Basketmouth, Bovi, I Go Dye, Okey Bakassi, Akpororo, Buchi, I Go Save & Daliso Chaponda to Bring Humour to London Like Never Before at the Nigerian Kings of Comedy Olympics Edition ShowPosted on Monday, July 2nd, 2012 at 5:27 PM
By Damilare Aiki
This August, brace yourself for a power packed comedy show tagged “The Nigerian Kings of Comedy Olympics Edition” set to take place in HMV, Hammersmith, London, UK on Saturday 11th August 2012.
The show which features some of the best comedians in Nigeria including Basketmouth, Bovi, I Go Save, I Go Dye, Okey Bakassi, Akpororo and Buchi as well as Malawian hilarious comic act Daliso Chaponda, promises to bring the city of London hilarious jokes like never before and will be worth your every pound sterling.
So get your tickets today before they are all sold out! See you all there.
Watch the Promo Video
Date: Saturday 11th August 2012
Time: 6 PM
Venue: HMV, Hammersmith Apollo, 2 Queen Caroline Street, Hammersmith, Greater London, W6 9, UK
Ticket Prices: £25 | £30 | £50
Ticket Locations: You can get your tickets Online Here or at the following locations;
- All HMV CD Shops, UK
- Cokobar – Saturday Monument Station
- Tasty’s, 16 Plumstead Road, Woolwich London SE18 7BZ , UK | 02088542171
- Obalende Suya, 43 Peckham High Street Peckham, London SE15 5EB, UK | 02077037033
- Presidential Suya, 162-164 Old Kent Road, London SE1 5TY, UK | 02077084491
- Le-Joint Fish Bar, 193, Old Kent Road, London SE1 5NA, UK | 02072076789
- Tomi’s Kitchen, 126 Deptford High Street, London, SE8 4NS, UK | 02086949352
- Tomi’s Kitchen, 6 Morning Lane, Homerton, Hackeny, London E9 6NA
- Tomi’s Kitchen, Barking, London, UK
- D-Den, 47 Cricklewood Broadway, Cricklewood, London NW2 3JX, UK
- Mama Cass, 194 – 196 Burnt Oak Broadway, Adgware, London HA8 OAS, UK
Contact: For more info and general enquiries, call 02080531219 | 07762257912 | 07951536726 | 07866503598 | E-mail firstname.lastname@example.org | Log on to www.Cokobar.com
BellaNaija.com is an official media sponsor of the Nigerian Kings of Comedy Olympics Edition