“In Lagos, You Will See EVERYTHING!” How does one explain getting facial treatments on the go? Only in Lagos! The Battabox team was out on the streets of Oshodi in Lagos and found “crazy cosmetics” with which they can achieve miraculous results.

Watch the video here!

33 Comments on Crazy Cosmetics for a Flat Tummy & Flawless Skin! Watch the Battabox Video – “Getting A Facial in Lagos”
  • Landon March 18, 2013 at 2:13 pm

oh goodness. Oluwa take control.

• Royal Cuteness March 22, 2013 at 10:17 pm

LOL! as in ehn?? My own is the lady selling d stuff said “yelz”(yes)..LOL!

• giggy March 18, 2013 at 2:26 pm

oh wow!!!!!

• babycute March 18, 2013 at 2:35 pm

lmaooooooooooooooooo only naija

• Adé March 18, 2013 at 2:36 pm

Like seriously wtf is this?This is quite dangerous not to talk of the possible side effects which might not have been discovered,but the fact that you put stuff on ur face in the hot sun just SCREAMS Cancer to me somehow,I hope these drugs r regulated by some authority otherwise the next we will hear is people contracting unknown diseases.

• judy March 18, 2013 at 8:51 pm

haba guy…. in naija? regulatory body? you must live in another country or sipping some major kool-aid…

• Bunmi March 18, 2013 at 2:48 pm

oh f*ck no! I cannot mess with my face & health.

• mk March 18, 2013 at 2:49 pm

Oh gal u try to rub am for face ohh but tbh if dey are herbal treatments it will work more than those expendive brands u buy in shops with no guaranteed result but sha sha I no get liver for street things

• Bunmi March 18, 2013 at 2:53 pm

Lord have Mercy!!

• SASSYCASSIE March 18, 2013 at 3:06 pm

NA CALAMINE LOTION?

• Ms lala March 18, 2013 at 3:14 pm

i dont fux with my face ….uh huh if you aint a dermatologist get the stepping lol

• genny March 18, 2013 at 3:19 pm

pls why much r they paying the presenter to test her life!!!!!
    egba mi!! NEVER!

• faith March 18, 2013 at 3:29 pm

That lady in. D video. Has mind o…hian!!!

• nate March 18, 2013 at 4:19 pm

real calamine lotion
    skinnyymi.blogspot.co.uk

• MyHairBeautyNIGERIA.com March 18, 2013 at 4:46 pm

I want to laugh but this is not funny, this happens all the time, so called uneducated people doling out skincare advice. Do you know the crap that is in these so cold beauty potions and lotions? Africa has become the toxic dumping ground for skincare products that are banned in the UK and US.
    Please be educated about what you put on your skin, it is the largest organ in the body.
    myHairmyBeautyNIGERIA.com

• MyHairBeautyNIGERIA.com March 18, 2013 at 4:51 pm

P.s “herbal” / “organic” products are nicknames for “I don’t know what the heck is in this thing”. As an educated skincare therapist I study ingredient listings, and you’ll be amazed at what is in a lot of the lotions in the market, lead and mercury are just a few. Also NEVER buy a product that does not have an ingredient LISTING!!

• fashionandstylepolice March 18, 2013 at 5:25 pm

Holy Moly, I cannot believe she rubbed the stuff on her face. Mehn I can’t take changes with my face o.

• R March 18, 2013 at 5:27 pm

Wonders…. Lalllll

• Lolo March 18, 2013 at 5:47 pm

LMAO!!!! Not even if they give me $1000! I no fit rub on my elbow sef. Oshodi market facial…oxymoron…

• deetz March 19, 2013 at 5:45 pm

ctfu, you made my afternoon with one. (i no fit rub on my elbow sef)

• agrl March 18, 2013 at 6:31 pm

LOL she said Yelz! I looooove Battabox!

• lovely March 18, 2013 at 7:15 pm

lmao!!! lwkmd people are the best hahahah .. She has such a lovely accent !!! aawwww..
    i dunno about all of you but ehm the lady selling should give tips about how she managed to have such lovely, perky boobs… someone help me ask her what she eats!! …

the babe should free her face joor.. its already spotless and lovely ….

• Abana March 18, 2013 at 8:23 pm

Yels!!!! I sure heard yels. Yels to no pimples for 100 naira. Of course it would be pepperish. Na so dem go give person acid rub for face.

• Cynthia March 18, 2013 at 9:30 pm

This is funny, wat won’t I see.lmao

• Kemi March 18, 2013 at 10:29 pm

this actually made my morning.lol l laughed so loud…girl, you sure you no rub juju for your face. , be careful o.lol

• izzy March 19, 2013 at 1:56 am

The presenter is brave!

• Na wa March 19, 2013 at 12:01 pm

I love my naija,there’s solution to everything!. I could even hear someone marketing his ‘akporo EPA ijebu’ in the background.God help us.Yels o,Amen

• Missy March 19, 2013 at 1:02 pm

Why I am not surprised a bunch of girls use to do their facial the street in Bank Olemoh I just wonder how they do the facials on the street with car driving pass throwing dirt and dust in the air, mechanic shop on the left, car wash opposite the tiny one room facial spa/shop permit me to use that word for that lack words to even describe the place. But then again spas in Naija are so freaking expensive 50k or there abt for a full treat at the spa when 100 pounds in London will get u d whole thing. I guess they are cutting their coats acc to their size that’s excluding the girls I know that go there n next day will be forming Lagos bigs girls SMH

• irelee March 19, 2013 at 2:13 pm

Na wah oOo. Lagos!

• Dddy March 19, 2013 at 8:48 pm

At least with this Oshodi expert, you know what you will get
    How about the NAFDAC registered fly-by-day chemical mixing hair/facial experts who are over the place?
    Nobody knows how many hairs and faces they have destroyed. ,,,and nobody is held responsible for these arbitrariness, impunity and incompetence
    The girl presenter was brave though to try that unknown chemical on her face

• tolulope March 19, 2013 at 9:02 pm

the woman at bank olemoh is certified and has been there fore yearssssss, if she was bad, ple wld v made her close up

• meg March 26, 2013 at 3:55 pm

yes i know the woman and she’s very good.