TokeToke Makinwa is out with her vlog of the week and in it she talks about some of the crazy things women do when they think their man is cheating.

Watch below.

31 Comments on Toke Makinwa’s VLog is all about the “Crazy Things Women do when they think he is Cheating”
  • Cynical January 20, 2016 at 8:10 pm

Here we go again……#rollseye

P.s……abeg someone who watched,summaries for us.

• Cynical January 20, 2016 at 8:11 pm

• toke has British and american accent January 20, 2016 at 8:51 pm

haha…. me too pls summaries…..

• livingstone January 21, 2016 at 9:24 am

abeg how can i summarize a video?!

• ty January 20, 2016 at 9:16 pm

can you people go buy more data on your phone and stop looking for summary everywhere. lol. you wont still get the humor that comes with the video anyways.

• vip January 20, 2016 at 10:10 pm

my dear not everyone can afford more data like you, sorry that you got offended when they asked for summary and no they don’t need to watch the video, a summary could be even better than the video itself!!!

• Tina January 20, 2016 at 11:00 pm

Ty aka toke, stupid vlog is not worth data wasting. Get a day job and deceiving yourself.

• ty January 21, 2016 at 5:20 am

shut your mouth and go get a life. the girl has morning afternoon and night job even side gigs. you are here blabbing. you cant even afford more data on your phone you jobless moron.

• Meah January 21, 2016 at 8:42 am

So toke doesn’t have a day job?
        Now I feel so bad for your poor parents?

• huh January 21, 2016 at 10:00 am

@ Meah, why bring parents into this? Face whoever you have an issue with squarely and stop bringing their folks into this

• Bored At Work January 20, 2016 at 11:49 pm

So basically the video opens with a small skit of a lady and her friend. The lady’s BF was not picking up the phone so she and her friend got dressed in “undercover” gear and were going to go hunt him down. As they left the house a call came in from the BF and they called off the “:mission” you have to watch it to get the humor……

Toke proceeds to tell us some of the “Crazy things women do when they think their man is cheating”:

– Act subtly cra-cra (crazy) when he does not return your call
    – Steal his SIM card and insert in your phone to get the low-down on what he has been up to
    – Use his finger to unlock his phone when he is sleeping
    – Smell his d-
    – Do a search for a lady’s name on his phone and see all the emails, text, etc from that lady
    – Check his body for glitters
    – Find his second (secret) phone
    – ETC

She said when he gets back from “cheating” don’t confront him cos then you’ll look crazy. Just launch an investigation.

As a married Christian woman honestly I could care less about my husband cheating. I have come to terms with the fact that only God can make me happy (no man can) so I enjoy my life to the fullest with a solid relationship with God. If he cheats, that’s between him and his maker. If I ever find out I’ll stop physical relations tho for my personal protection.

Noways……………….There goes your summary.

• Mz Titilitious January 21, 2016 at 8:24 am

thanks for the summary!

• Bella January 21, 2016 at 9:58 am

My dear God bless you o. Thank for the summary, honestly and truly.

• aunty relationship goal keeper January 20, 2016 at 11:55 pm

repetition repetition… the same old relationship starts good then gets soar blah blah…… thats the summary!!! but you can decide to waste your data if you want to…. nothing new!!!!

• jide January 21, 2016 at 1:13 am

I have unlimited data with AT&T and refuse to watch. No be Toke always talking from boths sides oof her mouth? Haha. Don’t nobody have time for that.

• FasholasLover January 21, 2016 at 1:17 am

I love Toke’s eyes. Big eyes on a fine gal Na die. I admire beauty in both men and women (No homo) I Hv been told l hv “come and do eyes” Talk about human beings not being satiable! Her Vlog makes me laugh especially her mannerism. I cannot hate on Toke even if l want to.

• AWHOTU January 21, 2016 at 1:14 pm

• me January 21, 2016 at 2:15 am

did she say “smell his d..k? Ewww

• Habiba January 21, 2016 at 3:42 am

@Bored At Work. Make any rock wey you kick scatter. God bless your heart for the summary.

• Chris January 21, 2016 at 5:40 am

Makes sense, thumps up lady T

• livingstone January 21, 2016 at 8:54 am

i enjoy watching her vlogs…

• adelegirl January 21, 2016 at 9:14 am

I hope Toke isn’t subbing herself

• DAME January 21, 2016 at 9:19 am

If Toke took to her own gad damn advice…things would be better concerning who she married and the situation now
    All your vlogs…none have been a hit and you kept falling into your own trap

Tooke darling, its 2016…please TAKE SEVERAL SEATS
    I should smell his D?? shei i dont have work ni?? Abi does my life depend on the D?? Sigh tooke…if its for humour or u really serious….either ways…we are tired

• Viv January 21, 2016 at 10:02 am

Honestly, I don’t know why people hate on Toke. Before today, I had never watched her vlog cos of all the negative comments. I just thought it wasn’t worth my time. I finally watched this one today and it wasn’t bad at all. It was fun and entertaining. All her different accents even make it more so. I think she is really good at it.
    People, please stop hating….

• .. January 21, 2016 at 10:37 am

sweety people aren’t hating they just have different opinion and they chose to voice it out, lol
      glad you enjoyed it.

• AWHOTU January 21, 2016 at 1:15 pm

• Aanuolutomiwa January 21, 2016 at 10:41 am

I don’t know why some of you come hard on her, you keep talking about her failed marriage but i just think most time its not on the side of the woman to decide a failed marriage its caused mostly by our men, having a failed marriage would have given her more experience also its her vlog and you might just decide not to watch naw

• dee January 21, 2016 at 10:43 am

bleachy bleachy! stop it its not good

• Hypocrite January 21, 2016 at 2:04 pm

If you can’t relate, understand or see the humor then you got no business dropping a comment, I believe it was entertaining.