Listen to Seyi Shay’s debut Album – “Seyi or Shay”

Seyi or Shay
Seyi Shay released her debut album in November 2015 – Click to check out BN Red Carpet Fab from the event.

Just in case you haven’t bought your copy, you can listen to the entire album and check out all the videos released so far below.

You can buy on iTunes
Seyi or Shay Tracklisting
Seyi Shay – In Public ft. Cynthia Morgan

Seyi Shay – Mary ft. Phyno

Seyi Shay – Right Now (Official Video)

Seyi Shay – Healer ft. Sound Sultan

Seyi Shay – Crazy (Official Video) ft. Wizkid

Seyi Shay – Pack and Go ft. Olamide

Seyi Shay – Murda (Official Video) ft. Patoranking, Shaydee

Seyi Shay – Killing Me Softly ft. Timaya

Seyi Shay ft Femi Kuti – Loud

Seyi Shay – Tina ft. D’banj

Seyi Shay – Jangilova (Official Video)

Seyi Shay – Right Now “The Remix” ft. Iyanya, Banky W

19 Comments on Listen to Seyi Shay’s debut Album – “Seyi or Shay”
  • eyong January 9, 2016 at 1:18 am

Why are artists doing this now? I was wondering why Asa released her whole album on youtube? Isn’t that counter productive, or am I missing something? Well, then again seeing as they will end up being pirated anyway this way the artist can make money from the youtube views, or something… Anyways, good effort Seyi.

• chi-e-z January 9, 2016 at 5:13 am

well since streaming must be how the get their money now i guess. well usually I listen on streaming services before I buy anyways if I buy so I guess now they have a sure revenue from ads or maybe the albums just don’t make money now just shows. In tthat Asa interview she said shows are really how artists get money now esp. i naija where piracy is the norm and hard 2 regulate. same with movies most just go to youtube,netflix,or iroko sm streaming service now.

• lan January 9, 2016 at 1:44 am

iyanya can sing…..

• Natu January 9, 2016 at 1:53 am

I am so here for everlasting love. Mad chune!!!!

• seun January 9, 2016 at 2:51 am

She is everything! Face, body, bone structure, and her voice.Dayuum!

• chi-e-z January 9, 2016 at 5:17 am

I like Jangilova the most, then the one with Timaya and Murda next. The rest kinda seemed flat and monotomous like she wasn’t challenging herself much eventhough they were supposed to be different genres/sounds i guess. still luv u sha shay. Wishin u luck just stay hustling and impoving 🙂

• Toluwalope January 9, 2016 at 6:16 am

Brilliant work! African Riri

• Yewi January 9, 2016 at 8:04 am

As a huge Seyi Shay fan who has been anticipating her album, I hate to say I was pretty disappointed by it. It’s a good album but it didn’t blow me away which was a bit of a let down. Besides the mainstream singles she had already released (Jangilova, Right Now, etc), no track really stood out for me. But I guess I would have to listen to it a couple more times to get into it..

• Tosin January 9, 2016 at 8:43 am

Already did 🙂 A couple of times.
    #bless

• sweet breeze January 9, 2016 at 10:40 am

I was really feeling the In Public track until Cynthia Morgan’s part came up and ruined the song for me.

• Madre mufasa January 9, 2016 at 12:40 pm

This strategy for your album release is not cool, after right now, everybody was waiting on your track, if you had pre ordered the release on iTunes you would have made more plus they hype from the trailer etc

Also your record label STARGIRL LTD not suree this is cool I remember Nicki having issues with her PINK print records because a lot of the rappers who were interested didn’t like the idea of being represented by a female forward label it management unless you are looking at female only artistes producers etc, it just seems weird.
    I know you are gunning for international and you are making a play for irawo but I think you can do better, didi, buki gameboss think of something else

• @edDREAMZ January 9, 2016 at 1:15 pm

a.k.a EDWIN CHINEDU AZUBUKO said…
    Sorry sheyi shay but am going to get that album for free though…..
    ***CURRENTLY IN JUPITER***

• hezekina pollutina January 9, 2016 at 7:57 pm

congrats girl, but why do you need so many features on an album? u can carry a whole song by yourself.

• MzBiola January 10, 2016 at 1:28 am

I’m sorry but this is crap. Cant stand her voice

• Feyi January 10, 2016 at 1:29 am

Where did this one spring from? Plus this grey hair needs to go biko

• Mr Abegunde January 10, 2016 at 1:30 am

I’ll pass thanks

• Mombasa January 10, 2016 at 6:14 am

Good album. A lot of the songs will eventually grow on people. The more I listen, the more I like. The genre blending/fusion ensures there’s something for everyone and will ultimately expand her fan base worldwide.. #keeponwinningseyishay

• titi January 11, 2016 at 12:42 pm

People can hate sha, she’s talented and i love her music.
    Right now and jangilova… i can listen to them forever

• Someone Naughty January 13, 2016 at 2:03 am

Healer does it for me. Not sure why she has so many features on a debut album. Is she not confident in her own ability?