Posted on Saturday, August 31st, 2013 at 9:00 AM

By Jennifer Obiuwevbi

Segi's 2013 Collection Lookbook - BellaNaija - August2013013

It’s been a while since we’ve had an accessories label on the BN Style page. So, its a pleasure to present the 2013 collection lookbook by Segi.

Created in 2011, the African accessory label owned by Daphne Akatugba, has created a collection filled with colourful bags, wallets and belts fusing the ‘Adire’ fabric with great styles. Check them out.

Segi's 2013 Collection Lookbook - BellaNaija - August2013014 Segi's 2013 Collection Lookbook - BellaNaija - August2013009 Segi's 2013 Collection Lookbook - BellaNaija - August2013002 Segi's 2013 Collection Lookbook - BellaNaija - August2013005 Segi's 2013 Collection Lookbook - BellaNaija - August2013008 Segi's 2013 Collection Lookbook - BellaNaija - August2013011 Segi's 2013 Collection Lookbook - BellaNaija - August2013012 Segi's 2013 Collection Lookbook - BellaNaija - August2013010 Segi's 2013 Collection Lookbook - BellaNaija - August2013006 Segi's 2013 Collection Lookbook - BellaNaija - August2013004 Segi's 2013 Collection Lookbook - BellaNaija - August2013003 Segi's 2013 Collection Lookbook - BellaNaija - August2013001Photo Credit:
Photographer: Ayokunmi Omole
MUA: Omosalewa for OluMakeovers
Stylist: Eloho
Models: Maimuna Salihu and Tife Ogundokun for PAGES Modelling Agency

For more information visit www.segisonline.blogspot.com | Email: segisonline@gmail.com| Like the Facebook page www.facebook.com/Segisonline | Follow on Twitter www.twitter.com/segisonline | Call +234-816-290-8025 or +234-817-920-5340

Be Sociable, Share!

Tags: , , , , , ,

• Custom Search
  • 21 Comments on “Colourful Wallets, Clutches & Totes! View the 2013 Accessories Collection by Segi”

Comments
    • meldibson August 31, 2013 at 9:16 AM

I like! I like more the thread hairstyle

• Jennifer Ukoh August 31, 2013 at 9:28 AM

Well done Daphne! Brilliant pieces. Go SEGI’s!!!!!

• Jfk August 31, 2013 at 9:29 AM

Wow! They are all beautiful. Definately gonna buy at least two pieces…

• Ms. Jayee August 31, 2013 at 9:34 AM

Niceeeeee!!! These designs are giving me life! Thumbs up SEGI’s

• Tess August 31, 2013 at 10:00 AM

Really beautiful collection, well done girl!. However I think you should make the bags more versatile by using models dressed in casual wear, office/formal wear, sporty, etc. With the way the bags are presented currently, they look like they are for the Afro-centric minded, which kinda limits its use. My thoughts though. But more grease…

• lmao August 31, 2013 at 10:18 AM

The model with the threading definitely knows how to work it

• ogo August 31, 2013 at 10:25 AM

Wow!Really beautiful collection.I love,I want.

• Cherrie_J August 31, 2013 at 10:48 AM

I recognized Salewa’s makeup as soon as I saw the model even before I saw her name

• R2bees Rock! love the Nigga songs August 31, 2013 at 11:38 AM

Nice

• Lola August 31, 2013 at 7:49 PM

i am sick and tired of everybody doing this shyt. I have seen this ankara bags and purses too many times and its all the same, nothing unique. Yall be a lil creative – for once. Overusing these african fabrics. Its extremely boring now.

• Grace E September 1, 2013 at 4:03 AM

Go and sleep in a microwave..

• Couture By Makioba August 31, 2013 at 8:43 PM

For what reason I don’t know..but I think I like the thread hair :)

• Jumoke Ilari September 1, 2013 at 10:38 AM

I think you can buy some of these Colourful Wallets, Clutches & Totes collections on this website.
      zanyox.com.ng/categorygroups/fashions/bags-and-purses

• concerned September 2, 2013 at 2:31 PM

You do not have the bags stocked on this site and you are not even selling SEGI’s products. Please stop misleading people to your site. Not fair and not cool!

• janetfashionandstyles.blogspot.com September 1, 2013 at 12:15 PM

i love all collection

• Hurperyermie September 2, 2013 at 9:34 AM

all lovely collection @ Grace lmaooooooooooooooooooo

• fahionguru September 2, 2013 at 9:48 AM

I love d girl with dscarf aswell… She has d feirce look

• Lynn September 2, 2013 at 9:54 AM

@Lola,I am also sick of “designers” giving us thesame styles and designs with different ankara fabrics. And gullible peeps will be shouting “very innovative”.

• Anonymous September 2, 2013 at 11:16 AM

I think the purses are pretty though.

• Tribal west September 4, 2013 at 8:07 AM

Nigeria’s need to change this backward mentality, let’s patronize our own, help the economy, @ that person sayin “ur sick of this sh?t” I hope you have a job n educated, coz that’s jst a dumb comment. So we should not make anythin with print again. Do u knw hw difficult it is to make this items n then shoot it. Then some 1 will call it sh?t, because its african. Smh