There is just so much going on in the entertainment industry.

Nollywood actresses Chioma Akpotha, Uche Jombo, Omoni Oboli, Emem Isong, Ufuoma McDermott and Blessing Egbe had a peculiar exchange on Twitter today.

Chioma Akpotha shared a photo on her Twitter page of the other actresses hanging out yesterday and commented “Sometimes…sisters aren’t REALLY sisters! #2016MindingMyOwnBusiness #StayingOnMyLane #MovingOn”.

The actresses in the photo didn’t take her comment lightly and instantly replied her.

Uche Jombo

7 3 6

Omoni Oboli4 5

Blessing Egbe2

Ufuoma McDermott8

The photo used by Chioma had been posted yesterday by Omoni Oboli with the caption “#WCW  5 super filmmakers and a baby bump! @uchejombo @ufuomamcdermott @ememisong @blessingegbe1 Lets go ladies!!! 2016 is already FANTASTIC! #BossLadies #FemaleFilmMakersRock #WednesdayMeetings #ExcitedDotCom”

Uche Jombo posted a similar photo of the 5 women and captioned “I know some #NollywoodPowerWomen @omonioboli @ememisong @blessingegbe1 @ufuomamcdermott #filmmakers #actors #producers #directors #TheFutureisNow”

72 Comments on Chioma Akpotha calls out Uche Jombo, Omoni Oboli, Emem Isong, Ufuoma McDermott & Blessing Egbe | See Their Replies
  • Ms Jayee January 28, 2016 at 3:04 pm

PR stunt

• RIFF RAFF January 28, 2016 at 3:32 pm

• Ann January 28, 2016 at 5:12 pm

Rumor has it that Blessing Egbe slept with Omoni’s husband and Omoni doesn’t know it yet! Blessing Egbe and her husband are seperated as we speak. Blessings husbands inlaw have had enough of all the sleeping around and are right now not in talking terms with Blessing. So yes they are not sisters!

• Amebo 1 January 29, 2016 at 8:19 am

Babe, WTF………………abeggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggg……spilll this tea wella ….i had to go back to be sure i read properly 🙂

• adelegirl January 29, 2016 at 8:37 am

I don’t believe this rubbish rumour. How now? From where to where?!

• ATL’s finest January 29, 2016 at 3:34 pm

@ Ann serving the Juicy! Ur Amebo-ism is tight to d core????. I feel so drained with all these drama ishy going on just reading it from BN, so I can just imagine how it will feel if I was on IG or Twitter smh.. Too much BS.

• Austar January 28, 2016 at 3:05 pm

January should come and go already!!!! With all these dramas in just 1 month, one would think it is past 6months already. Na wa o. The entertainment industry is LIT this year

• lk January 28, 2016 at 9:32 pm

why are you talking like a learner…. we need more dramas to keep drinking more tea…. stop this anti-drama because what your asking for is not a joking sturvz!!! more drama please!! thanks.

• Wale January 28, 2016 at 3:06 pm

Drama everywhere and these ladies have joined….

• Ocean Beauty January 28, 2016 at 3:12 pm

Somebody cannot even use style and stay away from Social Media for 10mins. The drama that will pass you by, will make you wonder if you were away for 6 months.
    January 2016… entertaining.
    Make Una continue with the drama.
    Popcorn seller, if you know you cannot meet demand abeg close your business.

• melinda January 28, 2016 at 3:13 pm

january 2016 on Fire…..

• Yvieivy January 28, 2016 at 3:14 pm

Guess Chioma is jealous, she wasn’t in the pics neither was she tagged.
    Women wahala
    2016 a year of drama and more money for ’em blogger s 😀

• Cindy January 28, 2016 at 3:15 pm

Uche I love you too much. Abeg no dey reply this kain thing.

• Lizzy January 28, 2016 at 3:16 pm

2016 Our year of the dramatics and crazies.

• NIRA January 28, 2016 at 3:17 pm

Hian!!! Dem send them this year???!!! New day, new drama on twitter or IG.

• cd January 28, 2016 at 3:18 pm

But why? chioma akpota!!!! seriously dont you have their phone numbers? like WTF!!

• blessed January 28, 2016 at 3:19 pm

• tannie January 28, 2016 at 3:20 pm

Eyaaaaaaaaaaa Chioma you were left out of the party, take heart inugo
    Bia Uche next time, call your sister Chioma.

Entertainment Industry alright

• cheryl January 28, 2016 at 3:21 pm

hahahahah, so because she isnt in d pix and was nt used as WCW she wants to die, ok biko u pippu shuld pls crop in her pix, my Gawd, watever happened to Chioma, she jst suddenly became one annoying b**tch, tuueehhhh, u use ppl picture den say u r minding ur business, wen ur nose is found right in their business, well i guess “minding ur business” now has a new meaning, or berrer still u too want to trend in dis January entertainment hjahhahahah

• Le coco January 28, 2016 at 3:23 pm

This is either a PR stunt…perhaps they will announce a new project soon… OR Chioma akpotha desperately trying to get attention.. God knws where she has been or what movie she has acted for the past couple of years

• Yve January 28, 2016 at 3:24 pm

Not real… Fake fight.

• jide January 28, 2016 at 3:26 pm

Smells very fake and forced.

• Tee January 28, 2016 at 5:34 pm

Thank u o.Doesnt look real jor.Who are they fooling.we know a real fight when we see one.How come all their response sound the same and they quickly tagged one another and everone tagged responded almost immediately.Yinmu.I guess they are bored.

• prince January 28, 2016 at 3:30 pm

No be small thing o. This thing wey olamide and don jazzy carry start this year no good at all (laughing). almost every week na fresh beef. make una continue

• Babym January 28, 2016 at 3:33 pm

Loool warris all dis jackie???! Luv uche’s response

• Moving on Swiftly January 29, 2016 at 9:42 am

Hahahha! Isss all hova Jackie

• Ebere January 28, 2016 at 3:38 pm

The devil has sent serious commotion and confusion on artists both in Nigeria and abroad in this 2016, all these celebrities should pray really hard so as not to fall prey of the devil’s trap…………This is becoming crazy!!!!!!!!!!

• nwanyi na aga aga January 28, 2016 at 3:45 pm

RME* biko this is dry…. otooro ( cant translate)..Loool!

• sonique January 28, 2016 at 3:51 pm

PR STUNT ALERT!!..They just want you guys to know that there is a New forum for Nollywood female movie producers to air their views and talk about how to dominate the male producers in the industry and they are using style to also let you people know that they hold their meetings on they kinda need new members and the support of the public…#Women empowerment ish # Ayaf tire for the dramas #oya we have heard and we will support you guys #GBAM!

• Fusion OAU January 28, 2016 at 3:52 pm

“You have my number, don’t let the devil use you” that was such a sweet reply……………….. cos I just translated it to Yoruba in my head and i’m like what!!!!!!!!

• ATL’s finest January 29, 2016 at 3:30 pm

????????lol @ u just translated it to Yoruba! Social media Balanganise

• Girlie January 28, 2016 at 3:55 pm

Some people sha…my first impression about the comment wasnt negative,thought she meant sisters aren’t necessarily blood sisters!! #Englishandcomprehension #yesiamdatpeaceful!!

• Debbie January 28, 2016 at 6:02 pm

I loved your post by mistake.

Biko if the comment wasn’t a shade/ negative what was the staying on my lane, moving on about?

• j’suis belle January 28, 2016 at 4:00 pm

When i said i was waiting to see what models and actors will bring on i never really expected this A-list actresses will so cheaply fall for all this craziness. i know girl biff could be hard to resolve but pls stop this sh+t already otherwise we’ll lose respect for y’all. gurls u are way too old,too classy and i think too busy for this.SO DROP IT

• Bubu January 28, 2016 at 4:05 pm

When una finish tell us the name of the movie. #prstunt.

• O~Intuition! January 28, 2016 at 4:06 pm

2016 – The Year of Unfolding ; Year of The Refiner’s Fire … Year of ‘True’ Shades… Year of Spewing one’s true thoughts and concerns about certain situation/persons

Olamide Verus Don Jazzy – PACESETTERS
    Tuface Versus Black Face
    The Olumofin ‘Muffin’ Brothers Versus Gbemi
    Halima Fernandez Versus Abimbola Fernandez
    Lolo Versus Princess

Keep It Rolling… We shall (all) ultimately know the good people left in our boat.

• O~Intuition! January 28, 2016 at 4:10 pm

In between, how do we settle disputes in the past?

Dear People of The “Social Media” Age, Let’s be civil in our disposition.

• Californiabawlar January 28, 2016 at 4:11 pm

Chioma is somehow jere….remember seeing a couple of the Celebrity Ultimate Search episodes…hope this is for a movies sha,

• Dassah January 28, 2016 at 7:41 pm

You are right! I also watched that season of ultimate search and she fought with almost everyone on the show.

• mama kaima January 28, 2016 at 4:42 pm

ODIEGWU…..can’t even switch off my wifi for a minute…..!so I dnt miss out on anytin

• Nne January 28, 2016 at 5:02 pm

with all the numerous problems we have in our beautiful country , I love this drama and I hope it does not end soon.kikikikikikikikikakaka

• Mizihi January 28, 2016 at 5:20 pm

Linda Ikeji oooooooooooooo…….2016 will be an easy one for you, with all this drama, you go buy another mansion for Banana Island…..heheheeeeeee

• ty January 28, 2016 at 5:33 pm

At this rate, there should be an award category for the best trend of twitter or IG beef/fight or something like that… #hiphopaward2016 #whatotherawarddeynaijasef… #keepthebeefrolling #ufitbethewinner

• whocares January 28, 2016 at 5:38 pm

@Girlie- beht, so gbe igo soju ni or are your contact lenses inverted? – #banter banter don’t vex. lool. . see the bit about her minding her business, staying on her lane and moving on? you dont move on from people you are on good terms with or ignore them. Nah, this is not one of those posts. Read as a whole, this post does not speak of sisterly love.
    I might have a bleeding heart but something about the other ladies’ comments strikes me as kind of spiteful. It is the sort of response I would give to someone I consider beneath me. Compare their responses to Tuface’s response regarding black face. He said “he obviously does not consider me a friend” (or so?) and that was the extent of his comment on that. But here, it is different. Analysed properly, the responses are smug, like they consider themselves better than her and she is beneath them, yet this is a woman they used to roll with before? e’g “you are moving on yet you have my picture uploaded” (?) I don’t know.. more info is necessary but for now I am inclined to be in Chioma’s corner mostly because is alone there (insert forever alone meme) lool. see how I analysed tweets. referencing other celebrity dramas (smh) just wasting brain on bn. I spend way too much of my lunch time on this blog gan sef. lol.

• californiabawlar January 28, 2016 at 6:40 pm

Chop knuckle my person! I thought I was the only one that saw their response as smug!
      BUT as with all 2016 beefs it’s like if you dare carry your sara pass mossalashi, folks are waiting with koboko to flog the sass out of you. From Olamide’s rant, to Krane getting whooped to the Idiot brothers….people really should learn to stay in their lane.
      That’s why I remain a Tuface stan!! I’ve always loved his person….why folo and join in all these gutter talks?

• Mr x January 28, 2016 at 8:49 pm

@whocares do u drink beer? i for like buy u some bottles for this comment! I think u need to go for checkup… your analysis was too deep! I am suspecting u might have two brains! intelligent.. is an understatement….u read between the lines! so do u drink beer? ?….

• Whocares January 29, 2016 at 12:26 am

@Mr. X- I don’t joke with my beers. Love guiness for the cold, desperado for the hot weather, Heineken when there is no other option. I will be wanting this beer you promised me thank you 🙂
        @C.balwer- lmaooooooo. We have to sit down and talk yoruba movies some days. You go in with your owes man. Lool. Everyone is clapping back brutally this year. Eje loju everybody. No bory is seeing anybory this year man.

• Hawt Talk With Tosan January 28, 2016 at 6:22 pm

• Cindy January 28, 2016 at 6:23 pm

People don’t really read well anymore. I don’t think she meant anything by her post. All them actresses just misunderstood. Read again: sometimes sisters aren’t really sisters(biological). It’s like saying family isn’t just who you are related to by blood. Read again people. My opinion anyway.

• tish January 28, 2016 at 6:32 pm

You seem to be the one not reading well. Didn’t you see the hash tags? Does that read like someone who didn’t mean anything?

• mummy esosa January 28, 2016 at 6:38 pm

I guess you skipped the hashtags she wrote. “Staying on my lane and blablabla*

• GY January 28, 2016 at 6:47 pm

Very interesting beef on social media ooooo

• bee January 28, 2016 at 7:02 pm

I don’t think choima was trying to throw shades on them and I really don’t see any any thing negative about her post! I mean people develop their lines we saw things like #back2back #leavetrashforlawma #notime #oyo and so if she decides to use #stayingonmylane #mindingbizness n what not! She shouldn’t be judged for that! I mean people why would anyone think she’s jealous about d pic really dat doesn’t makesense I think she is being misconstrued here and I’m sure wateva is going will be rectified in no time! #preachlove! We don’t have to instigate!

• lacey January 28, 2016 at 7:06 pm

I believe she wrote it out of frustration! And really that Blessing full of herself, sees her as a failure with your rubbish Lekki Wives prdn, and Omoni feeling on top of the World, she used to be meek and sweet,so I am really surprised at her reply, Ufuoma feeling cool among the clan! I guess Uche Jombo gave her the most matured reply. All these struggling fake wanabes!

• posh January 28, 2016 at 7:16 pm

I honestly don’t think chioma was tryna throw shades on them! She’s just being misconstrued here! And so she decides to use #staying on my lane #movingon #mindingmybiznez and she’s being judged for that! Biko na she first start am ni??? Pls kindly shun d whole jealousy thingy going on! Cos of a pic really??Em chicks go settle just na na yh! #notime!

• nene’sma January 28, 2016 at 8:01 pm

Thank God i’m not the only one who taught she meant “sisters ain’t always blood related”

• Laura January 28, 2016 at 8:15 pm

Oh my precious Lord, I’m soooo done. *drinks water, thanks the dinning hall attendant, turns off Wi-Fi and leaves*

• nene January 28, 2016 at 8:17 pm

wow! 2016 is looking crazy.

• jane(the real jane) January 28, 2016 at 8:36 pm

The fight feels too fake. The one erry1 is 4min 2 early in d year 4 ds. I feel a film brewing. Coz it’s strange 4 chioma 2 outrytly throw shade wt pics nd all..but jumbo’s initial reply tho..hmmmmn..abit confused but if it’s genuine ds one pass throwing shade. Infact ds one na slaming the shadow. Lol

• Mr x January 28, 2016 at 8:50 pm

• Mr x January 28, 2016 at 8:59 pm

• mary January 28, 2016 at 9:48 pm

hope she won’t come out to say that her account was hacked. i see how this year is getting more interesting with all these dramas, making the likes of linda ikeja richer

• Uber bella January 28, 2016 at 10:00 pm

Lol. 2016 with its drama. No problem. We’re here to read and watch.

• Haba January 28, 2016 at 10:01 pm

Chei God ooo…diz women r friends ooo at least I’ve seen dem gist, tag n yab each other on IG . Just talk funny n all. So I’m guessing dis is just one of their funny stunts. #everythingisntalwaysastheyseem

• Hot Tea January 29, 2016 at 2:09 am

So nobody saw the hot tea in the first comment?? Are you guys for reallll!!!!! ?????

• Ello Bae January 29, 2016 at 4:59 am

I guess I am the only one that thinks Chioma was joking.You know how your friends would go out and have fun, nobody would invite you then you see a pic of them somewhere? Ehen..that’s what this looks like to me. I will go on their picture and write “BETRAYAL. #.Friendsarewickedo. Unfriending, #Lookingfornewfriends.

• lyl January 29, 2016 at 7:41 am

Lacey,who cares and cali bawler. Una don comment my reserve. Love u for not following the crowd. Hear no evil support no evil.

• lyl January 29, 2016 at 7:45 am

Mr x. Stop trying to get them drunk and blur their vision biko!

• miss may January 29, 2016 at 8:14 am

I think I agree with @whocares. Something about their replies rubs off on me the wrong way..