Posted on Saturday, January 11th, 2014 at 5:08 PM

By BellaNaija.com

Moet Abebe - January 2014 - BellaNaija

Paging Iyanya. You may want to add Moet Abebe‘s name to your next track if it involves anything about the waist.

The Soundcity VJ had an exclusive interview with Punch Newspaper. And in it, she dishes on rumours, starting out as a VJ, her many love for tattoos and what part of her body she may consider enhancing.

Check it out!

On flaunting her derriere: “Again it’s the blogs. I don’t go out of my way to put up pictures of my “booty.” I have other pictures but it’s just those ones they choose to talk about. I don’t think it is my sexiest body part mainly because I don’t consider myself sexy or a sex symbol but if there was a part of my body I would say I found sexy, I would say my small waist.”

On starting out as a VJ: “I got into the entertainment industry as soon as I moved back to Nigeria from the UK. I had been away for about 11 years, so moving back was a major step and decision. While I was in the UK, I had delved into various extracurricular activities apart from law school and my education in general. I was into dancing, acting, public speaking and so I knew that once I moved back, the aim would be to put all my skills to work. Within the first few months I was back in Nigeria, I heard that Soundcity was hiring, I did a screen test, my boss liked what I brought to the table and here I am.”

On tattoos: “You know how people say tattoos last longer than friends? Well that’s why I love tattoos. It’s a form of expression and a way to tell a story that stays with you forever. I like to view my skin as a canvas and every memory or experience, be it good or bad is jotted down, never to be forgotten.

I have eight tattoos. A few are symbolic, a few are quotes that have shaped my life and trail of thought such as “the err of the past is the wisdom of the future” which I have written in Sanskirt. I’ve got the most meaningful one to me being the one on my wrist and it is a dedication to my grandmother who passed away.”

On a sex tape report: “Now this truly has to end. I know nothing about it.”

On being romantically linked to Don Jazzy, May D, M.I. and Loose Kaynon: “We are back to the rumours again. Well to clear the air, I didn’t date any of these men. I’m friends with all of them and I may be closer to some more than others. But it is and has been nothing but friendship. I’ve actually always wondered how this list was put together as there are some names amongst this ‘list’ that I haven’t spoken to in months.”

On enhancing any part of her body: “I would never go under the knife. We are all insecure and have body or weight issues but I would imagine plastic surgery would be addictive. So, no I wouldn’t even go there. On the other hand, have they started finding ways of stretching people’s legs? When they do, I will be the first on the list. Anyway, I am just joking, I love my short legs and I wouldn’t change them or my body because it’s amazing that one thing you may not necessarily like about yourself, someone out there loves it.”

To read the full interview with Punch, click here

Be Sociable, Share!

Tags: , , , , , , , ,

• Custom Search
  • 48 Comments on “Moet Abebe: “I Find My Waist Very Sexy” | Soundcity VJ on Sex Tape Rumours, Being Linked to Don Jazzy & Body Enhancement”

Comments
    • Jenny January 11, 2014 at 5:14 PM

No one gives a shit…

• meg January 11, 2014 at 5:22 PM

Exactly.. Who is this one again and where did she come out from? Pffft, can’t deal!

• Dora the explorer January 11, 2014 at 9:09 PM

lol

• supremacydone January 11, 2014 at 10:46 PM

In her dreams ! With her stunt body#smh

• Diya January 12, 2014 at 10:14 PM

Which waist? Not from someone who is shaped like Nasco cornflakes box. I refuse.

• supremacydone January 11, 2014 at 10:47 PM

In her dreams ! With her stunt body#smh

• Tiger January 11, 2014 at 5:19 PM

I agree jenny.everyone seems to want to be relevant

• dami January 11, 2014 at 6:02 PM

@tiger @jenny if no one gives a shit why did u waste your time reading it? Hater oshi

• paul January 11, 2014 at 6:14 PM

This girl is trying to hype herself for no reason! Her
      interviewing skills are terrible. What a joke!

• Sopono January 12, 2014 at 10:26 AM

It is bloggers you should blame for not sifting thru garri to remove sand. Every every just for money

• dapo January 11, 2014 at 6:19 PM

I totally understand wat she meant by blogs! Blogs always
      blow things out of proportion… I’ve always liked Moet!!! More
      grease to her elbow

• Mademoiselle January 11, 2014 at 6:20 PM

The answer to one of those questions was a lie, and we all
      know this!

• Spicy January 11, 2014 at 10:31 PM

Amen! And she knows we know lmao

• Leila January 11, 2014 at 10:35 PM

You know this because?…….

• No January 12, 2014 at 1:22 PM

we have seen the sextape

• fara January 11, 2014 at 6:21 PM

I am pretty certain that she started these so-called rumours herself. She is an attention seeker of the highest order. Yuck

• femi January 11, 2014 at 11:45 PM

My crush of lifeeeeeeee

• ifeyinwa January 11, 2014 at 11:48 PM

Right cos it’s cool to hve a sex tape…. dnt see why she would start these rumours herself

• ify January 11, 2014 at 11:53 PM

Why would she do that? Mkes no sense smh

• gbemisola January 11, 2014 at 6:33 PM

@tiger @jenny if u don’t care why did you read it? Moet no mind them jade!?!!! Keep doing u

• Mz Socially Awkward... January 12, 2014 at 12:00 AM

It’s interesting how you are “Dami”, “Dapo” and “Gbemisola”, who’re all posting almost identical comments…

• Correction January 12, 2014 at 12:45 AM

LOL! MSA caught you RED HANDED! Hehe

• Sexxie January 12, 2014 at 7:17 PM

Ode! Same email address…same avatar. If you like use a million different names.

• nene January 11, 2014 at 6:52 PM

ngwanu!

• Ijeoma January 11, 2014 at 7:15 PM

Ah well…

• http://africansweetheart.blogspot.co.uk/ January 11, 2014 at 7:18 PM

The thing about stretching legs is funny. Jenny I’m sure
      you can find a better word to express yourself?

• Shawna January 11, 2014 at 7:52 PM

which waist?

• Modella January 11, 2014 at 8:06 PM

Actually there are surgery that enhance one height,it a painful process,but worth it…I find her stiff like a …,,with all her shape and all,just like ‘Coco’…I guess being shapey sometime doesn’t help..shout out to all the models in the world (heheheheheheh)…But one quick question,is she related to ‘Pearls of soundcity? They are good presenter anyway..BN this is 2014,don’t give me that Comment awaiting moderation thingy!

• dee baba January 11, 2014 at 8:25 PM

lol @ the first two dumb ass comments why cant she be relevant?

• Houston Bey January 11, 2014 at 9:16 PM

Erm… i don’t quite get the point if this article

• elleven45 January 11, 2014 at 9:24 PM

K

• Omalicha January 11, 2014 at 9:53 PM

Small waist? really? I dont see a small waist.

• tope January 11, 2014 at 11:01 PM

I like moet’s interviews! Stop being mean Mr.Paul and what is wrong in pushing yourself. If she was of no importance, I’m sure she wouldn’t have done an interview with Punch.. and this pic does absolutely no justice to hw preety Moet is. Any way I like her!

• BNVisitor January 11, 2014 at 11:15 PM

One thing is for sure – SHE HAS A SEX TAPE – I saw it when it was out about 8 years ago. Now I can never believe anything she says.

• tope January 11, 2014 at 11:42 PM

Eight yrs ago!? Thts as gd as it nt existing abeg

• Omalicha January 12, 2014 at 12:20 AM

chei

• femi January 11, 2014 at 11:51 PM

I love this girl sha

• SB January 12, 2014 at 2:41 AM

Ur waist, Ur waist, I DONT WANNA SEE ur waist…GTFOH

• SOLO ACT January 12, 2014 at 3:54 AM

eww! she seems very local

• Idak January 12, 2014 at 2:18 PM

With that thing on her head,I struggle to believe a word of what she says.

• www.LapesBeautifulCreature.com January 12, 2014 at 7:06 PM

Lol @ all the comments :(
      I don’t know her tho, so i cant really say much

• Anon January 12, 2014 at 7:50 PM

Hahaha where is the small waist? In her dreams!! Sex tape or not is not something i would want to watch. She can take several seats.

• http://samuelohis.blogspot.com January 12, 2014 at 8:00 PM

haba,u dnt knw her
      samuelohis.blogspot.com

• Stephanie January 13, 2014 at 2:03 AM

hmmm…we hear
      blogsvila.blogspot.com

• YEYEAREWA January 13, 2014 at 8:12 AM

Mscheewwwww. Passing by sipping cold Ribena! no one gives a rats ass!

• deeluv January 13, 2014 at 9:57 AM

moet..u better dont even think of it..ure perfectly perfect..great bod