BN TV

Sisi Yemmie is Expecting Baby No 2! Watch her New Vlog for the Big Reveal | BN TV

BN TV

Lifestyle and food blogger Sisi Yemmie is pregnant!

Sisi Yemmie in her latest vlog shares the good news in the cutest way as she reveals her family of three will now be a family of four.

Watch:

1. Temi Tope

October 26, 2018 at 11:39 am

please, stop posting and informing people about your private life, pregnancies etc.. there are millions of women out there who are pregnant every day… who go to the field, working hard, fetching water, cooking with firewoods, struggling everyday , selling in markets, streets etc.. PLEASE, GIVE US A BREAK.. this should not be news.. LIKE SHE IS THE LAST ONE TO GET PREGNANT. eschewwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww

• chibaby

October 26, 2018 at 3:24 pm

Take a bottle of chilled coke and calm down.
      You clicked on the link of your own volition.
      If you really weren’t interested in Sisi Yemmie, you could’ve just kept it pushing. There are other posts on this website.

• Dee

October 26, 2018 at 7:12 pm

I woke to see ‘Mo ti take in’ on my time line and I was like what??? Really?? Our generation no longer knows what privacy is all about????

• Dee

October 26, 2018 at 7:13 pm

Bella Naija,
      If you like don’t publish my comment. *Side eye*

• Arin

October 27, 2018 at 12:45 pm

Temi Tope, I hope all is well? You do realise Sisi Yemi is a brand, right? She is free to do whatever she wants with her brand. It’s not for you to decide. Take whatever issues you have to God and leave her alone.

2. Temi Tope

October 26, 2018 at 11:53 am

BELLANAIJA stop erasing my comments.. is it because she is one of your contributors that we should not voice our opinions??

I said her pregnancy is not news .. every day millions of POOR NIGERIAN WOMEN GET PREGNANT.. dirty poor Nigerian women who struggle to make ends meet, working in the field, fetching water, selling on the streets with pollution while pregnant and living in difficult areas.. SO PLEASE, GIVE US A BREAK ABOUT SISI YEMMIE’S PREGNANCY?? is it by force .. stop giving us news that are not interesting.. AND BE A NOBLE, WITH A OPEN MINDED HEART NOT TO ERASE MY COMMENT. ESHEWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW

• bjjjj

October 26, 2018 at 4:37 pm

Aunty, se ko si????

• concerned citizen

October 26, 2018 at 5:04 pm

Take it easy sis, it’s not that deep.

• Ajala & Foodie

October 26, 2018 at 7:30 pm

Stop pushing your ideas on others and acting like you are the “better” one in the situation, what one chooses to post on their social media be it going to the market or in this case is NONE of your business. Have you heard the saying “if you got nothing nice to say nothing at all”. Simply put, “waka pass”. Is her post hurting you or anyone? Nope, is there any moral justification for your ridiculous and unwarranted rant? Nope!!! And you think her posting her good news is the problem? If someone was to post how their spouse cheated, una will be all over it like white on rice. Good news, mba, una are just allergic to it or what? People experience and celebrate good news however they choose, just as is the case in grief. It is not your place or mine to force our process on anybody else. For crying out loud, let people enjoy the gift of free will in peace.

BTW, I am not a fan of the said lady, for my own personal reasons but I am tired of seeing others trying to dictate the way others choose to live. Like I told my mum there is no pleasing humans, when I was pregnant ? 3 people knew, not including hubby and myself. Yet, people had their thoughts on that too. No, I was not afraid of voodoo, just did not want to deal with constant badgering and questioning in the name of checking on me.

• Wunmi

October 27, 2018 at 11:24 am

Ode ni temitope yi sha. What you don’t seem to understand is if those dirty millions of women are in sisi Yemi’s shoes with access to internet and stuffs,they too will post pregnancy pictures. Acting as if she’s any better.go and tell Linda not to post pregnancy pictures nah

3. kila

October 26, 2018 at 3:30 pm

i don’t know what is more surprising. This comment or the fact that Bella Naija published it

4. Jennietobbie

October 26, 2018 at 11:04 pm

Congrats Sisi ❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️ And may God continue to bless your family. I love watching you. ❤️

5. xqsyou

October 27, 2018 at 10:56 am

In fairness to her, she is a LIFESTYLE BLOGGER!
    That’s what she does for a living and judging from her picture she looks like she’s far gone into her pregnancy, so she has taken her time to reveal this.
    Let’s be a bit open-minded sometimes. She shares her life experiences and people get entertained while learning a thing or two things about living life.
    Yes, people get pregnant every day, but experiences differ. Nothing wrong with sharing notes with other people and cultures albeit over the internet.
    It’s really not that deep in my opinion.

6. Bluebutterfly

October 27, 2018 at 8:30 pm

Congrats Sisi Yemmie.
    To the people having a headache because of this news,check her previous video,people were already asking.
    Congrats Once again Sisi Yemmie.