Posted on Tuesday, October 9th, 2012 at 10:46 AM

By Adeola Adeyemo

I haven’t listened to a more touching interview in a long while. Close friends and room mates of the four murdered students of University of Port Harcourt spoke about the character of the boys and denied the allegations of theft and cultism leveled against them. The boys were actually best of friends who did almost everything together. In this radio interview, they recounted their friendship with the boys and also spoke about other forms of manhandling and terror they face from members of the communities where they reside.

Listen to the interview here:

Meanwhile, the authorities of the school has revealed the identities of the murdered students. They are:

Lloyd Michael (19) Civil Engineering 200Level

Ugonna Ibuzor – Geology 200Level

Tekena Elkanah (19) Computer Science 200Level

Chidiaka Biringa – Theatre Arts 200Level

Such handsome young men… Some of them had dreams of becoming music stars. Here is a song by Lloyd (Big L) and Tipsy titled Heart of the City

Be Sociable, Share!

Tags: , , , , ,

• Custom Search
  • 77 Comments on “Friends Till the End: Close Friends of Murdered UNIPORT Students speak about the Bond & Good Character of #Aluu4 in Radio Interview”

Comments
    • luu October 9, 2012 at 10:58 AM

It jst brks my heart 2c dis lives wasted,anyway 2 wrngs don’t make a rite,those vigilantes shuldn’t be killed,they shuld be fed to the lions and vampires..mscheew

• winnypool October 9, 2012 at 10:59 AM

its a heart bleeding tragedy and i pray the mothers of these boys dnt watch the video….they will neva remain the same….R.I.P BOYS!

• Endless October 19, 2012 at 12:24 AM

if guys were to b my brother …..i kill all the ppl in that hood

• Tayo October 9, 2012 at 11:03 AM

Shame on that community and everybody who watched the killing. Shame on those who felt killing them without trial was the best thing to do. Shame on the people of Aluu, Shame on the Uniport Student’s Union, from Friday uptil today, no Aluta flag has been raised. Shame on everybody who stood by and watched. Shame on the Governor of the state who said nothing the same day. Forget twitter, forget celebrities, forget Bellanaija and lindaikeji driven debates and internet protests, forget about internet age, forget about living in a globalized world. NIGERIA IS STILL BACKWARD, 95% OF NIGERIANS STILL THINK LIKE BARBARIANS, INFACT SHAME ON ALL NIGERIANS WHO SAID KILLING THIS BOYS IS JUSTIFIED. UNNA BE POLICE? UNNA BE JUSTICE SYSTEM?…..SHAME ON ALL OF US.

• titilope October 9, 2012 at 11:49 AM

you have said it all, may God bless you.

• Purpleicious Babe October 9, 2012 at 2:52 PM

.. how can you be sane, standing there and witnessing a brutality such as this? Even the recorder sef what was their motive behind the video? to ridicule or wat? why didnt anybody do anything? the laws of the land? professors, principals, POLICE?

is the account of them true?? and if it were does it mean its the right way to do it? maybe in the past, cases like these have been reported and police did nothing. so they thought doing “shege” for them was the way forward. if that were the case, is it DEATH that profits them? I dont know and I was not there. I have more questions than answers. Maybe police were contacted took forever to come or maybe maybe just maybe………….

I will say this though, the last person that escaped should come and say something.

There is something fishy…… very fishy going on.

God rest their souls and comfort their families.

But i remember this public assault is always done to humiliate and embarrass thieves. I recall an account when I was much much much younger that involved a man stealing a dvd or so. This dude was beaten naked, spat at and everyone was singing and chanting “ole, ole, ole. Eventually he was released. He was known to be a thief and the locals had been waiting for him to teach him a lesson. Perhaps they have reported to the police severally and nothing was done etc etc. Perhaps it was the case in this instance. I dont know. But before I rage on anyone. I know without a doubt there is no smoke without fire.

The story we hear is not clear and its fair to say it will never be clear.

Yet, I dont understand why anyone will take laws into their hands. what am i saying this is Nigeria senior officials take laws into their hands and manipulate them let alone common citizens….

• Purpleicious Babe October 9, 2012 at 2:58 PM

Lastly, that community needs serious deliverance….. oga ohh

I DOUBT IF THERE PARENTS KNEW THE COMMUNITY WAS DANGEROUS

• sandy October 9, 2012 at 10:12 PM

u spoke my mind……..wisdom……sympathy has covered everyting

• Oyin October 10, 2012 at 6:06 AM

God Bless you!!!

• ronke tillz October 9, 2012 at 11:15 AM

The song says it all,no love in aluu,no love in mubi,is there still love in Nigeria??? May God judge everyone according to the works of their hands….

• NNEKA October 9, 2012 at 11:16 AM

Very sad. Who gave those heartless demons the right to someone else’s life? When did they become judges or juries? Come to think of it, What kind of punishment can be given to their murderers that can equate the sufferings that the boys endured until they died? Can someon tell me the exact words that can heal this bruise inflicted on the families and friends of these victims? where are the picyures of the so called laptops and phones that was supossedly solen by the victims? Who is/are the owner(s) of the stolen items? If they were cultists, what is the name of the guy they were harrassing and where is his picture? who, why, what, where, how….???? Hmmmmmm……..
      May the souls of Llyod, Chiadika, Ugonna, Tekena and the souls of all the faithful departed, through the mercy of God rest in peace. Amen.

• sheshi October 9, 2012 at 11:20 AM

what is the true story about the four students burnt alive in portharcourt cos there have been series of stories some say they are thieves while others say they belong to a dreaded cult group hummmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm first we blame the pple of aluu for not giving the boiz the chance to proove their selves innocent or make it clear to the world what they have done wrong to deserve this brutal death.
      i just checked their facebook walls one after the other and here is what have been able to gather.i found out on one of their friends wall whose name on facebook is MEEkNESS ASIME,he had a comment saying they were 5 and one of them escaped from the scene whos name on facebook is Ibinabo Kalio (the only person who escape from the scene)truely ibinabo kalio as picture of him and 3 of the victims posted thru hes blackberry on the 22nd of september which shows how close they were b4 the killings.
      i want the world to findout the whereabout of ibinabo kalio so he can give d correct account of what actually happened,pls anyone who knows them or have them as friend on facebook should give any information about the whereabout of the only living witness in this case so justice can be done.
      to check them out on facebook here are their full names,Ibinabo Kalio,Lloyd Michael,Tekena Elkanah the rest id isnt known pls give us their full name if u have their information so we can get to the root of this case……………..
      no man deserves the way this guys died…………..its wicked and the most devastating act i have ever seen in ma entire life.

• YankeeGirl October 9, 2012 at 1:50 PM

One is Aladin Chiadika Biringa, then Tekana Elkanah, the other one is Tipsy Obz and then Lloyd Michael on fb

• sandy October 9, 2012 at 10:17 PM

Even if the guy comes out with a story how sure are we that it is the truth? if he is guilty or truly a cultist you dont expect him to com out and say that do u? I doubt the truth will ever com out…..RIP

• blessing October 9, 2012 at 11:23 AM

i still get shivers just thinking about what they went through.This is the height of barbarism. God ll definitely punish all those involved in the killing of those boys.R.I.P

• Retrochic October 9, 2012 at 11:30 AM

this could have been another Mi, NaetoC, what a talented young man, am moved to tears

• obadagbonyiabimbola October 9, 2012 at 11:32 AM

R.I.p

• Abs October 9, 2012 at 11:45 AM

I still can’t believe this happened! Nigeria! Growing up, I heard stories of how thieves were instantly killed the moment they were caught in Nigeria. This isn’t the way to go. Sickening!

• Jay D October 9, 2012 at 11:48 AM

It’s with a really heavy heart am writing this. This story made me cry, I just can’t believe people can be so cruel. Those young men were totally helpless and no one could have mercy. What’s any amount of laptops or phones worth to the lives of four young men. I can’t even imagine the shame of been tripped naked, the pain of all the beatings, the struggle to live, their last prayers, last thoughts and memory flashes. What a way to die!!! I really can’t help the tears and I wonder how much of it would be shed by the bereaved families and close friends. Like Tayo said, shame on us all. I pray justice does prevail and may God’s judgment reign supreme. Capital punishment/Jungle justice is never justifiable.

• wow!!! October 9, 2012 at 11:49 AM

I have nothing to say!!

• jennietobbie October 9, 2012 at 2:43 PM

you’ve said enough. I feel the same way too. No words

• abimbola October 9, 2012 at 11:49 AM

So sad, i wonder how someone will kill a fellow human being or even witness d killing. That shows how backward and in-human some ppl are and may God av mercy on us and forgive us all cos dis is way too much.

• Sophia October 9, 2012 at 11:52 AM

I dnt knw what or hw to express hw i feel,i jst knw i hv a 21yr old brother and cant help but imagine that this culd be my brother.It breaks my heart.NOBODY i repeat NOBODY deserves this kind of treatment what they might have done.But then i rem that we re in the END Times will happen.which side are u on? The LORD’S or …………..

• ugoeze iloeje October 9, 2012 at 11:52 AM

It could have been any of us. Governor Amaechi of Rivers state and president Goodluck Jonathan are all products of UNIPORT. President Jonathan had his first degree, masters degree as well as doctorate degree from UNIPORT. Aluu people have murdered future governors and presidents. They will have no peace. May God console the families of Ugonna,Tekena,Lloyd and Chidiaka and grant their souls eternal rest in His kingdom.

• Piccazo Record October 9, 2012 at 12:03 PM

I cant stop crying over the death of this young boys. Nigeria where are we all going? Everyday with stories..death death death all over. government you guys are full of idiots…if is to fight over money.. they will fight but to help the people is no way…after nigerians lost so money people on plain crash the same airline still keep working in nigeria…shame on all of you over there that can not fight for your freedom…today news of this young men is all over the world all over europe. this is crazy because every one keep asking is there no Government? i always tell them we dont have government in Nigeria than people who celebrate stealing of their fellow brother and sister money…fuck all you for the life of people that keep going for nothing…can any body tell me there is no police station in the village when they are taking this young boys all over the town naked and get them killed…their spirit will never let you people rest or have peace in life…Rest in peace my lovely brothers..Nigerians love you all…is painful to lost you guys

• soso October 9, 2012 at 12:14 PM

Ibo pple make una no sleep no matter watin dis guy steal dem no suppose kill dem like dat, Anini one of the greatess criminal we ever heard of didn’t die like dis. 2me wat goes round come around, I guest sme pple from dis community leave in east dey should also be killed n frame it up with one story let the pple dis evil eommunity also feel pain… Den I believe the Government will get involved den…… Since no body from dat community dey hux dat day wen does life were taken I believe e happen 2 dem pple go try come out.

• piccazo Record October 9, 2012 at 12:19 PM

this is song for nigeria: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ePzJwds2-3k

• kem October 9, 2012 at 12:25 PM

@52, nigerian still backward, agony of a mother, father, brothers, sisters, family……4 boys gone, promising young guys,……………my heart bleeds, justice for aluu4. Dear God, hear our Cry!!

• Sylvia October 9, 2012 at 12:46 PM

I just don’t know what to say, those pictures plus that gory video just gives me the chills. I really pray God gives their families the STRENGTH to overcome this. Heartbreaking.

• Traditionalbay October 9, 2012 at 1:08 PM

so sad! unfortunately, i was born in Nigeria!

• Chattyzee October 9, 2012 at 1:12 PM

This is very sad. I’m glad I did not watch the video coz I’ll just be raining curses on all their killers. Life is governed by principles, therefore, what you sow, you will reap. The killers and the perpetrators are going to reap this in ABUNDANCE!!

• cyndy October 9, 2012 at 1:20 PM

d ppl that did the abminable crime will never know peace,their generations shall all be killed,that whole village aluu should be wiped out,oh jesus why?wat kind of crime deserve dis cruelty.ugonna,lloyd,tekana,chidiaka where evs u may all be avenge cause u all were not meant to die these way.my solemn prayer to their families that almighty will be with u all.rest in peace boys.

• bigbrainz October 9, 2012 at 1:42 PM

they say two wrongs don’t make a right
      Don’t make it right
      So if they were wrong, they were not even trying 2 fight

we are no beast so why let beast leave among us ……….
      say no to jungle justice………..ciao

• cathy October 9, 2012 at 1:44 PM

those who kill by the sword shall die by the sword. #letjusticereign

• bigbrainz October 9, 2012 at 1:46 PM

could you guys take this videos off the net

• bigbrainz October 9, 2012 at 2:05 PM

wonder if innocent people could kill their fellow humans this way

• Buki October 9, 2012 at 1:48 PM

This is a testimony of the absence of faith in the justice system. Gej should take this matter seriously and think deep, if there was some measure of faith in the police the people would not have thought twice to hand them over, guilty or not, they would believe the police would get to the end of it.
      We all grew up with scenes like this where pple were burned in market places for pick pocketing, only reason this is a major outcry is because these kids were undergraduates with obvious potential – even street pick pockets and street urchins have a future. This barbarianism has been with us for a long time, jungle justice on poor individuals cos of mere objects we perceive have been wrongly stolen from us.
      Can we all be true to ourselves and ask just how important an unknown stranger is to you in a market place? Would you stand up and fight for an unknown person if you heard they were murders who have perpetually raped and terrorized your young children? Would you look beyond your hurt and stand up for accused persons when everyone else is raving mad to kill them? Would you give them a chance to prove their innocence and put your life on the line? Can we all look inwards at how we treat each other and how we always seem to selfishly put ourselves first?
      People treat their house helps like trash, even family members living with us, we sometimes treat as less than human. Its high time we stopped being religious and valuing people for who they are.
      I haven’t watched d video, I can’t, Ive seen the pictures and just the imagination of what possibly happened haunts me.
      Can we learn a lesson or two from this and learn to stand up for what’s right even when we’re the only audible voice of reason? Evil happens everyday. When it affects us, can we beat our chests and say ‘I’l be different’, its time to think deeply, these Aluu boys might just be your ill-treated neighbor next door, right next to you.

• lahips October 9, 2012 at 1:50 PM

SHESHI nice homework done on this issue, please those on facebook can do a follow up.

• maureen October 9, 2012 at 1:51 PM

who r dey to judge, wot was stolen, hw much is d fone and laptop dat was stolen? even if they stole those tins who gave dos idots the right to treat human beings lyk dat, r dey mad? all i kw is dat their entire generation will never know peace.

• Gimmer October 9, 2012 at 3:52 PM

if and read my post clearly, “if” anyuthing was ever stolen, how dare you trivialize the cost? seriously. a loss is a loss and you are in no position to trivialize the cost ok? i can use the same arguement and trivilaize the funds looted by our leaders. we need to stop triivializng crimes cos a crime is a crime. this rant is not even about these boys, its kjust a simple principle

• Changing Faces October 9, 2012 at 7:32 PM

A loss is a loss? So u equate a human life to laptop and phone? And we are talking about Aluu people? You are Aluu

• Joan October 9, 2012 at 1:52 PM

Michael Onuoha, I hear you on that interview. Stay consoled…
      I don’t even know them and this all brings tears to my eyes. I pity every single person who was involved in that killing, both those who lifted a finger at them and those who watched, because the curses from all over the world will surely haunt them. My aunt has rained curses on them tire, and I’m sure God has heard the voices of other parents and people around the world as well.

#Aluu4 live on!

• yakiah October 9, 2012 at 2:02 PM

how could humans turn out to be this

• Muhammad Basheer Muhd October 9, 2012 at 2:04 PM

MOST TERRIFIC!!! All we wants now is, sorrow Investigation by the concerned authority to fishout the perpetrators of this evil act, not to sweeping the matter under carpet as usual. To me, the heartless mobs that carriedout this dastardly act to me are far more deviiished than their suspecting victims. God bless the dead. May the family of the victims and the entire nigerians (especially the youth) that are touched by this terrific incidence, have the fortitude to bear the loss. Amin!!! I CRY FOR MY COUNTRY NIGERIA.

• pea October 9, 2012 at 2:28 PM

Rip….

• Naija Sports Gists October 9, 2012 at 2:47 PM

The killers should be fished out and given this same treatment.

• Ebi October 9, 2012 at 2:59 PM

Mr. friend pls be careful when you say things like, they were “caught” at “5 am”. Were they caught or seized? and to some pple thats an ungodly hour but what most dont understand is that in Uniport (speaking as a graduate of that school) pple sometimes move around at 5am to get to class early and study b4 the place gets busy or sometimes returning from TDB ie studing (Till day Break) or as was said “going to collect their money from their friend”. I thought i should say this because a lot of the times pple capitalize on unanswered questions. And i agree with Shesi, surviver No.5 shud pls come forward and speak up. If hes afraid for his life, he could call into a radio or tv broadcast or write a note (because most times, what people need to make ur life a living hell is “wrong impression” so pls stay away while you make contact). If u’re out there and can see all this.

• Desire October 9, 2012 at 3:02 PM

Poor boys, my heart bleeds for you and the agony u suffered without cause. May ur souls rest in peace and may ur memories continue to live in the heart of those who love you and all Nigerians who mourn u. I will cry an ocean if it will bring y’all bac to life.

• malyna October 9, 2012 at 3:16 PM

shedding innocent blodd.nigeria can neva fid peace

• dozzybaba October 9, 2012 at 3:16 PM

I don’t know any of those guys but i just couldn’t eat or sleep well last night after watching that horrific video, i can still see their faces especially chidiaka’s face(when he was hit by that dog that called himself a vigilante member). Here is my verdict. I am tired of hearing stuffs like “13 people have been caught”. The only story that will at least gladden my heart is to see the whole village sacked, the lands should be taken from them and handed over to the family of the victims( I understand Aluu people love lands) and named after those boys as a compensation or better still taken by the government and converted into a cemetery.I want all the faces of those animals pasted all the country for at least a year. Finally, it is now time to see the so called Human right activists pick up this case and clamor for justice without taking as little as a nap until JUSTICE… i mean REAL JUSTICE is done and in public. Their PARENTS must not rest, UNIPORT must not rest, NANS must not rest, MOTHERS must not rest, NIGERIAN YOUTHS must NOT rest,anybody with human blood flowing in his veins and arteries MUST not rest, Mr PRESIDENT i know you have not lost your HUMANITY you MUST not rest too. Let us redeem our Humanity in this part of the world. It must not continue to be a DARK continent……… God I feel like just running out of this country to somewhere ….just anywhere human lives can be held in better esteem. I just can’t stop bleeding in my heart. ALUU community to HELL with all of you,Pathological illiterate land-lovers, go get some education and civility you barbarians, but this time it should be in exile.

• RIRI-ROSE October 10, 2012 at 12:43 AM

totally feeling this.

• charles October 9, 2012 at 3:27 PM

I fist heard about this disturbing story 4rm my girlfriend & l8er 4rm my mum. all i can say to dose involved in the muder of this beautiful young brothers of mine who i never have met 4 1 day is “That weather we pray or not, even if d government dose nothing, d supreme God Almighty who is d ultimate ever present has beared witness to this demonic & sadistic act commited by you people of Aluu & will revile his wrath on dose involved in this muder directly or indirectly 4 sure”. Never has it been justified that 1 can condemn a life over material things, i mean how can items not worth in sum (say at most 200,000) be more valuable than 4 lives. we have leaders in this country that still in billions & no 1 has ever tot it wise to go & burn them 2 ashes. i believe that the people in this had been planing this act 4 awhile & found the situation convenient to satisfy their demonic appetites. if the story was that they had been caught 4 muder then the story might be a little bit understandable cos people will den say that kama just took it’s cause, but this is just way beyond wrong. My beloved’s, we never met but all i pray is that God receives you in heaven. to the mothers, i say ” my mummies, may the good Lord in his infinite mercy grant you all the strength & fortitude you need to overcome this moment of great agony & tears”. Pls to the families of these departed stars, i plead you take heart. the murders will be caught & justice will prevail in Jesus name, AMEN…..

• Elizabeth Salami October 9, 2012 at 4:27 PM

my heart bleeds each time i remember this guys , no matter what i believe they did not deserve such treatment, that community will not know peace and all those who were in support of the killing of those boys.oh God!!!! what a wicked world.

• omoh October 9, 2012 at 4:35 PM

my question is wat happen to de police station in dat godforsaking aluu of a village? no one culd be kind enuf to call d police, no dis is bad

• Couture By Makioba October 9, 2012 at 4:50 PM

OMG this is so sad :(

• Theodora October 9, 2012 at 5:40 PM

May their rivers overflow and flood that village, may the killers of these young men never no peace, cause the aluu villagers were wicked, curel and straight demons from hell…..for even a thief has right to a fair trial, even the killers of cynthia are still facing the law, so i dont see why this miserable blood sucking demons had the right to kill these young men, they must be punished…. i pray God grant thier familes the fortitude to bear this great losses…..REST IN PEACE GUYS…..

• Sheila October 9, 2012 at 6:56 PM

This is so sad, i still can’t get over it. just the tought of it is sickening, these young lives wasted in a nation that has no regards for human lives. This is heart breaking! Our sons in their prime and with all the big dreams for the future all gone. Our country is now so lawless, this is the saddest news i’ve ever heard. What do you tell their families??? God, please help this nation.

• http://ashirigbakaute.blogspot.com/ October 9, 2012 at 7:11 PM

This is a case of being at the wrong place at the wrong time. Pls visit http://ashirigbakaute.blogspot.com/ to read the poem on Nigeria. Rest in peace brothers …I pray u made heaven. I pray u made heaven. I truly ache for the innocent wounded in Nigeria.

• timma October 9, 2012 at 7:46 PM

Ibinabo shoud pay his last respect to his friends by coming out to say exactly what happened.Lyold’s father said 3 JTF members were present are they also nameless and faceless?May God forgive all sins and rest these men in peace,Amen

• kenora October 9, 2012 at 7:53 PM

who gave them the rite to take way there lives,wht useless laptops ad phones they stole,l think those people just killed this guy due to bad belle…but they should remb that ,this guys they killed will go after them ad there generation……very sad…the heart of men are desperately wicked…..God will judge the kills

• sandra October 9, 2012 at 8:04 PM

M̶̲̥̅γ̲̣̣̥ heart Ȋ̝̊̅§ heavy/bleeding….couldnt hold back M̶̲̥̅γ̲̣̣̥ tears…..M̶̲̥̅γ̲̣̣̥ hrt goes out to d deceased families….RIP innocent souls ” #Team_JusticeForAluu4

• Skillz udika October 9, 2012 at 9:57 PM

Every member of dat village dat waz present dat day iz guilty of murder….cant bliv pple had enof time 2 record dat incident 4 hourz wid blackberry phonez bt no single person could call d police…watching 4 handsome,talented,innocent learned youths wid promising futures suffer in d handz of illetratez nd tauts in d name of VIGILANTY….d entire FATHER’S.MOTHER’s,YOUTHZ av 2 stand up 4 JUSTICE….bcuz d killerz of doz innocent boyz ar stil outder right now as u ar reading diz…meaning somoda mother’s child iz @ RISK right now…diz z worse dan d subsidy issue dat had thousandz on d street…diz iz worse dan our imagination…diz wickedness under our nose nd if we dnt do SOMETHING & FAST!!!!….It myt smell again..bt GOD HELP US…LETz STAND UP 4 JUSTICE 2DAY ND 4 OUR FUTURE…if u tink am saying nothing…GO WATCH DAT VIDEO AGAIN…nd tell me u could Watch it till d end….R.I.P my frendz nd BROTHERZ….we wont let y’all down..we wil FIGHT 4 UR JUSTICE

• Joe October 10, 2012 at 12:26 AM

I say to thier families- this is not ur tragedy, it is global tragedy and shall hav global response. This despicable action has since been condenmed by the UN Charter on Human Right, has been conspicously provided against in Chapter 4 of the 1999 constitution. Ignorant of such secred law shal neva be an excuse!!!
      RIGHT TO LIFE is no longer alein to every community, yet pple commit this heinous act and intend to hide under the umbrella of a community jagons to escape justice. This country is held responsible for this jungle justice!! The perpetrators must be brought to book and several cases of such nature reopened!!
      Time has come for us to hav no other greater focus than to rescue our country from this potentail catastrophe. Law enforcement agencies cannot do it alone. The campaign begins with me and u!!
      SHAME on anybody who thinks that this wil stand a beta justice for these young men, SHAME on the authority that hav allowed such act to hav stayed till this moment. Today is for Uniport 4, tomorw may be for either u or ur relative!!!!!!!

• Ngowzey October 10, 2012 at 1:03 AM

These guys dnt look like thieves, there must be more to d story. May deir souls R.I.P

• NNENNE October 10, 2012 at 2:45 AM

The evil that men do, lives after them. Now we know why some people will never prosper!

• nala October 10, 2012 at 5:37 AM

@Gimmer you keep running your mouth. Please shutup. You have no point of view. Again the question remains where are the things stolen? can anyone in the crowd identify any one of the boys as someone who robbed them or raped any women? You imagine your child being lynched and a mob stands and watches. From defending the lynching heavily when the newsfirst broke and now that everyone is outraged, you are trying ‘change your mouth’. “It’s not about the boys its the principle”. Your comments have made people who read this blog know the kind of person you are. Abeg park well and stop talking so you don’t embarrass yourself some more.

• Leye October 10, 2012 at 8:18 AM

I wept. Couldn’t help it. When will we ever feel safe in this country. When will there be end to tale of woes? When will there be end to the shedding of the innocents blood? Have we ran out of elders in our communities? Where were the elders of Aluu community? Have we completely lost the milk of human kindness? What was the background of the ring leaders of the people who murdered the young fast rising stars? Is it a joke to have boys of their mate already in such courses at that level? Our leaders PLEASE wake up? WAKE UP, WAKE UP, WAKE UUUUUUUUP!!! It is your duty to provide a safe environment for your citizenry. This can only be possible if you allow things to work properly. Steady electricity, Good schools, good roads, affordable food and houses for your peolpe. Create opportunities for people to be busy positively and most of the social problems we have will be half solved. How will posterity judge our generation. It is up to you our leaders.

• ENTITY October 10, 2012 at 9:06 AM

I leave everything for my God to judge thos evigilantee because i know that the Most high God of Dr. E.A Adeboye whom i serve will send sudden death to the families of those people that murdered this guys in Jesus Name I PrAY aMEN AND amen!!!!!!!!!!!

• Dr. Chike October 10, 2012 at 9:14 AM

Those lunatic barbarian,salvage beasts, mentally deranged members of Omuokiri community of Aluu that committed ds dastardly inhuman act against dia fellow human deserve same fate…to say dat ds gruesome murder is condemnable is an understatement…d video depicting how ds guys were dehumanized nd immolated was extremely horrifying, sending shivers down my spines each time I meditate on dia ordeals..I don’t care abt d version of d story…I just want doz motherf****r nd dia collaborators striped naked too nd feel it to dia marrow what these guys felt….JUSTICE must PREVAIL!!!!! OMG! What a generations of Vipers!! May dia soul receive sweet repose!

• Diamonds October 10, 2012 at 10:13 AM

Were they caught with stolen laptops or phones. If tehy were, we would see pictures of what they stole. I don’t believe they stole and were cultist. let’s all try to respect them for that. This is so babaric, shameful and makes me want to remain indoors cause, we have ceased to be our neighbours keepers. They guys who took the video, did anyone or group run to the police to call out for help. Then let the issue be that the police failed to respond. If I were in the scene, I may not stop the attack with fear of being joined in the rage but I will run as fast as my legs can carry me till I can get the police, army or any one to be at the scene.

I pray for the parents of those boys. I pray for Nigeria. Even Anini and all the political thieves never received this babaric act. God please help us

• Tru-talk October 10, 2012 at 4:15 PM

MERCY i pray thee oH Lord to grant to these lost souls n becos u r God of vengance hasten ur wrath on all who partook of dis barbaric act. ALUU KINGDOM u are DOOMED for d next 4geNERATIONS to cum.

• Dhoney October 10, 2012 at 5:04 PM

still in a sobber mood, can’t just imagine why some people will be watching some wicked set of people killing there fellow being when they av blood running in there vains O God of Elijah answer by fire and destroy all does that are involve in d killing of those inoccent guys. may there soul rest in peace.

• peye October 11, 2012 at 12:14 AM

My simple question is; Who posted dis video that had gone viral? Can he/she be traced?

• detective October 11, 2012 at 12:35 AM

check very well.dis guys are dare devil criminals.ibinabo has sm incriminatin posts on his fb wall.he said ‘i don blend’ in apr 24 2010 and den ‘i don buy gun fuck wit me i shoot u’ 5 days later.dis wuld hv passed as normal fb posts bck den.dey must hv been operatin since 2010.its a pity.i’m only against jungle justice bt dese guys aren’t wat people see them as.please ibinabo shuld be arrested.

• online Money October 11, 2012 at 11:55 AM

Handsome young men, gosh, i’m truly mesmerized by this Killings.

• UGO October 11, 2012 at 12:19 PM

Good question…the person that posted dis video should be traced ,no need for long talks…JUSTICE FOR THE ALUU4 ,ALUTA CONTINUA

• Endless October 19, 2012 at 12:24 AM

if those guys were to b my brother …..i kill all the ppl in that hood