The Class of 2013! Let’s Celebrate YOU!

Posted on Tuesday, June 4th, 2013 at 4:50 PM

By Atoke

Graduation - BellaNaija June 2013It’s almost the end of another academic session and graduation caps will soon be flying in the air at different universities and colleges around the world. At BellaNaija, we LOVE to celebrate our own and we want to celebrate the class of 2013. So, if you are graduating this year with a distinction or you’re being awarded with special honors, we would like to share your story.

To be a part of this, send us an email —> features(at)bellanaija(dot)com. The email should contain your name, your institution of study, course of study, award that is being given and 3 reasons why you believe your efforts should be celebrated. You should also include a high resolution photo of yourself.  The subject of the email should read: “The Class of 2013 – Celebrating Me!”

Please note that BellaNaija reserves the right to publish the features as this would be done after the veracity of your assertions have been established and it meets our standards.

Hurry guys! Tell your friends and families… We want to celebrate your academic achievements.

Photo Credit: www.askdro.com

Be Sociable, Share!

Tags: , ,

• Custom Search
  • 19 Comments on “The Class of 2013! Let’s Celebrate YOU!”

Comments
    • Mo'blezzing June 4, 2013 at 5:50 PM

I wish I had the boldness to send my pictures and all, but I celebrate myself and my May 2013 ,M.Eng in Petroleum Engineering :-D!
      Don’t worry Bella i shall send my feature after my PhD, lol.

• Partyrider June 4, 2013 at 7:26 PM

Congrats.. Big things ahead :)

• Miss Tee June 4, 2013 at 10:43 PM

congrats!!!! more grease to your elbow

• Mo'blezzing June 5, 2013 at 10:00 AM

Awww….Thanks guys!!

• mercy June 4, 2013 at 6:42 PM

Yay finally something for us. We re the class of 2013. Thank you bella naija.

• jb June 4, 2013 at 8:20 PM

Class of “OH.Thirteen” stand up! Whoop, Whoop!!

• goldfinch June 4, 2013 at 10:49 PM

nice one bella naija.
      I like

• Michael June 4, 2013 at 10:51 PM

Heartily wish all class 2013 congratulations and a great life ahead!

For those of you who prefer to do your NYSC before exiting Nigeria for masters, I wish you a fun NYSC year ahead.

If you’re fortunate to get posted to Bayelsa (well ok, just in case you’re posted to amazing Bayelsa), you might delight yourself in reading my Bayelsa experience here, olafusimichael.com/search/label/Bayelsa

Bayelsa is a very lovely state, especially for Corps members. My NYSC remains the best year of my life.

Once again, congrats guys and welcome to life after school. And believe me, it’s a much more crazy life. It turns good people bad and bad people good (sometimes)

• slice June 5, 2013 at 12:55 AM

“whish” one na 3 reasons again. the person started school. graduated. graduated with honors. 3 reasons gbam.

• Person pikin June 5, 2013 at 7:35 AM

Lmaoooooo! You just typed out my thoughts exactly. I think we are related!

• barbz June 5, 2013 at 2:26 AM

Most it be honors?? Na u pay person skool fees??? Sigh! It’s nt easy to graduate 4rm uni so if u re celebrating the class of 2013 celebrate everyone nt certain people

• ikunkun June 5, 2013 at 9:58 AM

Abi!!! plus Masters no dey get honors at least for america o….

• Amazeballs! June 5, 2013 at 10:27 AM

God bless you!!!! you just aired my sentiments exactly!!! Celebrate the class of 2013 in its entirety! Uni is no joke, why yould you single out just dinstinctions and special honours???? Every one graduate is worthy to be celebrated. This Bellanaija self, schewzzz.

• Italian Princess June 5, 2013 at 10:32 AM

What would this world be if all that is celebrated is the same of the same. I’m sure BN wants to celebrate outstanding performances because, honey, they worked extra hard to get those distinctions. Uni is no joke but getting a first class degree is a mark of excellence. Let’s just say it as it is.

• Jen June 5, 2013 at 2:54 AM

Eeeeekkk,just sent in mine!!

• Person pikin June 5, 2013 at 7:29 AM

Next year Bella, i’l be rounding up my PhD. So i’l start now to brew up the boldness to send my story and piccys! :D

Congrats to all the graduands, distinction or no distinction. God bless y’all years ahead.

• comment awaiting moderation! June 5, 2013 at 12:19 PM

Well said @ Barbz….I knew a number of peoples who couldn’t graduate with distinction blcas of certain factors or the other..does that mean they are not worthy to be celebrated? Chinua Achebe is being celebrated all over the world,and if what I heard goes right,he graduated with “second class lower”! Hissssss and walkaway!

• Tosin June 5, 2013 at 2:24 PM

Bella Naija,what about those that graduated in February 2013 with distinction? i want to send one of my sister’s own,Please reply.

• Mike June 6, 2013 at 5:03 PM

Congrats to all of you. Pray you get jobs early