Tinie Tempah Ty Bello
It all started with this photo…
Ty Bello recently photographed Tinie Tempah on the street of Lagos for a ThisDay Style cover feature. During the shoot, this lady was walking around with her goods (Bread) for sale and happened to walk into a shot.

It was such a great image that Ty decided to include it in the final selection.

Everyone started asking if she was a model…

Ty responded
BEATIFUL MISS X:WHO IS SHE.?Every one has been asking if this lady is a model .. It was just perfect coincidence … She just happened to be walking by while I photographed . It happened so fast .She definitely SHOULD be a model. .. I’m happy to help her build a portfolio if she’s interested .She’s so beautiful and photographed so well. I’ll find a way to track her down somehow . You guys can also help #lagos

Today, everything came together as she was found
So I found her …our beauty from the @tiniegram shoot and boy have I got a fantastic story to share with you all. Right here is an amazing 27yr old mother of two , Jumoke Sunday with an incredible life story .I called on three amazing artists @bimpeonakoya for beautiful makeup .. @zubbydefinition for hair and @emaedosio to make a short documentary about her .. Every one gave a yes !on the spot . They were all at the studio within an hour and we had the most amazing shoot with her. I’ve also spoken to a few people about the best way to help move her forward and reunite her with her family . … The process has already begone and I’ll figure out the best way to have anyone who wants to be part of the journey .Meeting and photographing her has inspired us all and we can’t wait for the good that will come to her from all of this to unfold . She doesn’t speak English well but here ,she was explaining how she found us . I had sent an assistant , as many of you advised ,to leave a message with the people in the area where we photographed her… So here she is .. #Olajumoke #tybellophotography #findingjumoke #thebeginning

A video posted by TY Bello (@tybello) on

Ty photographed her and she is already looking like a model
Ty Jumoke modelSuch a great story. Even without a modelling career, we are sure Jumoke will treasure this experience.

78 Comments on Breadseller who photobombed Tinie Tempah’s Shoot with Ty Bello found – The Remarkable Story
  • Doxa February 3, 2016 at 10:48 pm

February, the month of discovering models.

• Blossombeautyfinesse February 4, 2016 at 8:44 am

Her smile is adorable. …??

• BB February 3, 2016 at 10:49 pm

when God blesses a man, no one can curse…I’m happy for her

• Mama February 4, 2016 at 1:23 am

May God continue to bless TY and the Team who has transformed this girls life. I want to help please let them put up a way to contribute in one way or another.

• Lilo February 4, 2016 at 5:12 am

This story sounds convenient sha.

• Ms. Lurve February 4, 2016 at 9:43 am

Famous Quote:
        “When God blesses you people will think your story is made up.”

• King Bae February 3, 2016 at 10:57 pm

See how God works… just like that!, I wish her well. Good luck Jumoke!

• o February 3, 2016 at 10:59 pm

Really pretty babe. Poverty is really hiding beauty in this country. God help us.

• Hawt Talk With Tosan February 3, 2016 at 11:00 pm

This made me cry. So heart warming! Gorgeous girl.

• bae February 3, 2016 at 11:11 pm

translation pls

• slice February 3, 2016 at 11:19 pm

She was going about with her wares (hawking), someone saw her and sd is this you on Facebook. She said yes its me. The person sdone madam is looking for you. Do you know her house. She sd no. The person sd come here tmw..the end

• ATL’s finest February 4, 2016 at 5:55 am

AMEN!!! When God speaks?????

• Erika February 4, 2016 at 11:05 am

LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 😀

• Ndidi February 3, 2016 at 11:21 pm

Fine girl with a beautiful smile. Can someone translate please ?

• Yummy Yemmie February 3, 2016 at 11:29 pm

…suddenly! Suddenly story!!!! She’s got a charming smile and sounds polite. She sure deserves the exposure to the positive “glamour” side of Lagos as I’m sure she has seen things in her life. Best wishes always!

• Fabulous B February 3, 2016 at 11:37 pm

Beautiful story. God bless Ty Bello and all those who helped out. Beautiful lady

• inspired February 3, 2016 at 11:39 pm

you never know where your blessing will come from. x

• enkay February 3, 2016 at 11:39 pm

Arise, shine for your light is come. When it become one’s turn, you will just find yourself in the right place at the right time. All the best. And thank you TY.

• Kehinde February 3, 2016 at 11:42 pm

Am happy for her. She is so beautiful

• AA February 3, 2016 at 11:53 pm

hmmm……Divine favour!…..Where hustle and connection cannot take you to, favour will take you there!….happy for her!

• Peaches February 3, 2016 at 11:59 pm

awwwww…… melts my heart…

• joy nnaji February 7, 2016 at 2:45 pm

I am truly excited about dis true life story. God bless ty bello and all her team for an amazing work and follow up of this lowly lady. Her smile is captivating. Her beautiful face is so enchanting. Well done Mrs Ty. God will reward you for dis treasured discovery.

• Bey February 4, 2016 at 12:01 am

When God orders your steps…………… This is a perfect example. God doesn’t come down to directly answer your prayers, he sends helpers to you. And creates the exact meeting point and time for you to meet your helper. Lord pls order my own steps, so I’m at d right place at the right time………… Now I hope this girl uses this opportunity well, bcos a lot of dese ppl are so used to d streets,it will keep calling them…….. especially as Ty mentioned reuniting her with her family. I hope for d very best for her.

• Babs February 4, 2016 at 12:01 am

Beautiful indeed….bless
    Guys, lets all be inspired to reach out.
    Take a minute from time to time to pause and look around your street corners, across your fence, the guy sleeping in his marwa, the mallam/ opc at your junction and reach out to them…God bless Nigeria….we are moving forward
    Tip: you can determine to help one person each month – it can be donating a dozen noodles to helping out to pay a child’s school fees. In this lies true greatness & fulfillment…
    ***Stay inspired

• Ara February 4, 2016 at 12:15 am

God is great0, destiny….& God bless TY Bello

• Author Unknown February 4, 2016 at 12:19 am

Why don’t I buy this “photo bombing” story. Looks planned to me. She might not have been part of the original idea, but that photo does not look like her presence was unintended, sorry. I could be wrong.

• Shandi February 4, 2016 at 12:42 am

Smh at you. Conspiracy theorist. Just celebrate with her or don’t comment.

• Optimist February 4, 2016 at 6:04 am

Author unknown….Quite sad, you’re a cynic…..and your cynicism has nothing good to offer us. Apart from indirectly calling the narrator a liar, It negates the beauty behind the story that dreams come true and so your cynicism is a hope killer. Please take it elsewhere. I choose to believe the story and everything good that comes with it.

• mee February 4, 2016 at 6:14 am

Please take your negativity else were, if you don’t have something to say, don’t say anything. Also, you can help and invest in her life, that way, you will know if this was planned or not.

• Rose February 4, 2016 at 8:09 am

Why can’t you for once appreciate people’s effort

• Author Unknown February 4, 2016 at 8:13 am

I actually like the picture very much, “photo bombing” or not. It just didn’t look like that to me. Maybe we’re confusing what photobombing actually means, as you’re confused about what negativity means.

• Cindy February 4, 2016 at 6:59 am

Because you don’t believe in miracles.

• Bey February 4, 2016 at 10:26 am

This is exactly the problem we have in Nigeria. We have lost our humanity…………….. its really sad.

• louie February 4, 2016 at 12:22 am

HmM, well maybe not just a month of discovering models but it’s equally a month of allocation of Blessings , Goodnews ,Heavenly deliverance / restoration and an absolute Divine Visitation ….nice comment Doxa

• bb February 4, 2016 at 12:30 am

oh my gosh! I thought was looking at South African model! The natural hair, the so sweet and innocent smile!

• Adaeze Ibechukwu
    Adaeze Ibechukwu February 4, 2016 at 12:42 am

God bless TY for this. We’ve all be created for a purpose and that includes, reaching out and helping others find their way. Jumoke is so pretty.

• Rolly February 4, 2016 at 1:17 am

Jumy (yes this is famz lol)…. You are blessed and highly favoured! Gone are the days of you hawking to make ends meet. This story really touched my heart… Look at how beautiful she is even without makeup. Poverty, you are a ba$tard.
    TY, thank you for shedding some light on her story. Please let us know if there’s any way we can help her stay off the streets if her modelling doesn’t kick off.
    What a heart warming story. Destiny helpers locate me too o!!

• jwezee February 4, 2016 at 1:30 am

Can we all support this young lady..especially our fashion houses pls support this young lady let her story change for good.! Amen! Thanks Try bello

• jwezee February 4, 2016 at 1:30 am

• Someonecute February 4, 2016 at 1:37 am

Wow that’s such a beautiful story. This kind of favour can only be from God. She’s don become model be that.

• lol February 4, 2016 at 2:30 am

Ah, this is not fair o, what of the okada man behind naa? #pun intended# God bless TY and ever other person who end up touching this girl’s life.

• Leah February 4, 2016 at 10:08 am

Stop saying “pun intended” when you didn’t even make a pun.

• Maxine February 4, 2016 at 1:29 pm

Can I like this a gazillion times???? Aaaarrrggghhhhh!!!!!

• Royalty February 4, 2016 at 3:09 am

May God bless tybello and everyone that helped locate her. when God locates you, it really doesn’t matter what you are wearing or where you are. May God locate us all. God bless Jumoke. I cant wait to see where this story takes her!

• ree February 4, 2016 at 5:02 am

You are definitely a bitter person. Keep up with your bitterness and you may not find help anywhere because you expect that help comes in a certain way. Goat somebody. Sorry I also may be wrong.

• Vic February 4, 2016 at 5:52 am

I don’t know but this story is making me cry uncontrollably,God will bless you no matter where or who you are.order our steps Lord,help us to be at the right place at the right time.

• glow February 4, 2016 at 8:35 am

Maybe period? Or maybe you have been hurt recently….this can make you overtly reactive to suuch story to the point of “crying uncontrollably “

• Mayy February 4, 2016 at 10:37 am

Glow, you’re quite interesting. You don’t have to be on your period or face certain challenges to shed tears over an inspiring or sensitive story like this. Anyone who’s emotional can and will shed tears of joy after reading this story. Take your bitter sarcasm elsewhere if you have nothing better to say. Can’t stand unnecessary sarcastic remarks.

• Optimist February 4, 2016 at 6:06 am

She is beautiful with and without make up. And looks amazing for a mother of 2. African beauty. I wish her the very best. Glad she got this experience to keep her motivated.

• Estee February 4, 2016 at 6:55 am

Amazing story

• Idomagirl February 4, 2016 at 7:10 am

Beautiful! What a story!

• Jojo February 4, 2016 at 7:15 am

Lovely woman. God bless you and all the helpers TY and Jumoke

• yolly February 4, 2016 at 9:05 am

And….her helper has located her…… God has a beautiful way of connecting u to ur destiny helpers. wish her d best

• Ms. Lurve February 4, 2016 at 9:43 am

Famous Quote:
    “When God blesses you people will think your story is made up.”

• Xristybabes February 4, 2016 at 9:43 am

Awwwww……So nice!

• timmyblast February 4, 2016 at 10:07 am

Good luck to her, that’s if I believe the story. 1: so there was no one to control traffic during the shoot. 2: who poses like if they are not aware of what’s on ground. 3: the dress. Just my opinion sha. Please post

• Ekbasis February 4, 2016 at 3:05 pm

1. Its a local road, there is rarely traffic.
      2. TY was doing her photoshoot, Jumoke was carrying her bread, you think with all the problems in this world, she is thinking about the camera someone is holding. She saw the guy walking, she smiled at him
      3. You really do think TY is that jobless to be making up this story, shaking my head.
      4. The gown or bubu she is wearing is a basic wear, she wears it often, she even said in the video that she wore it, the day someone asked her if she knew TY was looking her.
      5. Smile and be happy for someone.

• Aderonke February 4, 2016 at 10:30 am

When God is in your matter, you will become everybody’s MATTER! Congrats Jumoke…may the star in u never go dim! TY loke loke ni o malo, alanu ko ni ji na si e ati awon omo re o!
    God bless u loads sis for being the tool in changing Jumoke’s destiny. And thank you Tinie for not being too proud to use the scenario Jumoke was found in.
    This tells us all that in life we can all matter if we value eachother!

Haa God send my helpers to me no matter my location just like Felicia (Abuja) and Jumoke (Lagos) ! Oluwa u can do it!

• omo naija February 4, 2016 at 10:53 am

waoooo, i love her #yorubagirl# #finebabe# #destiny#

• kekendeh February 4, 2016 at 11:21 am

Keep it up ty that’s how life is,those priviledged should always help the less priviledged so that the world becomes a better place for all.,

• Uber bella February 4, 2016 at 11:34 am

Aww. God just ‘picked up her call’ , lol. Bless your kind heart TY Bello.

• MiDe February 4, 2016 at 11:47 am

Nice!!! She’s gorgeous. Everyone deserves to feel special. God bless TY Bello for making her day.

• Prince Luksid Adeyemi February 4, 2016 at 12:37 pm

“From Nobody To Somebody” indeed she’s beautiful. Thanks to TYBello..! More blessings!! Keep the good work!!

• prince February 4, 2016 at 1:29 pm

TY and her crew including those she contacted to come transform her look. God will transform your lives gloriously also, your life is from glory to glory.
    Thank you for doing this. #spreadingwithimpact

• vicky February 4, 2016 at 1:41 pm

Awwwwww..shes so cute..
    Naso God dey bless person.

• Amiira February 4, 2016 at 2:21 pm

Oniranu, do you even believe in your own existence. Shior!

• Felinda February 4, 2016 at 4:44 pm

See God trying to Show Off Again 🙂
    Gosh God is so good and He will bless you anywhere
    May God Find Favour with all Bellanaija Readers 🙂
    You too you will be found for contract of something, you will meet your ozzband, You will get scholarship for school, etc etc etc
    This girl was just minding her own business, now see God 🙂

• Felinda February 4, 2016 at 4:50 pm

Now she can afford to take her kids to good school and she doesnt have to hawk ever again. God bless her. This story is so heart warming.

Ah but wait ohh, no body is talking about the bread delicious yummy bread 🙂 , I am on a diet but i wouldnt mind a loaf of that bread to drink with my cold fanta. 🙂

• Teekay February 4, 2016 at 7:59 pm

Wow when God wants to change your story circumstances would favour you

• Folu Christopher February 4, 2016 at 8:42 pm

Ty and crew…all I can say is GOD BLESS YOU

• Emi February 5, 2016 at 10:22 pm

Wow!Really inspiring!!

• Lalaroses February 7, 2016 at 10:18 pm

So many like her around..all we need to do is look and HElP if we can…

• jay2 February 8, 2016 at 9:47 am

Egad!, are u all blind…the photo looks unreal…make your findings before accusing others of bitterness…photographers do this..its like their own form of popularity cheat..its all about photo credits..I swear d photo looks stage-managed, everything from the girl to tempah looks pre-planned…ask yourself? has TY never seen poor beauties walking around in her whole life? I see them everyday in ojaaba in Ibadan..please don’t be gullible.

• M-Rok February 8, 2016 at 12:28 pm

The problem with we Nigerians is that we expect every1 2 av dsame opinion as us. We start howling abuses at any1 wit opinion contrary 2 ours. There are 2 sides 2 every story n bcos I was not there at d making of this story, I only get 2 read wat is written abt it. Whether I choose 2 blv it or nt shd b respected as within my right. Why else do I av a brain if I’m nt allowed 2 use it? Those who blv d story av reasons 2 blv it but they shd also respect those who don’t bcos whether we like it or nt, they also av genuine reasons nt 2 blv it.
    Only a fool believe a word can only av 1 meaning. I beg us 2 please learn 2 respect other’s views in matter even if they clash with ours. You can always have decent conversation.

• adebayo elliott February 11, 2016 at 2:24 pm

no much to say…what a small worlD, from hawkling to super-model.

• Adeleke olusola david February 29, 2016 at 9:55 pm

I ll shom mercy to whom I ll show mercy said da lord. God is just unpredictable. Congrats jumoke, mak use of it wisely dear it’s ur tym. Pls dnt fuck up d lord had just started. Jah bless u dear. Ho lord mak a convenant of mercy wit me also. Happy 4 u jummy……..

• dare@dsticks March 4, 2016 at 3:12 am

The story was very real but d picture above was not the real pix of d was after d incidence and when Ty had to call for her bcuse she finks this lady worth a star nt a street bread hawker… So later she had to search for her all around lagos to made d real one u seeing above…its all abt Gods blessing…am happy for her!!God bless Ty God bless Nija