New Video: M.anifest Feat. Efya – Asa
Posted on Friday, November 9th, 2012 at 4:19 PM
By Onos O
Bask in the ambience of beautiful West African culture in the spanking new video for “Asa” by M.anifest, one of Ghana’s premier Hip-Hop acts, featuring Ghanaian superstar songstress, Efya.
‘Asa’ means “to dance” or “dance” in Twi.
Produced by Budo.
Directed by WA Productions/LOVECINÉ FILMS.
Check on it!
Tags: Budo, Efya, M.anifest
- BN Video Premiere: Kay Switch Feat. D’banj – Sista Caro
- Must-Hear Music! Grip Muzik Feat. J. Mavrik – Bad Bad Bad
- Who Is… E.L
- The Vodafone Ghana Music Awards 2013 | HOT Shots of Efya, Banky W, Nadia Buari, Jim Iyke & More | Full List of Winners
- Back With a Banger! Listen to A’Won Boyz Feat. Ayo Jay – Omo Yen
- Find out about D’Banj, Tiwa Savage, Nadia Buari, Banky W, Oluchi, Dencia, Iyanya, Lynxxx & more in Episode 3 of #WorkFlow – Your Weekly Entertainment News Bulletin
- Yvonne Ekwere launches “Vixen Red Carpet” YouTube Channel | Check Out the Debut Ad Campaign
- It’s POKO Baby! Nollywood Star Tonto Dikeh premieres “Itz Ova” Video – Must Watch!
- Ghana’s Hip-Hop All Stars Unite! Listen to E.L Feat. M.anifest, D-Black & Sarkodie – The Chosen
- Now Playing: Joules Da Kid – Aunty Dupe