News

OMO T

BellaNaija.com

Here is the Omotola music post that I promised…… Omosexy (I felt so silly typing that) is a leading Nigerian actress and ‘musician’….I say “musician quote unquote” because I have listened to Omotola’s album and hmmmmmm
I’ll let you judge for yourself…..
Here is a sampling of her album:
Gba
Dance Feat Ruggedman
Things You Do To Me
Baby Girl (Dedicated to her first daughter)
Video for Dance Feat Ruggedman
I have to say that the production is top notch!
Well, I admire Omotola for pursuing her dreams.

Does she deserve the nickname ‘Omosexy”? Should Omo T run away from the music studio and return to the movie sets? Thoughts?

Living & Celebrating the African Dream! Catch all the Scoop on www.bellanaija.comFollow us Twitter: @bellanaija Facebook: @bellanaija Instagram: @bellanaijaonline

1. Belle

July 12, 2006 at 6:13 am

hmmm… not sure what i think yet. I dont think its too bad though– i’ve heard worse. Its a bit too hip-hop for me though…

2. Kunle....

July 12, 2006 at 3:07 pm

I like omot..lol and her eagerness to be a singer/dancer. Her voice definately isnt the greatess but I think her dancing is worse, it gives me jokes..lol

But thumbs up for her following her dreams.

3. Biodun

July 12, 2006 at 4:08 pm

love ur blog girl, no comments on Omotola doing the music thing, too funny actually

4. RJ

July 12, 2006 at 6:06 pm

Yes oh, in as much as i like OmoT and I think she’s a great actress – one of the best in nollywood actually, music is just not her thing. I heard one/two of her songs and I wasnt feeling them….maybe its just me. I am against any actor that think they can sing, or any musician that think they can act, because it never really turns out to be so. THEY NEVER CAN. There are just very FEW exceptions.

5. Onada

July 13, 2006 at 3:00 am

omosexy…… you are a great actress.. but singing… not quite your thing! A for effort though 🙂

Keep it coming bella

6. Bella Naija

July 13, 2006 at 6:49 am

@ belle
    @ kunle
    @ RJ
    @ biodun
    THANKS FOR VISITING…..MUAH~

@ onada…I feel sooo guilty whenever i visit ur blog…i’m like ‘maybe i should be writing bout some serious issues’…but naaa i guess we still need some fluff and omo t gist to balance things…anyway….keep it up

7. undressed*polaroid

July 15, 2006 at 7:45 pm

omosexy??? thats just WRONG!!! and why do actors/tresses suddenly feel they should hit the studio and vice versa. wat next? a clothing line called “omosexy”??

8. Bella Naija

July 15, 2006 at 8:21 pm

LMAO @ omosexy – the clothing line….i honestly would not be shocked

9. Naija-Man

July 18, 2006 at 1:12 pm

One good song on the album–whch is dance feat. Ruggedman…..Omotola should is better with acting…she can do modelling though.