Posted on Friday, March 1st, 2013 at 12:46 PM

By Damilare Aiki

Ameera Abraham

On Sunday 17th February 2013, one of Abuja’s foremost nail spa and wellness centre, The Nail Bar officially opened the doors to its new store in Wuse II to beauty enthusiasts and loyal clients.

Guests enjoyed freshly made smoothies, cupcakes and savoury treats, and were given a tour of the new spacious flagship store, which consists of:  a nail studio with 5 pedicure and manicure stations, a private pedicure room with 3 stations, a sauna and massage room, a couples Ayurveda room, a facial and waxing room, a Blo hair studio, a fitness studio, a retail section currently stocking designs by MsMakor and Sunny Rose and a make-up station by Glam Make-up.

Carefully and stylishly decorated with hand-picked furnishings by its Creative Director & Founder - Ameera Abraham, The Nail Bar is the ideal getaway for a serene rejuvenating experience.

Check out photos from the event!

Invitation

The Nail Bar Flagship Store Launch - BellaNaija

Arrivals

Ameera Abraham (Creative Director, The Nail Bar Abuja)

Ameera Abraham (Creative Director, The Nail Bar Abuja)

Chigurl

Halima, Mrs Abraham & Mrs Umar

Halima, Mrs Abraham & Mrs Umar

Mulikat Akande Adeola, Mrs  Abraham, Fatima Bamidele & Mrs Cole

Mulikat Akande Adeola, Mrs Abraham, Fatima Bamidele & Mrs Cole

Hauwa, Ameera, Munir & Amina

Hauwa, Ameera, Munir & Amina

BN Exclusive_ Nail Bar Abuja Launch - February 2013 - BellaNaija010BN Exclusive_ Nail Bar Abuja Launch - February 2013 - BellaNaija011BN Exclusive_ Nail Bar Abuja Launch - February 2013 - BellaNaija012BN Exclusive_ Nail Bar Abuja Launch - February 2013 - BellaNaija014BN Exclusive_ Nail Bar Abuja Launch - February 2013 - BellaNaija013BN Exclusive_ Nail Bar Abuja Launch - February 2013 - BellaNaija015BN Exclusive_ Nail Bar Abuja Launch - February 2013 - BellaNaija017

Inside the Nail Bar Abuja

Facial Room

Facial Room

Massage Room

Massage Room

Private Pedicure Lounge

Private  Pedicure  Room

BN Exclusive_ Nail Bar Abuja Launch - February 2013 - BellaNaija009BN Exclusive_ Nail Bar Abuja Launch - February 2013 - BellaNaija042BN Exclusive_ Nail Bar Abuja Launch - February 2013 - BellaNaija041BN Exclusive_ Nail Bar Abuja Launch - February 2013 - BellaNaija043

Amina & Hanifa

Amina & Hanifa

Captain Baiyee & Ameera Abraham

Captain Baiyee & Ameera Abraham

BN Exclusive_ Nail Bar Abuja Launch - February 2013 - BellaNaija016BN Exclusive_ Nail Bar Abuja Launch - February 2013 - BellaNaija038BN Exclusive_ Nail Bar Abuja Launch - February 2013 - BellaNaija046BN Exclusive_ Nail Bar Abuja Launch - February 2013 - BellaNaija047BN Exclusive_ Nail Bar Abuja Launch - February 2013 - BellaNaija045

Hajiyah Zainab Mohanned & Khadijah Mohammed

Hajiyah Zainab Mohammed & Khadijah Mohammed

BN Exclusive_ Nail Bar Abuja Launch - February 2013 - BellaNaija020

Ameer & Hairat Yashe of Glam Make-up

Ameer & Hairat Yashe of Glam Make-up

Ameera, Najib & Mrs Abraham

Ameera, Najib & Mrs Abraham

Maryam Tallen, Aminu & Rahama Baloni

Maryam Tallen, Aminu & Rahama Baloni

BN Exclusive_ Nail Bar Abuja Launch - February 2013 - BellaNaija021BN Exclusive_ Nail Bar Abuja Launch - February 2013 - BellaNaija019BN Exclusive_ Nail Bar Abuja Launch - February 2013 - BellaNaija040BN Exclusive_ Nail Bar Abuja Launch - February 2013 - BellaNaija048BN Exclusive_ Nail Bar Abuja Launch - February 2013 - BellaNaija049BN Exclusive_ Nail Bar Abuja Launch - February 2013 - BellaNaija018BN Exclusive_ Nail Bar Abuja Launch - February 2013 - BellaNaija039

To find out more about Ameera Abraham, check out our BN Making It feature with her

The Nail Bar Abuja - Say Yes to Happy Feet & A Happy You!
The Nail Bar offers a wide range of classic and luxury treatments. Its classic pedicure and manicure are priced at 3,000 and 2,000 Naira respectively.
Contact: For more info and general inquiries,

Photo Credit: George Okoro - www.georgeokoro.com
Sponsored Content

Be Sociable, Share!

Tags: , , , ,

• Custom Search
  • 60 Comments on “All the Pampering You Need! Stylish Photos & Scoop from the Opening of Luxury Nail Spa & Wellness Centre The Nail Bar’s Flagship Store in Abuja | Photos”

Comments
    • bey March 1, 2013 at 1:29 PM

I was hoping to see pictures of the items at the retail space aswell. Congrats dear

• Traditionalbay March 1, 2013 at 1:50 PM

items ke? except u are demanding to see ladies wrapped in scanty towels *Strolls away*

• Bleed blue March 1, 2013 at 2:58 PM

LMAO!!!!

• Alache March 1, 2013 at 2:00 PM

It looks cozy, I will definitely visit.

• Amanda March 1, 2013 at 2:04 PM

lovely!

• dont mention March 1, 2013 at 2:26 PM

looks really lavish n hope its affordable too…….would love to visist
      vikkyscreed.blogspot.com

• Gracie March 1, 2013 at 2:33 PM

I like the creative decorations, wish Ameera more success in her business!

• Clara March 1, 2013 at 2:41 PM

My Abuja peeps…Ogwa and Mama, and it’s good to see you guyz here. Love from MD…

• nich March 1, 2013 at 2:48 PM

this is really good……..honestly nigerians are hard working people..it is just that the government has failed the people……………..this is the same standard found here in the states or ths even looks better………………

• temi March 1, 2013 at 2:56 PM

hmmmm all the northern girls in the house

• girlie March 1, 2013 at 3:07 PM

wowwwwww! Really loving the concept! i owe myself a visit here real soon!!!

• na me March 1, 2013 at 3:18 PM

Excellent!!

• BlackMagic babe March 1, 2013 at 3:50 PM

A great diff btw Lagosian and Abuja peep…see how clean they all look…Ameera chick look really sweet,not to mention Nanifa and Amina….wish her the best in life..I’m really impressive…Hope the customer service are friendly sha,it hurt walking unto a very pompous set of pple!

• tai tai March 1, 2013 at 8:10 PM

i’m really impressive yekpa! black magic babe pls if na joke stop am kia kia which kain headbombing english be that

• Hafsah March 3, 2013 at 1:47 AM

#problemwithNigerians … Correct one another instead of making fun of each other.

• ama March 1, 2013 at 9:20 PM

yep, very clean. I had the same thoughts as well!!!! Cleaner than lagos babes!

• blackmagic's fan March 1, 2013 at 11:21 PM

BlackMagicbabe, I just want to say thank you. whether you made a mistake or you were for real, what you wrote, really made me laugh. Today is friday and I’m tired but that bomb woke me right up.

• Limog March 1, 2013 at 4:41 PM

Mehn, see English!! #BlackMagic Babe tinz lmbo!

• Uche March 1, 2013 at 4:53 PM

LOL. Please free the babe jor. As grammar dey sweet her to blow and destroy nko? This Limog it seems you may be a “pompous set of pple!”

• Babious March 1, 2013 at 5:17 PM

Nice idea, d creative director is cute though. Nice body with the pink top!

• @ajiriavae March 1, 2013 at 5:46 PM

Love the decor. Simple but feminine. Looks like a comfortable place to be.
      ajiristyle.blogspot.com/

• Titanium March 1, 2013 at 6:05 PM

The difference between Lagos and Abuja. The ladies actually wear clothes that cover. simple makeup and light jewellry. Thing is, they still look so nice. Not to mention clean and classy. My kind of look. Kudos to the owner of the shop tho

• NikkyJay March 1, 2013 at 6:10 PM

There’s just something about ABUJA peeps, you can smell money around them.
      Congrats Ameera. The Nail Bar looks really nice!

• Omo Gbelepawo March 1, 2013 at 6:10 PM

Love this on all levels, very refreshing to see a different set of faces and the North represented. They all look very well put together and the spa looks awesome.

• say the truth March 1, 2013 at 6:23 PM

She’s beautiful.

• deetz March 1, 2013 at 6:40 PM

It looks so comfortable ! Man, i wish i can just close my eyes and be there right now

• Chima March 1, 2013 at 7:08 PM

Difference is do cler between Abuja peeps and Lagos peeps . . . If na Lagos peeps, Brazilian weave everywhere, efizy etc. Abuja peeps rocks jare, they all look classy and simple. No long tin

• Smart Babe March 1, 2013 at 8:30 PM

I need a spa day so bad! Would love to visit. More ways to spend money *sigh*

• Fravian March 1, 2013 at 8:52 PM

All the Ladies are well dressed. 4rm d old 2d young. Įf dis spa opening were 2b in Lag, half of d babe will go skimpy n overly-made up. See simplicity. I luv dat *winks*

• Neni Stone March 1, 2013 at 9:16 PM

The ladies all look so pretty! Very classy gathering.

nenisnaija.blogspot.com/

• Blossom March 1, 2013 at 9:30 PM

The girl just 21 years old! I love me some Hausa moneeeeeyyyyyyyyyyyyyy! :D

• Zahra March 2, 2013 at 2:04 PM

Actually she’s 24! Very elegant and chic! All the best Ameera.

• happyychild March 1, 2013 at 9:46 PM

Classy! Looks nice and cozy

• Roxanne March 1, 2013 at 9:48 PM

she looks so young and beautiful!!!!

• Deedee March 1, 2013 at 9:54 PM

This is a wonderful concept………..

• northernbelle March 1, 2013 at 10:13 PM

I love Ameera’s dress! Good initiative too, wish u all the best!

• Amasyl March 2, 2013 at 12:25 AM

D event looks superb and d sense of organization is simply perfects . Congrats and keep it up.

• Amasyl March 2, 2013 at 12:26 AM

it’s cool.

• Edo man March 2, 2013 at 1:16 AM

The thing about Lagos babes is that they work hard for their money, while in Abuja, most of the babes get theirs from politicians, rich parents, married men etc…. But I still respect Lagos hustle anytime any day.

• Ms lala March 2, 2013 at 3:15 AM

PREACH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!….THATS JUST THE PLAIN TRUTH JARE

• Sephora March 2, 2013 at 1:18 AM

I paid $55 for the CND Shellac 14-day manicure in NC, USA. It lasted 8 days. I paid N5000 for the 21 day manicure at the Nail Bar on Dec 20th 2012. And it lasted… wait for it… over 60 days! I actually still have it on. It just started chipping 2 days ago. Now the nail polish has grown to the tip of my nails :) but I still love it! The lady who did my nails was exceptional. She listened to me, she took her time, & I felt super pampered. To top it off they had amazing shawarma! I will definitely be going back there when i’m in Abuja.

• Babe March 2, 2013 at 7:18 AM

Ok oh, pls let me know before I go waste my money…do u cook and clean? Cos if u put Ur hands in water and it last that long then it’s definitely worth it…..

• Sephora March 3, 2013 at 3:48 AM

Yes o! I definitely cook & clean alot! Then when I get to work, I’m constantly washing my hands or using alcohol sanitizer. I think it’s worth it, if it’s done well.

• Aduke March 2, 2013 at 3:51 AM

OMG Luvvv everything im seeing! :) Very clean, beautiful, cozy and definitely lavish spot! I very much LIKE! The pedicure spa(my fav) looks sooooo comfy n relaxing! This is goooood n very refreshing! Ameera is beautiful plus very decent n classy crowd.

CONGRATS Lady! Wish u the best and even more!

• Aisha Mami Buba March 2, 2013 at 5:07 AM

this is so beautiful Ameera kudo.everyone looked so decently dressed,absolutely beautiful.

• HABBA March 2, 2013 at 6:57 AM

im sorry but the ladies in Abuja look clean! the ladies at Lagos parties always look like they sell their BODIES! no insult to them tho. they just look scruffy and worn.

• Ms B. March 2, 2013 at 8:37 AM

Bella please feature more businesses like this (including events) in Abuja. Thanks!!!!

• yellow paw-paw March 2, 2013 at 12:11 PM

This young lady has left me with a lot to say! First of all WOW at the set up of The nail bar. This place rivals any luxury spa in the world! She has set the standard for other spas to follow. Fellow Nigerian spa owners take a page out of her book! Secondly Ameera you are outrageously BEAUTIFUL! I haven’t met you but ur demeanour in these pics suggest u r a sweet and humble girl. God bless the works of your hands! I wish you ALL the success life has to offer. You are inspiring :)

• Julia March 3, 2013 at 12:17 PM

I was there yesterday and tried their classic pedicure, it cost me N4500 but I felt that was too little a price for the experience I got. I’ve never had a pedi like it! My feet feel like heaven! I’m looking forward to trying their luxury pedicures, I can only imagine what that experience will be like. Btw this place is spotless clean and looks even more amazing than the pictures up here. Well done Ameera, you have a customer for life.

• MariyaKalgo March 3, 2013 at 12:37 PM

I had my pre-wedding manicure, pedicure and hair done at the nail bar. I felt like a Queen. My feet have never felt so heavenly, and my lalle looked very pretty indeed. The pedicure I had in UK before I left cannot even come close to the pampering I received there. I highly recommend it. Ameera is one special girl and yes Amina is very pretty :D

• sleek-lady March 3, 2013 at 1:03 PM

#CRY OUT LOUD# can’t we have something like this in Calabar? We are really loosing out oh.
      sleek-lady.blogspot.com

• mamadmama March 3, 2013 at 1:32 PM

GBAM! Good on Ameera if only we all had rich old hausa money to establish all our startup ideas… :) Lagos babes raise their own capital the hard way – so I rate Lagos girls more.

• Louda March 3, 2013 at 4:29 PM

Lagos and Abuja babes comparison not necessary, Abuja babes trying to let us know they exist. If you are clean, clean for your self and feel good about it and stop comparing Lagos babes with yourselves. Inferiority complex smelling here.

• bey March 3, 2013 at 6:34 PM

I smell beef!!! Which 1 is rating lagos girls more?? Who asked you to rate? Beef!! She has money,she’s working and hustling! Not using d money to club and buy unecessary long weaves *tongue out*

• diamond March 4, 2013 at 11:31 AM

Dear, she is buying unnecessary long weavon oh!. she is even wearing on now. the difference is that she has extra money to set up this place.
        well done to Ameera.

• omotolani March 4, 2013 at 9:58 AM

u cant compare the life in lagos with abuja now..do they go thru half the stress we go thru here in lagos..abegi

• suregirl March 4, 2013 at 11:33 AM

abuja girls or lagos girls,the truth of d matter is money dey abuja hoohaa !congrats to Ameera sha

• blessing_Obah March 5, 2013 at 1:59 AM

shephora………Shellac lasting for how many days????? Are u sure you do any house chores, washing of hands, cooking etc. To be honesty I reside in Michigan and I work in a medical setting, a full time house wife and I also have kids. With house chores/washing my hands always and cleaning up after the kids, my Shellac needs to be doneat least every 7-9 days. My Arabic friend who is single gets hers done every 2weeks. So you see here, one size does not fit all. It depends on the angle you are looking at manicure from.

• Julia March 5, 2013 at 3:39 PM

They offer the 21 day manicure by Artistic gloss not Shellac as Sephora clearly stated in her comments. Maybe you should try that instead.

• Azumi March 8, 2013 at 11:28 AM

It is indeed encouraging to see a young girl coming out boldly to do what she believes in. I also salute the parents for standing by her and deploying their resources to support her. Parents should begin to encourage their children to look beyond waiting to be employed after graduation. No amount is too small to set aside to support the vision of a child. Congratulations to ameera and her parents! Beautiful set up and wonderful service cos I’ve been there 2ce .