Does your cv get the right attention when you apply for jobs? Do you make the right impressions at interviews or does your brain freeze when you hear certain interview questions? Do you know what local and international recruiters are looking for? Are you proud of your LinkedIn profile?
If you have ever wondered about any of these questions then the 9to5chick Career pop up clinic is for you!
Be a part of our first edition of “The Career Pop up Clinic” a hands-on workshop for career women who want to:
1. Enter the workforce either for the first time or after a break
2. Change careers or roles
3. Get promoted
Date: Saturday, September 15th, 2018
Venue: Workstation, Ibiyinka Olorunbe, Victoria Island, Lagos
The event will include:
1. CV workshop- How to create a winning CV hosted by Ivie Martins Ogbonmwan (Founder and CEO, Elite Hunters @iviechic @whitecollargist)
2. Mock interview session- get key answers to what recruiters want to see at an interview
3. Linkedin Makeover- how to get noticed on LinkedIn hosted by Funmilola Kehinde (Founder and Career Coach, CareerswithFunmi Consulting @careerswithfunmi
4. What recruiters want- Career development talks from Lekan Olude (Co-founder Jobberman) and Taiwo Judah-Ajayi (Director of People and Culture, Andela)
Early bird fee is #7,500 Post-Early bird fees # 10,000
Early bird fees end on Tuesday, September 11th.
Click here to register.
Follow @9to5chick on Instagram for further details.