BN TV

Flavour Opens Up about the Lockdown, His Early Musical Years, Marriage & Life in General in this Episode of “Black Box Interview”

In his “Black Box Interview“, Flavour N’abania sits down with Ebuka Obi-Uchendu and opens up about his life in lockdown, growing up in Enugu, his early musical years, career, the music industry, his women, marriage and life in general.

Bounce Radio Live’s “Back Box Interview”​ is an in-depth series where host Ebuka speaks extensively to people that define the culture. Employing a novel-conversational style that features well-paced probing questions, the “Black Box Interview” series is a means of pulling aside the celebrity curtain, unwrapping the layers of mystery they’ve been shielded with, and giving the viewers a one-of-a-kind peek into their lives that they won’t get anywhere else.

Watch part 1:

Watch part 2:

1. Divine Olisa

February 16, 2021 at 2:55 am

Nice one at least people will stop speculating and making assumptions.Thank you to both of you especially FLAVOUR NABANIA,my favourite igbo musician.

2. Imelda

February 16, 2021 at 5:36 am

I want to know how is Semah doing now. I saw him on 12 februari on tv in my country and his story touch my heart .is he doing fine.

3. Egwuonwu chukwunwike Sunday

February 16, 2021 at 10:53 am

Flavour shelters one of Africa ijele nwa Igbo

4. lshonda

February 16, 2021 at 8:43 pm

Chinedu~Flavour remains me of the greatest artist that ever lived and that is “PRINCE”. CHINEDU, make this your last interview! Keep your life private! Prince is a living, Legend and so are you Chinedu🙏🥂💕

5. Felecia

February 17, 2021 at 5:52 am

That was a very good interview I enjoyed hearing the truth about flavour and also bellanaija asked some good questions it good to hear how flavour really think about life and I was impressed thanks and stay safe 💕 from America Atlanta Georgia to Nigeria peace

6. Basil Nkwocha

February 17, 2021 at 2:59 pm

I love the promotion of our igbo language stuff. Welcome Flavour, always cool.