Chude & Debola ThisDay Cover
Reading Chude Jideonwo & Adebola WilliamsThisDay Style cover feature was a great way to kickstart our week on Sunday.
The stylish images by Ty Bello were nothing short of amazing!
That said, the accompanying interview by Funke Babs-Kufeji inspired us too.

Check on it.
Chude and Debola in ThisDay Style

More Images & Commentary by Ty Bello
DEBOLA WILLIAMS & CHUDE JIDEONWO : WISDOM Wisdom looks good on every one.. Even inferred wisdom . ..You know the one were the bible says a fool in silence maybe considered wise .. Well these men here don’t do silence… They fling forth wisdom ahead of their times and are relentless in pushing the fresh insights they’re given. It was an honour to spend the day with @chudeity and @debolalagos . Luckily it wasn’t a day spent over tweeking our brains … It was. Plenty of laughing .. Some worship in the corner here and there and my irresistibly urge to pinch Chude’s rosy cheeks ( Chude sorry ). In the end they left me inspired .. It’s surprisingly not just about them and their amazingness .. (Though..I must say these guys have all sorts of amazeballs coming effortlessly out their ears ..,) what I sensed instead was a genuine overdrive of to push the continent forward .truly honoured to photograph you
Chude and Adebola Ty Bello

Chude 2 ThisDay Style Ty Bello

Chude ThisDay Style Ty Bello

Debola 2 ThisDay Style Ty Bello

Debola ThisDayStyle Ty Bello
Photo Credit: Uberstyle | Tybello – Instagram

9 Comments on This Duo Redefined PR in Nigeria…Chude Jideonwo & Adebola Williams’ ThisDay Style Cover Feature
  • Tosin January 26, 2016 at 7:37 am

Awww.

• babygiwa January 26, 2016 at 7:46 am

Awwww. There’s something about these guys, I don’t know what to call it. They are big dreamers and doers. I love love love them. Keep doing and making younger people like us believe in the validity of our own dreams too. May God bless you.
    Please check out and read my sister’s Christian blog, it is refreshing and nice?
    diaryofmsgenesis.com

• Ayo January 26, 2016 at 8:05 am

Well done Chude and Debola! I’m soo inspired by what you guys have built

• NSC January 26, 2016 at 12:00 pm

Congrats guys as you guys are appreciated…. Abeg follow me enjoy sports news here

• Uju Lilian Ikegbune January 26, 2016 at 12:47 pm

Chude is one super talker and doer I have come in contact with, he is way intelligent and humble. Debola is so witty, back in GCL days of Literary and debating society. May God continue to bless and raise people from our generation to make Africa great. And I know one day, I will be photographed by the creative and talented TY BELLO, Soon! I know! God bless TY Bello lots. God bless us, God bless Nigeria.

• Damilola January 26, 2016 at 3:03 pm

Intelligent men, who give hope that our younger generation will be brighter. Keep doing what you are doing and do even more.

• prince January 26, 2016 at 4:45 pm

Super intelligent dudes. well done and God that has brought you thus far, will continue to uphold you. You guys are a big inspiration. keep doing what you’re doing. Africa loves you

• Chu January 26, 2016 at 4:57 pm

I saw Chudy at one of the future awards preparation some years ago, he was so nice and funny. Wit and brains a very attractive combination in a man. Keep teaching us to aspire to do more than we ever though possible.
    Btw, see the few comments here, but for Gbemi and the brothers saga see comments, shows the direction of our youths.

• Tell me January 26, 2016 at 9:06 pm

Well done guys!.. And nobody needs to know whom their father or grand fathers is/was/will be..