Music

I LUV NIGERIAN MUSIC – Styl Plus

BellaNaija.com

Seriously I do…
So I’ll be featuring Nigerian artistes on my blog….
I’ll upload some of their songs as well….
I’ll start with Nigerian supergroup – Styl Plus
I believe everyone knows them by now……
Here are some of my fav Styl Plus Songs…click the link and follow instructions to download. Files expire so if u want them, download fast….
Imagine Dat
Drives Me Crazy Rmx Feat 2 Shotz and Big Lo
Here is their myspace link, they have a couple of songs on there as well
Please buy the original copy of their album…….its definitely worth it

What do u think? Is their music hot? Who is ur fav Nigerian musician?

Living & Celebrating the African Dream! Catch all the Scoop on www.bellanaija.com Follow us Twitter: @bellanaija Facebook: @bellanaija Instagram: @bellanaijaonline

1. Mona

July 3, 2006 at 4:28 pm

I love those songs too and I like “mase” as well cos of the beat.

I like Tony Tetuila a lot cos he sounds funny and 2short cos he sounds ibotik, whoelse? I like Faze! :o)

2. Olowo

July 3, 2006 at 6:20 pm

From Styl Plus to Faze to Lagbaja to eldee to Sammy Okposo to Dare to OJB to Clench…I just love dem all. Speaking of Dare Art Alade, http://www.eldeethedon.com has a couple of his videos featured there. Check them out.

3. Dilch

July 3, 2006 at 7:23 pm

I like Styl plus, but then after sometime the songs kinda sound repetitive. At the moment, I really like P Squared, though I know they are supposed to be copying styl-plus, all I can say is that they do it sooo well!! My favourite African song though is Gauo. I cannot sit down to that song…..

4. Morountodun

July 3, 2006 at 7:47 pm

Dilch how can you say that P-Square are copying Styl-Plus? In terms of musical talent I don’t think the Styl-Plus boys are fit to polish the shoes of Paul and Peter. Those boys are multi-instrumentalists, they can dance (you would think you are watching Michael Jackson in his hey day) and the can Sang! (Damn I can’t believe I am waxing so lyrical about dudes. LMAO! I would go so far as saying that P-Square are probably the best Nigerian band of the last ten years!

5. beautyinbaltimore

July 4, 2006 at 8:25 am

Those guys are fine boys.

6. Nneka's World

July 4, 2006 at 11:58 am

I like stylplus, infact i fell in love with them after i heard olufunmi. Like thier new songs, but at the moment i am feeling Paul play-Hits ville very nice album and p-square that thier song-this na temptation, its on repeat in my player!
    Dis na temptation
    with a little bit of confusion…….

7. Simi

February 22, 2007 at 12:04 am

I’m not really into their music per say. I’ve heard dat Olufunmi song so much dat it’s made me sort of start disliking their music small small sha. They’r still cute though, u get me?