BN TV

WATCH: Man abused by Girlfriend Opens Up: “My scars tell a story”

BellaNaija.com

Abused by My Girlfriend, a new documentary by BBC Three is drawing attention to what being abused is like. The latest documentary depicts the story of Alex who was abused by his girlfriend, Jordan until policed rescued him many months later.

Before the police rescued him, Alex was persistently being abused by his girlfriend who barred him from sleeping on the bed. In one extreme case, he was woken up by his girlfriend who poured boiling water on him.

Abused by my Girlfriend is a deeply upsetting story. No one deserved to be abused at all.

Watch the documentary below:

1. Tony

February 20, 2019 at 2:13 pm

It’s time people realise abuse is both ways and men usually just die in silence because many won’t believe them. Let’s see equal comments of condemnation.

• ND Babe

February 21, 2019 at 12:56 am

What the heck? Chai! It is good to have family that will insist on seeing you oh. How the mama come leave am like that? I pray the emotional scars heal. That is a lot to have to deal with.

2. Golddigger

February 20, 2019 at 3:04 pm

I hope she rots in jail. She was basically using the kids to blackmail the guy. Really glad he found the courage to speak up.

3. Bowl

February 20, 2019 at 3:56 pm

I pray you find healing . Abuse is such a horrible thing. Abusive people , I think they are

4. Baybie

February 20, 2019 at 4:49 pm

This is bad. I’m glad the police rescued him. I hope you find some healing Alex.
    Dear people, your life is more important than relationship/marriage o! There are over 7 billion humans on earth, don’t let one yeye person ruin your destiny abeg.

5. Bowl

February 20, 2019 at 7:33 pm

I pray he finds healing. People practicing witchcraft on their fellow beings .
    Now we find help for abusive people