“I need to test drive” Tyrese & Rev Run Disagree on Pre-Marital Sex | Watch!

Tyrese and Rev Run on The Doctors_1In a recent episode of ‘The Doctors’ a daytime American talk show, Tyrese and Rev Run Simmons were probed on everything from health secrets to pre-marital sex, and more.

Tyrese was teased by the Reverend, telling him to just “pick one” woman to marry. But Tyrese said there as many people getting married as getting divorced, then moved on to talking about sex.

He talked about virgins and born-again virgins (people who are celibate) because it’s biblical, but he’s in no way willing to be with a celibate woman, because it could lead to a sentence of bad sex for the rest of his life.

“I’m not willing to potentially marry bad sex. So I need to know…

(someone poked – “so you need to test drive”)

Tyrese then added, “if I have one car, you gotta jump in and you know, do a couple turns. Put it in reverse, go backwards. I’m not marrying bad sex!”Tyrese and Rev Run on The Doctors_2

Rev Run rebuffed it by saying celibacy is for our own good, even though he doesn’t know if people can do it in this day and age – “God’s correction is for your protection.”

One of the Doctors has been married for 30 years and agreed with Tyrese, saying the sex in his marriage is still good, and he ‘test drove’.

94 Comments on “I need to test drive” Tyrese & Rev Run Disagree on Pre-Marital Sex | Watch!
  • Scorpio February 19, 2016 at 6:45 pm

You gatz test drive puhlease, but at the same time….use common sense. Dont be a cow, allowing every farmer and his tool to milk for free!

• thots February 21, 2016 at 3:25 am

Scorpio test drive is no guarantee of a successful relationship. You test drive non living things but when dealing with a human, you should test their hearts not their bodies………to each his own……as long as you’re ok with your daughter being test driven…by the time some people eventually find the one, there is nothing left to give and its such an anticlimax…..
      btw Tyrese is most definitely not someone that i would ever want to receive any kind of advise from….

• Spunky February 19, 2016 at 7:07 pm

Oh well!! Every one to his own. I like a lady who knows how to “rock my boat” and still respect her body and can keep her urge in check. Point is, I don’t know if I’m ready to put her through on how to “do the do” all because she made a choice to stay “closed”! Big ups to the virgin/celibate.

• Teris February 21, 2016 at 12:40 am

“…knows how to “rock my boat” and still respect her body and can keep her urge in check…”
      Wow! Pls don’t make it easy in her! Get a simulacrum already!

• bruno February 19, 2016 at 7:09 pm

yawning. ……

pls can we discuss about something that doesnt involve sex or marriage.

Adele allowed her son to dress as his favourite movie character, anna from frozen. I’m so proud of adele. what a good mother.

• Anon February 19, 2016 at 8:38 pm

Bruno, I thought you are anti-trans gender.

• ATL’s finest February 19, 2016 at 11:45 pm

@ Anon ?????hi hun 🙂

• hb February 19, 2016 at 7:16 pm

my new found love for tyres is real yo!

• Olu February 19, 2016 at 7:18 pm

I need to test it out for compatibility purposes …

we test everything else out before be commit and buy ..why not this all important one???

We even test out garri before we buy!

• Oma February 19, 2016 at 10:59 pm

@Olu, perhaps because another woman isn’t a commodity you are about to buy? certainly not the same as ‘garri’

• Olu February 20, 2016 at 3:39 am

Well….you chose to see it that way. For me, it goes both ways…man or woman.
        Whether we agree or not, sexual incompatibility is the reason for a lot of divorces.

• Teris February 21, 2016 at 12:47 am

@oma, I believe this cuts both ways (if one runs with this philosophy that is). I mean imagine a fella who doesn’t know his left from his right? Awkward doesn’t even begin to describe the scenario that will unfold.

• Adaisy February 19, 2016 at 7:18 pm

Tyrese is the same one that quotes biblical stuff on his Facebook page and claims to know God but blatantly feels no conviction or fear that he is going against the same God he claims to know. Church goers but no true change of heart.
    ” Because this people draw near with their mouth and honor me with their lips,while their hearts are far from me and their fear of me is a commandment taught by men” isaiah29:13
    If only churches would preach the truth on repentance and stop leading people astray with all these seeker friendly messages then there will be true repentance in the body of Christ and people won’t be self deceived claiming God is love but forgetting he is also a just God who judges.

• miini February 19, 2016 at 8:21 pm

A thousand likes for your comments Bey. It was exactly what I tot when I read this. I guess pple just chose how they wanna ‘serve’ God. I’m so disappointed in d dude.

• BloodWashed February 19, 2016 at 8:26 pm

Spot on!

• sika February 19, 2016 at 10:27 pm

I see why you would say this but i disagree. him being christian and preaching doesnt mean he is perfect. I see why he would have sex. i mean he did mention divorce rates being high etc…seems all he wants is to be with a woman who he isnt afarid to be expressive with in every sense of the word. The worst thing for someone like tyrese who obviously seems to want his woman to be his everything would be to have bad sex with his wife. bad sex is the absolute worst trust me..and contrary to what people think, great sex is very important in a relationship. If people like chris oyakhilome who abused his wife to the point she divorced him can gain sympathy from Nigerians then i dont see why anyone would be quick to make reference to tyrese’s fb preaching. at least he never called himself a ‘man of God’..so please…take it easy with him. I for one will not marry a man i havent had sex with because sex and the connection it brings is very important to me. this however does not mean that i will have sex with every man i date..Never! Wisdom should always be applied. Now does that make me a sinner? perhaps! but so does lying and envy and other types of sins people admit to. Dont judge a person because they sin differently than you.

• Jkjjjjjjj February 20, 2016 at 12:20 am

But shall we continue in sin that grace may abound? God forbid! God is not looking for a perfect person but a heart that is willing to please him and not make excuses for sins. There are people who are obeying God in this area for his glory. Please ask God to change your heart he promised that he will remove our heart of stone and give a heart of flesh… And put his spirit that will make us desirous to please him all we need do is accept this gift. God bless.

• miini February 20, 2016 at 12:47 am

I wonder why folks think logic and Christianity can always comfortably go hand in hand….i mean the wisdom of this world is foolishness to God and vice versa. There is no middle ground to ds issue. If u ain’t a Christian I rly dnt care what u do with ur privates; that will be more of a moral issue, but u can’t claim to be a christian and be cool with premarital sex, it’s that simple. A christian is never cool with sin. Even if he indulges in it, he is never cool with it.

Anyways, the foundation of God standeth sure and the Lord knoweth them that are His. Shikena

• Zee February 20, 2016 at 8:51 am

Sika, what Adaisy is saying in other words is that you can’t keep using Jesus to gain following . If you are pro Jesus, go all in .. That includes your life style choices. There’s a scripture that says on the last day ,Jesus will reject people who did signs and wonders with His name but who He does not know. I am paraphrasing.
        Why do you believe God can give you wealth if you keep faith and do not believe He can hook you up with someone you are sexaully compatible with. What wrong with we Christians? Really, why do we take the part of scriptures that agrees with our selfishness but deny the part that convicts us. You go all in or you go home! Ilike Tyrese but I won’t take whatever “motivational” stuff he posts seriously anymore . Remember what Paul said to Timothy about having a form of godliness and denying its power.
        He doesn’t sound like abstaining is something he would want to do but might fail because of our frail nature. That where an argument on grace would have even be considered. No conviction . He sounds like I love Jesus and all His stuff but I won’t abstain. My frn go all in or go home!

• Solayo February 20, 2016 at 9:08 am

Should u then continue in sin so grace can abound. God forbid.

• Sisieko February 20, 2016 at 4:10 pm

Thank you minii…. you have spoken Truth!!!!

• jhennique February 20, 2016 at 8:04 pm

Oh shut the front door sika!

• cindy February 19, 2016 at 7:22 pm

well, test driving as in no way reduced the divorce rate in us. what you don’t know won’t kill you. and besides, comparing humans to cars mehn…..cars got no emotions -____-

• jide February 19, 2016 at 7:35 pm

Says the Rev whose 2 kids have had babies out of wedlock.

• Choices February 19, 2016 at 8:35 pm

The Rev should not be judged by the choices of his children. You can take a donkey to the river but you cant force it to drink…

• Adenike February 19, 2016 at 8:37 pm

The Reverend is not responsible for his children’s decisions. It’s so funny how we are quick to blame pastors, for the way their kids turn out. Your own as a parent is to teach, and hope your children learn. My mum (not a pastor) told me not to start dating early, did I listen? No, but I got very bad grades after a heartbreak…thankfully I bounced back. Will I give the same advice to my daughter- Yep! However, I pray she listens, but it’s her choice.

• Neverland February 19, 2016 at 7:38 pm

I agree with the Rev.I particularly love the quote “God’s correction is for your protection.” I see what tyrese is saying,but as a christian, I beg to differ.

• Abi February 19, 2016 at 10:53 pm

He test drove his baby mama and it didn’t work out. She ended up with a child for him. If you test drive Anna, test drive Sandra, test drive Sophie, I wonder how much child support you will pay. American girls are even more desperate than Nigerian girls. You may think you are wearing a condom while having sex, when you open your eyes, the girl will tell you it broke or you forgot to put it on. Tyrese what is fornication again? Please answer my question. The next time I see you preaching I will personally shut you up. People are so full of pretense. Don’t talk about the Bible to people when you don’t practice what it says. Rubbish.

• dongagaleo@gmail.com February 19, 2016 at 7:48 pm

I am not going to let any man test drive me or any of that. If he does not want to have anything with me unless sex is involved, that is fine,he can leave. If he is willing to marry me without test driving, and I like him as much to accept. That is also fine. If I die a Virgin that is also fine.
    So much talk about sex everywhere, that I feel like I know everything and in reality I know nothing.lol…
    This might not even have anything to do with the bible, it is Just me… I just believe in one person or maybe I can’t explain it.
    In the future if I happen to want to be in a relationship, it has to be with someone that is willing to wait. Or I am fine being single and dying a virgin!

• nwa nna February 19, 2016 at 11:28 pm

Go ahead virgin Mary… 😛

• Blackbeauty February 20, 2016 at 9:47 am

You have no right to mock her convictions/decisions. Live and let live friend.

• Kathy d❤ DR February 19, 2016 at 11:59 pm

Hold on tight to your beliefs & DON’T let anyone take that from U. In the end, most of these assholes call dudes just wanna test drive & don’t wanna put a ring on it. Personally, I just think it’s groose let every dick & harry test drive my body ‘Oh heck no’.. This whole sex-ishy conversation is become so Ridic. My dear u ain’t missing anything out there. I use to think that was life until God showed me mercy to turn my life around.

I owe no one an apology or statement apart from God. These days, everyone know everyone also & some of these dudes always wanna pour sand in other Garri. I don’t regret any decision I made about my sex life. It ain’t easy but it’s DO-ABLE & I have been doing great for years without sex.

Most times, I can’t forgive myself when I’m done so I just gave up that mess. There’s more to life in a relationship that just SEX mtchew. Btw, this $$$ high rate business got me thinking better instead of some rocky sex boat.

• George February 21, 2016 at 3:08 pm

This right here is ATL’s finest. Always writing like an asshole. Deny it?

• zoranx February 20, 2016 at 1:30 am

Better keep your mouth shut already. you virgin ?and you left your email for guys to contact you bad ass lier

• Nma February 21, 2016 at 1:55 am

Please get a life. She is a regular BN commenter and her username is her email. You are so daft, Whatever is killing you, deal with it and don’t use BN for therapy.

• M4 February 20, 2016 at 1:34 am

Wanted to give you a thumbs up but, after seeing your email address I don’t believe you anymore.

• Damseldami February 20, 2016 at 12:53 pm

She may have mistakenly put her email in the name box before she realised her mistake. Been there once but luckily I saw the mistake before posting my comment

• keke driver February 19, 2016 at 7:49 pm

Here we go again, but I kinda agree.

• G! February 19, 2016 at 7:50 pm

Both parties have a point. We can argue this from today till the Naira comes to par with the dollar but people will do what they want to do. People should not be ridiculed for what decisions they make.

• HelloItsMe February 19, 2016 at 7:54 pm

If i hear !!! I’m going to be celibate and the next guy i get with will be my HUSBAND! why? I’m tired of rushing into things, i want to take my time, I’m tired of feeling empty after sex!

• Bey February 19, 2016 at 7:59 pm

I respect and love Rev Run, but I can’t but wonder how he feels about 2 of his kids having babies before getting married, it’s almost d norm amongst African Americans. Even Nigeria is slowly catching on. ( I ain’t judging if it works for dem, it’s all good. But my own family is too judgemental.
    Celibacy in this day and age is very difficult, I won’t even claim to be a virgin before marriage, but I definitely knew I just didn’t want to give it to just anyone.
    One thing I wld say is celibacy only works when both parties make this decision individually to become celibate. You can’t really expect a guy that has been having sex for 10/15 yrs to all of a sudden be celibate becos he wants to be with you.
    It’s better you find someone with the same belief as you, that way it works and no1 is feeling cheated. If you choose celibacy dats great, but run far from guys who don’t share ur view. Finito

• tracey February 19, 2016 at 10:33 pm

No Celibacy or Abstinence is not DIFFICULT – its not air we breath – all you need is Grace and you will do it it for 11 yrs and loving every second. I feel blessed and thankful i have held out this long until i get married this year. My close friends ask me how do i do it, That am wierd. yes call me wierd, I dont know how i did it, It was all by Gods Grace. I dont put myself in compromising situations – and that was my biggest breakthrough, Movies, Images – Hugs and kisses with dates (shortlived dates cos they lied they are ok – but chickened out after a month). Met someone who is understanding and has proven himself over time – he proposed beautifully in front of my family and we getting married later this year and will kiss for first time on our wedding day. One of my greatest inspires were two ladies #HeatherLindsey and #NicoleMarieCato (formerly NicoleMarieMelton). I love those ladies. They inspired me greatly. Hopefully i tell my full story someday and inspire others too. There are not many role models for young girls out there to abstain from sex and that is why many are just doiing it to belong and be accepted. I am not marrying as a virgin but I am marrying as a lady who abstained from sex for 11 yrs and obeyed the laws so i am not cursed.

• JustMyComment February 19, 2016 at 8:34 pm

I wish people would stop placing undue emphasis on sex. I’m not saying sex doesn’t matter, I just feel like there’s far too much attention on sex in a relationship that so many other aspects get devalued. Intelligence, humor, empathy, support, temperament..and so many other things are important in the relationship, not just jumping between the sheets. My point is that some people will have a perfectly great person in front of them and then decide it’s not a match made in heaven because the other person is ok with sex before marriage. Some others will have a horrible person and be so dick/pussy whipped that they stupidly stay in the relationship. It just doesn’t seem to me that it’s about yes/no sex before marriage. People are multi-dimensional, and sex is only one of those dimensions. Just be intelligent enough to use both your brain and your heart, and the loins will figure themselves out.

• vb February 19, 2016 at 8:36 pm

abstinence is always the best!!! you have all the time to perfect sex in a marriage. pre marital sex is a big distraction from getting to know the person inside out, our decision becomes clouded when sex is involved. when you take away sex out of a relationship, you give yourself especially women the permission to know your significant other on a deeper level. sex is one of the many factors that keep a marriage going cause there are other factors involved not just sex!!! so when you think that sex is all and all then you’re already making a huge mistake.

• Miss Pee February 19, 2016 at 8:40 pm

@dongagaleo. Abeg chop knuckle.

• June February 19, 2016 at 8:41 pm

The world is really coming to an end. We know what the bible says… We , including I have all sinned and sin BUT I am not going to try and change what GOD has said in the bible. The world today is making us stupid blind. Water is water. And alcohol is alcohol. The truth will always be way. Don’t taste water and say it’s alcohol .Sin and our love for worldly things is trying to make us write “new” rules to suit our immorality !

• Olu February 19, 2016 at 9:11 pm

I believe in the teachings of the Bible but in this case, I will test it out.
    The same way the bible preaches against divorce, But does it make sense to stay in a marriage where your spouse wants your life at all costs ….because the Bible doesn’t like divorce?

God gave us common sense to use. There are some things in the Bible that go against God’s love ..especially in the old testament. See what Leviticus 25 (44-45) says about slavery. Do you support it?

• ethio February 19, 2016 at 9:49 pm

sex is an essential part of marriage, what is wrong with getting acquainted with the fact that she’s insatiable or that she barely asks for it, that he can barely get it up or your not his type… most of you bible clutching hypocrites are married to gays because of this same topic and deep down you wish you knew beforehand, stop deceiving yourselves!

• April February 19, 2016 at 10:03 pm

I am with Tyrese on this one
    I started dating bae a few months ago and we finally did the do a couple of days ago and he was so rubbish at it! he didnt even know which hole to put it in like what in the hell!!! I was in shock. and when we finally did it, he came after like a minute, just when i was about to start enjoying myself! i dont know what to do mehn, i love him so much but at the same time a healthy sex life is very important to me when i am in a relationship!

• April-May-June February 19, 2016 at 10:45 pm

Just like everything in life, your guy will mature into a full grown man. You love him then you should be patient with Him, besides He is still learning and will definitely get better with time. Everybody was a virgin/inexperienced at one point. Look at the bright side you have a chance to build him to your taste.

• Ifeyinwa Mic February 19, 2016 at 11:15 pm

Teach him.

• ATL’s finest February 19, 2016 at 11:48 pm

@ April ??????? Hmmmm no comment! Oyibo man say ‘Silence is Golden’. Hopefully U find who can ‘do the do’ smh.

• Susie February 20, 2016 at 1:40 am

You can test with half of Lagos until you meet Mr. Right since you guys are so enthusiastic and passionate about testing.

• Lol February 20, 2016 at 3:33 am

Hole is hole it doesn’t matter ukwu nnu ? ..better still u should teach him

• Bey February 20, 2016 at 11:08 am

Teach him and give it time. I would rather have a dull sex life and a guy who loves me genuinely and worships d ground I walk on, than mind blowing sex and he treats me like crap.
      Sex is too overrated abeg. There comes a time in marriage when d kids have taken over, n sex is probably last on ur list of wants, you even get tired of having it. But a good man /father/ husband who will never leave ur side is of more value.
      What’s even d biggie in sex, smthn dat last 15/20mins.

• kehinde February 21, 2016 at 4:32 pm

Hello April, if the do was done in marriage, you won’t complain but rather step up the intimacy.That was God’s ultimate plan..,

• Mimi February 19, 2016 at 10:12 pm

an akata opinion on premarital sex?
    Their opinion of christianity is a pastor wearing earrings.
    Sex is air they breather from age 9.

• Mi February 20, 2016 at 4:34 am

And what is wrong with a pastor wearin earrings?

• tracey February 19, 2016 at 10:19 pm

No wonder you are all cursed from generation to generation
    Cos in directly you are calling God (excuse me to say) A Fool
    Your curse will be passed on from you to your children because like adam and eve you refuse to obey instructions.

What pisses me off is when folks say i have to test drive cos i dont want to marry bad sex, either way you fck her before you marry her – May God curse you with infedility in the marriage – because you spat at God and disobeyed.

My goodness – there is no if ands or buts about this issue. Obey the instructions in the big book. No wonder God has cursed may with broken marriages, and many other stuff in their lifes, and then they will go and stand at MFM crying out to GOD asking why rolling on the floor screaming and shouting for a breakthrough – You will never breakthrough and dont use Grace for an excuse – God is not to be mocked. . Trace your step.s

I cant stand Tyrese – he is always on his facebook page giving all these inspirational speeches yet be doing opposite.

• ethio February 19, 2016 at 10:52 pm

i dont want to believe you parade yourself as one of the Christians. you’re a sadistic extremist who channels her hate and ignorance into religion

• April-May-June February 19, 2016 at 10:54 pm

Haba tracey calm down, there is no need to curse people and marriages because you dont agree with the choices they make. Remember we are advised not to judge as we will be judged the same way. Lets also learn to correct firmly with love.

• Corolla February 20, 2016 at 12:13 am

Dang! Some christian you are! You sound as hateful as an ISIS member.

• Lol February 20, 2016 at 3:36 am

BN we need thumbs down button on this comment..Thank goodness human are not God.

• Girlieeee February 21, 2016 at 7:53 am

Tracey bia, what’s with the curses? Did God teach you to curse? I don’t think so. Watch your utterances. You have your point and no one is disputing. OVERSABI

• tracey February 19, 2016 at 10:24 pm

One of todays christians who makes me so proud is Manny Pacquoao – (the boxer). He walks the walk and talk the talk. If you dont follow him on facebook you need to. He is such a great example unlike that negroidian baffoon – (whats is that his name again – flloyd whatshisface)

I cant stand fake christians like Tyrese – who say one thing and want to do the other,. So fake.

• Lotus flower February 20, 2016 at 1:20 am

Ha ha ha! You are insulting the black race in order to praise Manny……a man who, despite being extremely vocal about his faith over the years, had had many cheating scandals and affairs. Google, dear. He sure wasn’t walking the walk. Glad he makes you so proud. I’m sure his wife will say different.

• beast February 19, 2016 at 11:25 pm

If you are a christian please take note;
    Premarital sex = fornication = sin = deliberate disobedience of God’s law.
    Don’t be foolish

• nwa nna February 19, 2016 at 11:33 pm

My people, man and woman, you berra know your sexual compatibility because that ish right there ain’t no joke! For all you ladies screaming tufia kwa no one is going to test drive me until we get married, let’s just assume that after you don marry finish you come find out se the bobo kondo no fit work due to some health reasons? Wetin you go do then? Call Tyrone? In my Erykah Badu voice 😀

• Susie February 20, 2016 at 1:42 am

Some people date like 5-8 people before getting married, are you gonna test all of them?
      Do you but don’t force your illogical views on people.

• beast February 19, 2016 at 11:34 pm

If you are a christian please take note
    premarital sex = fornication and deliberate disobedience. Don’t be foolish o. God loves justice

• Corolla February 20, 2016 at 12:23 am

All the christians that are mad at Tyrese, why? Is he your lord and personal savior? How does his “sin” affect your life? All you people making noise, do you follow everything single thing in the bible? Shebi the same bible says a raped virgin should be given to the rapist for marriage, will any of you follow that dumb rule because it is in the bible?

• SalmaJ February 20, 2016 at 1:12 am

But what is wrong with trying to build a good sex life with someone you claim to love? If the person is willing to learn, why not teach them? Must they really come ready-made sexually?

• Mi February 20, 2016 at 4:40 am

May God give us wisdom. Marriage is way more than sex. Sex is like 1/100 of what marriage is. So what if your Bae is great in bed and you get married but don’t get to have that great sex cos he’s a cheat? You guys disagree too often or many other reasons?
    We are always quick to think that our wisdom is far superior than the God that said you shouldn’t have sex before marriage, like you were the one that created the sex in the first place.
    A christian who acknowledges God’s standard (No sex before marriage) but also acknowledges that he falls short of this standard is far more pleasing to God than one who wants to rewrite the standards to suit his shortcomings,

• ebunoluwa February 20, 2016 at 6:01 am

A woman is not garri ijebu that u need to taste before u buy.

• lyl February 20, 2016 at 6:06 am

Ifeyinwa mic ur reply is spot on! God bless u as well as everyone who stood for Gods word on this matter. We all might not be saints but still we fall and we rise. Christ never said it will be easy dats why His word says we should STRIVE to enter. Ozo di ka ibe ya…. God never gave Adam and Eve sex lessons. I bet their 1st time was Awkward and boring until they did it over n over and they mastered how to pleasure each other well enuff. And I can say with authority its not the most important thing in a marriage or relationship. Most of us dnt wait cos sometimes the lust n urge we cldnt control. God help us all.

• justsayying February 20, 2016 at 8:22 am

Tyrese is just looking for free a**,any chic that believes this line,also believes in blue balls. Whats good sex?Do you think its genetics or skills or what?
    As a guy i knew one thing for sure when i was going to settle down,character matters more!!! Great sex don’t keep a marriage,ask the Kadashians. What keeps a marriage is respect,commitment and love. Having so many sex partners just makes you inconsistent in your thing.
    The lady i settled with never had sex with me, because she had her reasons, i wasnt bothered at all about it. On the other hand i had a chic who was AMAZING in bed, but downright arrogant and disrespectful. She boasted about her skills and ended up going round my guys. Such knowledge is not to be known, i would have married her,but she felt she knew so much and deserved so much better, and i agreed with her. She’s happily married now, and guess what her husband thinks she’s a bad lay….lol
    So she and i clicked thats why it was good,not skills!

• Anonymous February 20, 2016 at 4:09 pm

You sound like you’ve not gotten over the lady you almost married who was rude and arrogant.

• Blackbeauty February 20, 2016 at 9:52 am

There’s no denying how important sex is in a relationship especially marriage, hence all the articles. But test driving guarantees nothing. You may have started out having mind blowing sex pre-maritally and concluded that you’re compatible sexually but sometimes life happens and you find yourselves struggling to get your groove back.
    My stance is, if you do it God’s way, he will give you good gifts including fantastic sexual intimacy.

• Idomagirl February 20, 2016 at 10:18 am

Is a “test driving” a guarantee against divorce?
    Are all these marriages crashing everywhere crashing because they didn’t “test drive”?

• Mike Doe February 20, 2016 at 11:45 am

Bad sex leads in most cases leads to bad marriage…To limit the chances of divorce, its important to test sexual compatibility….No to deadbeat…Happy sex means stronger marriage

• miini February 20, 2016 at 2:48 pm

Yinmu. The highest divorce rate is in d west where test driving is d norm. How has that helped their marriages?? We love to decieve ourselves sha. At d end of the day, God is not mocked. Do whatever u like but stop deceiving urself.

• TushTush February 20, 2016 at 5:38 pm

” u can’t claim to be a christian and be cool with premarital sex, it’s that simple. A christian is never cool with sin. Even if he indulges in it, he is never cool with it.” = GBAM

• jhennique February 20, 2016 at 8:07 pm

Where did you people learn all this nonsense from? Some of our parents never saw each other unescorted before they were married and yet we hope to have marriages almost as good as theirs
    Keep testing oh! Cos people dont know how serious sex is to be test running every thing. The days of ignorance.
    Test run my bumbum. If I slap you……..

• jhennique February 20, 2016 at 8:16 pm

I’m so psyched by the number of people I see here still standing for the truth. I’m not alone despite all the boys that made me feel like I wasn’t good enough cos I said not to “test running”
    People that want to reap where they have not sowed

• Ama (Ghana) February 20, 2016 at 8:30 pm

Some Christians shouldn’t proclaim to be Christians but willingly participate in premarital sexual intercourse. I agree with Reverend Run. Staying away from sex is a means of protecting one’s body from the implications that occur from premarital sex(conceiving a child out of wedlock, contracting diseases(Chlamydi, Herpes, etc), etc).

• itz me again February 20, 2016 at 8:46 pm

Nigeria Christians tire me abeg. We’ll all be quoting bible here n there n doing God’s work for him. The ways of man are not the ways of God. We should stick to morals and logic and allow God be God and judge us according to his wisdom. If u wanna test, by all means do and settle your issues with God. Lemme remind some moral champions of how God works sometimes, remember David? Yes that very David the one after God’s heart, Dude had wive(s) but still tested another man’s wife, killed the man, married the woman. And he still was blessed (after being punished by God) the heir to such union was solomon and he was blessed more than the other children. So lets assume wife number 1 was a nigerian christian who didn’t believe in testing and married David and yet her children amounted to nothing. If this happened to you pls my people help me judge matter and tell me what most of you God mouth pieces would do? B . Christian you can be and allow God to be God.

• Leader February 21, 2016 at 2:00 pm

How many will you test run before you settle down and by the way what will happen to the sisters you have already test run?

• Mr X February 21, 2016 at 2:18 pm

Nigerians are hypocrites. Keep deceiving yourself

• Enny** February 21, 2016 at 3:06 pm

Its not even about “testing” sef. You meet someone, you like them, you been going on for a while, HAVE SEX!!!!!! Its good for you guys relationship and your individual health.
    It takes you guys to another level of closeness. Not everything is about marriage. haba.

• Ify February 22, 2016 at 12:09 am

Do u know a good reason why David was considered a man after God’s heart?
    He wasn’t perfect, He didn’t have it all together. He didn’t always do the right thing.
    It was majorly because he loved God with all of his heart and had a true and SINCERE DESIRE to please Him. When he sinned and was confronted by the man of God about sin, he didn’t say, ‘Don’t judge me’ ‘I sin, you sin’, everybody sins, ‘We all fall short.’ ‘You don’t know my struggle.’ ‘God aint through with me yet.’ ‘I’m no better or worse than anybody else.’ ‘Everybody else is doing it’. ‘I’m only human. I’m just a man.’ ‘God knows my heart.’

Instead of MAKING EXCUSES, He cried, Have mercy God, deliver me, and make me right. He worked to be what God wanted him to be.

(For me the best part is that Jesus was named after a murderer and adulterer (son of David). This means that no matter how far sin has separated me from God, God is running with open hands to take me back if I SINCERELY come back to him. E.g the Prodigal son. Don’t justify SIN. What is WRONG is WRONG)

• mimi February 22, 2016 at 3:45 pm

it must feel good to be this self-righteous!!!!