Is Mo’Cheddah trying to Tell us Something?

Not too long ago, BellaNaijarians discussed how much social media exposure you should give your relationship especially before “the ring” and marriage.

Mo’Cheddah is not afraid to show love for the man she calls “papi”, her boyfriend – Bukunyi Olateru-Olagbegi also known as BK.
Well, it seems as though there may be something she is trying to tell us judging by recent Instagram posts where she referred to herself as “wife”

Check on it.

Date Night
Mo'Cheddah 2016 1

Lover.freak.wife.friend.
Mo'Cheddah 2016 2

I make him laff!!!…yh I’m that funny
Mo'Cheddah 2016 3

Papi takes the best pictures.
Mo'Cheddah 2016 5

Photo Credit: Instagram – @mocheddah

43 Comments on Is Mo’Cheddah trying to Tell us Something?
  • MeMe January 24, 2016 at 7:17 pm

I don’t remember mocheddah being ‘light skinned” , nonetheless, nice pictures.

• halima January 24, 2016 at 7:50 pm

-. Is that all you can say?

• kate January 24, 2016 at 8:11 pm

Am just happy she’s grown into that nose. Really glad for her.

• jade January 24, 2016 at 8:33 pm

I bet, by 2020 every Naija girl will be light skinned. The only thing is, their children will still come out dark, so maybe the girls will also grow up to be bleachers like their mom. Out of curiosity, what do these women use though from Nicki Minaj to Dencia, mo cheddah, etc. Is it a chemical injection that kills the production of melanin or pills. kudos to women who are proud of whatever skin color they come in. And karen who went from bleacher to her original skin color. I love my skin color, it’s brown with a reddish undertone wouldn’t trade it for anything. I don’t suffer from hyperpigmentation and acne. My problem is stretch marks. If there’s any cosmetic surgery, I’m down for it.

• ATL’s finest January 24, 2016 at 9:23 pm

@ Jade I’m telling U.. I feel sad for my Era & Generation. Someone told me recently, so after all these yrs in America, U still have ur color in tact ????OMG I died smh. Well I’m d way God still made me. Yes, I get it -freedom of living hmm but then again, there are certain type of ishy U don’t wanna do at all.

• Susan January 24, 2016 at 9:40 pm

Jade, if you’re in Nigeria, buy raw cocoa butter. You can get it from Konga, Jumia, Vanity Oils or Estella’s Pride. It won’t remove all the stretch marks, absolutely not. But continuous use on the affected area or areas will tremendously reduce the appearance. I have stretch marks, so that’s what I used. It reduced the appearance, I didn’t even realize until I was told, and I was looking forward to quick results. I just used it and didn’t focus on it. The raw one is usually hard. I wanted to do laser but I was discouraged when I went for a consultation.

• Susan January 24, 2016 at 9:41 pm

and I wasn’t looking forward to quick results.****

• lexira January 25, 2016 at 6:45 am

U ain’t no different from those bleaching na if u wanna do cosmetic surgery

• jade January 25, 2016 at 7:03 pm

@Lexira

If you weren’t so dumb, you will know I was somewhat being sarcastic especially when there’s no cosmetic surgery to remove stretch marks, not that I know of. Sorry, changing your skin color to a different one is not the same as stretch marks.

• H February 24, 2016 at 8:20 am

Please stop judging. It’s this bleaching police attitude that make people start bleaching. I’m brown with yellow undertones but since childhood I’ve had dark elbows, knees and knuckles. My knees improved when I moved on to Uni but as time went on people that don’t know me started saying I was bleaching because of the hyperpigmentation. You have no idea of how hurtful that is and because of that I started researching ways to lighten those areas. Now I know everything about skin lightening products. Skin lightening is almost an addiction for some people. As you get results you keep wanted to push the barrier. Stop shaming people for having hyperpigmentation. If you are a light or brown skinned African you may have this problem depending on your skin type especially if you grew up kneeling down as punishment or hand washing with harsh detergents etc.

• The girl who drinks kai kai January 24, 2016 at 7:27 pm

MoCheddah,
    focus on your music O! Ko ma roll was nice!
    boys come & go and only real talent & hard-work will remain.
    Don’t come & tell us stories that touch in the future!
    Its all fun & games until someone gets hurt!

• Rose January 24, 2016 at 9:00 pm

You too take your advice and focus on your career and don’t follow boys ok? So she shouldn’t date someone she can marry because of work? Oversabi

• connie January 24, 2016 at 7:34 pm

Abeg let the girl enjoy her life. The up’s and down’s are necessary to live a well rounded life. Even if doesn’t work out, it still becomes an experience, one she would share with us through her music. I say moCheddah carry on why the going is good.

• Chi January 24, 2016 at 7:38 pm

It’s always good to be very cautious with these things to avoid stories that touch.

I wish them all the best.

• Beck January 24, 2016 at 10:42 pm

some ladies don’t listen, you’re not his wife until you’re his wife. Naija guys that can go on a date with you today& tomorrow you see their wedding pics on Bella weddings.

• Nahum January 25, 2016 at 3:40 am

I tell you. Don’t claim him until he has claimed you. Naija men can win gold in the Olympic Games for disappointment

• halima January 24, 2016 at 7:39 pm

Fine girl! love yah!

• Tolu January 24, 2016 at 7:44 pm

Yoruba demon again?????

• ifunaya January 24, 2016 at 7:56 pm

she dresses really good and dey look good together also,wish her d best

• cee January 24, 2016 at 8:00 pm

bellanaija, haba the way you wrote this story, c’mon

• MissyKissy January 24, 2016 at 8:19 pm

Ok ooo…abeg where my tv remote sef :@

• bruno January 24, 2016 at 8:28 pm

mocheddah, u can do better.
    I dont care whether he has money, u are out of him league. I dont like this ur man at all.

it looks like he even has a mini pot belly.

by the way u look amazing in that getup. head to toe on fleek as usual.

• Bruno fierce Two January 24, 2016 at 8:57 pm

Where is the pot belly Uncle Bruno? Alakoba, sip on some hateraid biko and rest. It is people like you that sit behind your laptop and type trash “Hateraid fingers”

• 21ctl January 24, 2016 at 8:49 pm

@bruno,
    you will never say anything good. what do u mean by “out of him league” must you like the man.. focus on your man friend and leave the lady alone…biko

• memebaby January 24, 2016 at 9:34 pm

she’s not trying to tell you she’s engaged.. both are like 24, 25 ? time never rish…

• Demmy January 24, 2016 at 9:49 pm

I love everything about this lady…..especially now that she is also a make up guru,kudos dear! As for her skin,she nose (sarcasm) best *winks*

• mary January 24, 2016 at 9:53 pm

they really look happy together, but i think she should take her relationship off social media.

• Beck January 24, 2016 at 10:37 pm

Every1 be screaming take your relationship& family off social media, pls enough of that talk already, have you guys ever wondered how social media will be without this little little amebos? So let them all bring it on, some of us wan hear.

• Titi January 24, 2016 at 10:44 pm

I love you Mo, but you bleaching your skin was so un-necessary. Any ways as long as it makes you feel good about yourself, its no problem. And i love love her and Bukunmi’s relationship, i hope they get married! ?

• Miss Anoni Moss January 24, 2016 at 11:33 pm

Girls and their jealousy, so every light skinned person now is bleaching GTFO?

• Titi January 25, 2016 at 10:06 pm

Jealousy?? Really??? Your stupidity is showing. Anyone that knows Mo from weigh back, can you tell you confidently that she was dark skinned, her past music videos and interviews can attest to that, so please sit down, STFU and think before replying. Idiot

• editor January 25, 2016 at 1:21 am

Mo Cheddah is really cute. #random

think she really could make her mark as a fashion icon of some kind

• Rose January 25, 2016 at 2:30 am

Nigerians….kaiii y’all just stop it…with all Dis bleaching left right center…..first off…sometimes when people start eating right… And taking better care of themselves they tend to change for the better…using myself as an example…. When I was younger…and in boarding school… My complexion was just anyhow plus the black stretch mark I hard….plus I was also using Revlon cream which unknown to me was even adulterated. Fast forward to my second year in university…. I was eating better food….lots of fruits….and changed my cream to Olay…and just like that…my glow and all became awesome…. Did I bleach NO…just a different lifestyle plus I did more growing up and maturing… Hence growing in2 my looks etc…..Please Not Everything is Bleaching

• Omotayor January 25, 2016 at 10:57 pm

just keep quiet already… Mo cheetah is usually lightening cream, period…she has not come out to deny it, and for those who knew her before social media craze…..we all know she was dark.

How come omawumi has not turned yellow? and Tiwa and the ones who have become famous and rich and have access to even better food and all what not.

No beefing Mo…but pls stop taking panda for another person’s headache

• Rose January 27, 2016 at 2:13 am

Mr or Mrs Omotayorrrrr….please can u answer a simple question…. Are you the one that bought the lightening cream for Mochedda….plus how dark was she in the past…..any1 that reads your stupid comment will think your the one DAT even gave birth to her. Even her sisters are all the same complexion as she is….mtchewwww telling me to keep quiet… The audacity…..

• H February 24, 2016 at 8:33 am

@Rose I really don’t understand people… if a person is walking around on campus and entering bus and then their lifestyle changes to driving in the early hours of the morning to work and sitting in an air conditioned office till night, is it far fetched that the persons complexion will change? The sun darkens people period that is why going to camp in the north makes people dark and travelling to London for a while can make you lighter. I dont think her complexion change is extreme. It seems natural and even healthy and not as a result of any harsh bleaching product.

• BijouxthisBijouxthat January 25, 2016 at 5:30 am

Has Mo Cheddah stopped doing music? She makes news only when it’s about her boyfriend or how she is slaying

• Reekaddict till infinity January 25, 2016 at 9:08 am

Mocheddah I love ur fashion sense kip it up dear!

• adelegirl January 25, 2016 at 9:46 am

The “glo-up” of this Mo Cheddah ehn no be here o! Amazing upgrade transformation.

• xtsy January 25, 2016 at 10:13 am

Freaky eel be claiming wifey status.

• Idomagirl January 28, 2016 at 4:02 pm

Cute.

• Osanle January 28, 2016 at 8:31 pm

Who remembers when mo cheddar used to make kick ass traditional songs like ko ma roll