don’t, does that not mean I have played the player?

• Random

May 24, 2018 at 2:45 pm

Relax crazy world it’s not that deep. It’s only a comedy skit campaign.

2. Kamer sista

May 24, 2018 at 12:27 pm

I am a woman and I think I will never understand nor support the use of sex as a way to obtain anything from a man. Not only we should be able to support whatever view we would like to transfer to our partner with relatable information and facts, but also using your body as a transaction tool is called « prostitution ». Sex is to be freely enjoyed within the covenant of marriage (my personal belief).

3. Chi chi

May 24, 2018 at 3:05 pm

But it is only husbands that want sex? What if the lady wants it too? Or are women can’t ask for sex too??

4. Olori

May 24, 2018 at 3:19 pm

All shades of wrong. Sis Omoni, this one don’t make no sense whether from a feminist angle or not. Sorry.

5. africhic