Chiwetel Ejiofor for Esquire Magazine January 2014 Issue (6)

Looks like Lupita Nyong’o isn’t the only 12 Years A Slave actor to be hitting magazines this year.

Nigerian-British actor Chiwetel Ejiofor has been featured in a fashion editorial for Esquire Magazine‘s January 2014 issue. Wearing major brands like Bottega Veneta, Salvatore Ferragamo, Dior HommeGant, Alfred Dunhill, Corneliani and The Kooples, Chiwetel was photographed by Roger Rich and styled by Gareth Scourfield.

Check him out in dapper suits and winter coats.

Chiwetel Ejiofor for Esquire Magazine January 2014 Issue (1) Chiwetel Ejiofor for Esquire Magazine January 2014 Issue (2) Chiwetel Ejiofor for Esquire Magazine January 2014 Issue (4) Chiwetel Ejiofor for Esquire Magazine January 2014 Issue (7) Chiwetel Ejiofor for Esquire Magazine January 2014 Issue (3) Chiwetel Ejiofor for Esquire Magazine January 2014 Issue (5)

Photo Credits:
Photography: Roger Rich
Stylist: Gareth Scourfield

17 Comments on Chiwetel Ejiofor gets Urbane in Luxury Fashion for Esquire Magazine’s January 2014 Issue
  • Troll January 15, 2014 at 9:39 am

Mehn! That scar on his forehead turns me on #shivers

• Ada January 15, 2014 at 6:39 pm

For real. I never sabi say scar fit make man fine ooo.
      I hope guys won’t run out and start cutlassing themselves to get the “Ejiofor Scar” lmbo

• she me her January 15, 2014 at 9:59 pm

LMAOOO

• Onyeka January 15, 2014 at 9:50 am

The guy short o . . .

• Troll Slayer January 15, 2014 at 6:38 pm

5’10 is short? Lol… He ain’t Lebron tall but he’s certainly not Kevin Hart either. 5’10 na average height for men.

• hmmmmmmm…….. January 15, 2014 at 10:07 am

blessed be the name of the Lord o!!!!!!!!!! the wondrous manifest work of His hands we can see!!!!!! chaaaaaiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii!!!!!

• Mz Socially Awkward… January 15, 2014 at 10:08 am

No, no, no, no, no. See me eagerly looking forward to photos I could save down as my new screensaver (thus replacing Oluchi’s fierce pix from the ‘New African Woman’ shoot… sorry for the shift in allegiance, my silsta)…

Only to see this. Why did they make him look like a cross between an aging fisherman and a lecherous professor? Chinwetel, is that hair for a movie role?? It better be for a movie role… and I know Half of a Yellow Sun is done, so this better not be your new look. I “yam” not pleased with the overall result… but I still, sha, love you (if Ebuka likes, he should tweet about how fame has caused Nigerian women to discover our feelings for you…)

• Asup January 15, 2014 at 10:38 am

Extremely heartbroken. Why did they make my man look this. …I got all excited when I saw the Title. These shots don’t do him any justice at all…

• Diya January 15, 2014 at 2:31 pm

You want them to edit these photos to the extent that he looks like a cartoon character. The images have this raw , edgy & dark thing to them. It’s nice na.

• Mrs Nwosu January 15, 2014 at 3:00 pm

@Diya I was looking for the words to describe the guy and you saved me. This indeed is masculine raw, edgy and real. Perfect photoshoot. It shows the real man.

• canadathingz January 15, 2014 at 10:49 am

Who is the photographer?????? They did not do justice to the handsome and talented Chiwetel!!!
    Disappointing pictures however the outfits look great on him.

• Okechukwu Ofili January 15, 2014 at 12:20 pm

I think this shoot was to make him look rugged. Hence no touch ups were done. I like the shoot sha…gives men like us hope…. #okbye

• Say the truth January 15, 2014 at 1:30 pm

The shoes in that second picture though… Mad!

• Blaqgurlrock January 15, 2014 at 4:51 pm

And he is dating a white chick :..( ya’all shld not attack me abeg I know u were thinking it too

• Taiwo January 15, 2014 at 5:46 pm

Pls d guy is dating a white chick …… Which one b my man shuo …… He looks haute couture ! Very nice indeed

• OmoMakun January 16, 2014 at 1:20 am

I love the look….fine its not a clean look, but damn, he still looks good. He looks like a “Real Man”, not dolled up with perfect eyebrows and hairline. All the haters need to #swerve