BN TV

Donald Duke launches VLog Series “Bridging the Gap” | Watch Trailer on BN

BellaNaija.com

Presidential aspirant Donald Duke has just launched a weekly video series titled “Bridging the Gap” with the aim of sharing his thoughts on national issues as well as answering questions and giving general advice.

Watch the teaser for the vlog below.

1. aja

July 10, 2018 at 9:51 pm

Donald duke thank you for this, come 2019 if you want the youth to vote for you, interact with us as much as possible, people dont know who to vote for, so this is a welcome development, talk to the people about your plans, your outstanding work in cross rivers state, the models used in your cross rivers state reform and how you plan on applying them to the nation at large

2. Tincan

July 10, 2018 at 9:53 pm

I just would love this man to be my president, I don’t know why. It might just be the polish. I was so broken hearted when he was pulled out of the presidential race in 2007, I was bitter.

I feel like for 2019, he has left it too late. Like his campaign should have started strongly in 2017. I dunno…

• LemmeRant

July 11, 2018 at 1:06 am

“I just would love this man to be my president, I don’t know why”

You don’t know why you want someone to rule your country for 4years

• Tincan

July 11, 2018 at 3:29 pm

Well, that was me not having the inclination to go into too much detail, yesterday. My ‘don’t know why’ is really about the fact that I’m somewhat torn. So whilst he was governor of Cross River State, he did a lot right? Built a lot, all aesthetically compelling stuff, with huge potential to generate income for the state, as I understand it. However I also keep hearing that behind all the stuff he achieved, he is apparently just as corrupt. He also was/is? in the same bed with PDP, which makes me wonder. All that said I still strongly lean towards having him as my president.

That’s the longer version of my comment.

3. Fleur

July 11, 2018 at 12:52 am

DD, You should interact with Nigerians. Not throw your grand ideas out way for us to chew and shush. Do a roadtrip battabox style blog. Feel the masses let them feel you. Toke has done this. So I am left wanting more from ya brain and experience.

4. Truth

July 11, 2018 at 1:30 am

Donald Duke, please tell us about the moribund white elephant Tinapa project you squandered CR state resources on and what has become of Tinapa today. The percentage of Nigerians capable of making informed choices devoid of ethnic, religious and silly sentiments when it comes to choosing credible leaders is very very low. Nigerian youths will vote for Donald Duke just because he is handsome. Yes, they are that shallow and gullible. They voted for GEJ because he was a lucky man and his name is Goodluck plus he had no shoes.

• Emmanuel Archibong Eyo

July 17, 2018 at 7:34 pm

This question is jaundiced. DD never squandered CRS money,he conceptualized,built and commissioned TINAPA before handing over to the next government. It was left for the next governments to continue nurturing it since governance is a continuum.Whether they did or not is not DD’s fault.It is however very dubious to only attribute TINAPA resort to DD.He did far more than that to CRS despite the lean resources available to him. Quality leadership,water, sanitation, environment, tourism, security, education, roads,urbanization, infrastructures,Style, nationalism and self esteem of CRians,,etc.too many to mention.He literary put CRS on the WORLD MAP.Hopefully, he will replicate same in Nigeria.
      So, please remain properly guided.

5. Confuzzled

July 11, 2018 at 8:50 am

This guys “campaign” so far feels to me like the political equivalent of dipping your toes in the pool without getting in.

6. Nija my home

July 11, 2018 at 8:53 am

He’s a very intelligent man with a lot of leadership xperience. We need a guy like this to take us out of the mess we’re in right now.

7. Ijebujesha

July 11, 2018 at 1:04 pm

He has always been and still a stooge of the Northern power bloc. I am 100% sure that he isnt running on his own behalf. He is either acting as a spoiler of sort to pave way for Buhari or just endearing himself to people to eventually be announced as Atiku’s running mate. Read Okonjo Iweala’s book, Donald Duke is a devilish pretender. A green snake under green grass. Vote Kingsley Moghalu.

• Engoz

July 11, 2018 at 1:32 pm

Need to get Okonjo’s book. I used to be like yeah we can manage him, but I cannot ignore the bad stench coming from this guy. He is in bed with many demons in our country. This should not be ignored.

• tunmi

July 11, 2018 at 10:32 pm

who isn’t?

• Dennis

July 12, 2018 at 10:24 am

Ladies and Gentlemen introducing ??The usual idiot

8. sally

July 11, 2018 at 1:13 pm

Dear Nigerians….DO NOT BE DECEIVED. Donald Duke is part of the government we should avoid come 2019….I I did my NYSC at Cross River State…the state has nothing except the beautification of Calabar to show for its wealth…..shame on all past administrations,Nigeria deserve better than this!!!! SHINE YOUR EYES!!!!

• Dayo

July 12, 2018 at 6:35 am

@sally, Cross River has NO “wealth” other than its people (and fertile land). It has no oil wells and Mr. Duke at least tried to create some “wealth” out of tourism and the creatives.

• Dennis

July 12, 2018 at 10:25 am

God bless you ooo Dayo

• ITK

July 13, 2018 at 4:26 pm

I am just seeing this comment. First, the most important wealth of any area is its people. But I take it you mean, (mineral) resources. For all of our information, cross river had the second highest oil production capacity and one of the highest allocations from the fed govt because of this. This our man here, Donald Duke, alongside uncle OBJ, sold it off via Bakassi to the Cameroonians because he believed OBJ will make him president. Make of that what you will.

9. Jason

July 11, 2018 at 9:42 pm

He and his receding hairline should go jo! A PDF Wolf in Sheep’s Skin.#TakeItBack

• Dennis

July 12, 2018 at 10:26 am

Odé

• Jason Early

July 13, 2018 at 6:41 am

You are from a family of fools. Only someone from poor genetic material could be fooled by someone with vacuous promises. Have you done your research on how much money CR raised from Tourism during Duke’s time? Or the financial impact of Tinapa in the short term? Bloody goat.

• Emmanuel Archibong Eyo

July 17, 2018 at 8:00 pm

You are an idiot.for daring to insult a man you can never be like. Monkey.

10. ITK

July 13, 2018 at 4:25 pm

• Emmanuel Archibong Eyo

July 17, 2018 at 7:52 pm

I guess you are referring to Akwa Ibom State because CRS had no oil before DD became gov.Rather, DD acquired 76 oil wells for CRS through amicable political settlements. DD never sold off Bakassi, it was taken as a result of the ICJ Judgement.Maybe he should have dragged CRS/Nigeria war with Cameroon.CRS is since being monthly compensated for that loss.