2012 MTN Lagos Fashion & Design Week: Emmy Collins

Posted on Wednesday, November 7th, 2012 at 2:36 PM

By Damilare Aiki

UK Based Nigerian design label, Emmy Collins was also present at the just concluded 2012 MTN Lagos Fashion and Design Week to showcase both its new male and female collection.

For the label’s 2012 MTN LFDW presentation, the creative director, Emmy Collins chose Nigerian TV presenter, Adora Oleh as his muse. – Check out the fab collection!

2012 MTN Lagos Fashion & Design Week: Emmy Collins

Photo Credit: Kola Oshalusi for Insigna

Be Sociable, Share!

Tags: , , , ,

• Custom Search
  • 16 Comments on “2012 MTN Lagos Fashion & Design Week: Emmy Collins”

Comments
    • yasmin November 7, 2012 at 2:50 PM

im not a fan of his designs…he designs the way he dresses

• dee November 7, 2012 at 4:07 PM

you right, i was thinking that b4 i saw ur comment.

• Priscy November 7, 2012 at 3:16 PM

some of the suits…no, no,no. But most of them are so cool. The designer knows what he is doing, the colors, the fabric and the models are so hot mehn. I have to also express my love for Adora…u look fab

• tinyan November 7, 2012 at 3:35 PM

Hot Mess! He should look for a day job.

• ekene November 7, 2012 at 4:41 PM

For benfit of those of us who dont know fashion pls educate us as to why this is a HOT MESS cos my uninformed eyes see the total opposite.Waiting Sir/Madam.Thanks

• chinedu k November 7, 2012 at 7:01 PM

Hot mess?Joker.You must have personal issues to sort out with him.This is marvellous but then I guess you wouldnt understand this sort of fashion

• peter November 7, 2012 at 3:47 PM

In one word amazing.Hes on a different planet.Dont hate

• Great one November 7, 2012 at 4:18 PM

For me I think he is very talented. Very different, fresh colors, and designs. Thumbs up Emmy. You can’t follow the world, you’ve got to create your own path. Big sky for all of us.

• nems November 7, 2012 at 5:41 PM

I feel like I’ve gone back in time with this collection and not in a good way!

• chinedu November 7, 2012 at 5:54 PM

One of Nigeria,s finest.I marvel I pass through his London showroom

• Paris November 7, 2012 at 10:16 PM

Emmy you are so creative and original! Fashion has become too much of replicas everywhere, only few still keep originality. well done! Nigeria however, is not your market in my opinion, to close/small minded for such fabness!

• the canadian November 7, 2012 at 10:35 PM

the concept very nice…i would wear most of em… but it seems like the pants were tight for the models… maybe its just me but it seems like they are gonna rip

• Missasokoro November 8, 2012 at 1:34 AM

Seriously dapper!!! I absolutely love!!!!!!

• ggg November 8, 2012 at 7:33 AM

nice

• Idak November 8, 2012 at 9:27 AM

Even if i could afford them, i’ll rarely wear his clothes as my taste are slightly more conservative. However, you just can’t deny the fabulousness of Emmy Collins’ talent. He is very good and his works are fresh. Well done, Emmy!!

• Albertha November 8, 2012 at 7:51 PM