Leak! Listen to Burna Boy – Always Love You

Posted on Friday, April 5th, 2013 at 9:21 AM

By Onos O

Always-Love-You

He’s at it again! It’s none other than Burna Boy with his new single, “Always Love You”. The spanking new Dance/Pop track has international appeal riddled all over it. As usual, the joint was produced by Leriq.

Enjoy!

Play Burna Boy – Always Love You (Unofficial Release)

Download

Be Sociable, Share!

Tags: ,

• Custom Search
  • 14 Comments on “Leak! Listen to Burna Boy – Always Love You”

Comments
    • Peachy_mo April 5, 2013 at 9:38 AM

emmm…too much noise for me sha…

• Dami April 5, 2013 at 9:38 AM

Ok

• Mademoiselle April 5, 2013 at 10:32 AM

Bare noise! As a huge Burna Boy fan, I am disappointed. Must every artist now enter this techno/dance mold? *sigh* If it ain’t broke, don’t fix it abeg! Kmt. Yes, I don vex!

• Mama mia!!! April 5, 2013 at 12:11 PM

For me, I think music these days need to be listened to more times than one to be liked/ loved whatever… Didn’t like “tonight” but, it grew on me. So, I’ll give this time. By the way, he is so far one of the most talented singers since Tu face and probably wiz kid…

• t-girl April 5, 2013 at 1:18 PM

too much noise. this can’t grow on me!

• Peachy_mo April 5, 2013 at 2:55 PM

what happened to sing along? slow music we can hum too at home or on the rod? all we hear now is cluster upon jumble! sighs call me ‘ol fashion but I’ll stick to foreign ‘ol schools that I can identify with including Asa! and my babas…Ebenezer Obey, Sunny Ade, Chief Orlando….

• Abdul April 5, 2013 at 4:43 PM

Yeah I agree with you on this statement, Most Nigerian Artists are now too much into Dance and party music and none for the soul music.

I have to say though, when i listened to Soul Muzik artist Mo Eazy and watched his smile video. My hope in Nigerian Artist giving us meaningful music were restored…

Try give it a listen, mite do the same for you. Mo Eazy – Smile
        youtube.com/watch?v=f1A1EPgfo8o

• Anonymous April 5, 2013 at 3:10 PM

Too much noise, please.

• jane April 5, 2013 at 4:52 PM

nooo burna boy should not do this kinda music..its not true to the sound he is creating..i dont like. Please original is always better.

• O April 5, 2013 at 5:40 PM

NICE!
      Something different!

• hmnn April 5, 2013 at 6:27 PM

if the background techno beat was removed or reduced…the song would come out smoother…just a thought

• Couture By Makioba April 6, 2013 at 10:32 PM

I couldn’t finish listening to it.. The noise is just to much…. Love bura boy but this is a no no for me..

• Tamara April 7, 2013 at 3:34 PM

Noise noise I can barely hear the lyrics of the song.

• Peperempe April 7, 2013 at 6:31 PM