Top Nigerian Banker & Philanthropist Tony Elumelu Covers the June 2012 Issue of Forbes Africa
Posted on Monday, June 4th, 2012 at 10:16 AM
By Damilare Aiki
On the cover of the June 2012 issue of the African edition of International business Magazine – Forbes is top Nigerian economist, banker, investor and philanthropist Tony Elumelu.
The former MD of United Bank for Africa joins other renowned Nigerian entrepreneurs Aliko Dangote, Sanusi Lamido Sanusi and Wale Tinubu to grace the cover of the magazine. He speaks to Forbes Africa on Kidnapping, Capitalism, Warren Buffett and the late pop star Michael Jackson.
Who will bring back the gold for Africa? The magazine also spotlights the 2012 Olympics hopefuls.
Tags: aliko dangote, Forbes, Forbes Africa, Sanusi Lamido Sanusi, Tony Elumelu, Wale Tinubu
- Who Will Be the Forbes Africa Person of the Year 2012? Nigeria’s Aliko Dangote & Tony Elumelu make the Final Shortlist
- “Africa’s Richest Man” Aliko Dangote Covers the May Issue of Forbes Africa
- Aliko Dangote Tops Forbes Africa’s 40 Richest List – 11 Other Nigerian Business Moguls, including Mike Adenuga, Folorunsho Alakija, Hakeem Belo-Osagie & Jim Ovia also Make the List
- “The King of African Oil” Wale Tinubu on the November 2011 cover of Forbes Africa
- Forbes publishes Inaugural List of the 40 Richest People in Africa – Aliko Dangote ranked No 1, Mike Adenuga, Jim Ovia, Oba Otudeko, Theophilus Danjuma, Hakeem Belo-Osagie, Abdulsamad Rabiu & Mohammed Indimi on the list
- Aliko Dangote Moves Up from 76th to 43rd Richest Man in the World while Mike Adenuga takes the 269th Spot | 2013 Forbes Billionaires List
- James Mwangi, CEO of Equity Bank Kenya named Forbes Africa 2012 Person of the Year | Beat Dangote, Elumelu & Others to Clinch the Award
- The Forbes 2012 Billionaires List – Find Out Which African Moguls Are on the List
- President Goodluck Jonathan hosts the Super Eagles at a Special Reception | Presents them with National Honours, Plots of Land & Money
- The Diamond Collection! Photos from the Folake Majin, Miss Majin and GM4FM Fashion Show