News

OMOTOLA

BellaNaija.com

Here are some pics of Omotola from a recent cover shoot for True Love West Africa Magazine (I love this mag….)
I think she looks really stunning here especially for someone with 4 children…..I had no idea she was that pretty…..I like her, I also admire her husband’s unwavering support despite all the bad press and gossip.

On another bright note, Omotola recently joined the ranks of Angelina Jolie when she was named a United Nations Goodwill Ambassador. As part of her role as a UN Goodwill Ambassador, she recently made an official visit to Liberia on a peace mission. Lovely.

HERE is a link to her official website
I have another post on Omotola’s music coming soon….

Side Note: Thanks to everyone who has visited so far! Don’t be a silent visitor; I really would appreciate any comments!!! Cheers!

Living & Celebrating the African Dream! Catch all the Scoop on www.bellanaija.com Follow us Twitter: @bellanaija Facebook: @bellanaija Instagram: @bellanaijaonline

1. Anonymous

July 6, 2006 at 1:09 am

4 kids, wow, this woman is a true african beauty

2. Adaure

July 6, 2006 at 4:46 am

DAAAAYYYYYUUUMMM!!!!! PHOTOSHOP COMBINE WITH MAC IS DEADLY!!! THESE ARE HER BEST PHOTOS SO FAR– CLOTHES, HAIR, MAKE UP AND THE WHOEL NINE….HMH.. GNEVEIVE BERA WATCH OUT– COS THIS OMOT CHICK IS REVENGING FOR THAT LUX SOAP FIASCO.

by the way gurl I am already a fan.. where do you find these juicy salacious eye cnady stuff…

3. Olowo

July 6, 2006 at 5:36 pm

LOL @ Ada’s comment. But freal, OmoT is really looking Sexy o. Her album is not half bad, the dance tunes are catchy but I’m not big on the rest.

I remember reading in City People that she didn’t go to Awka and I applaud her. Those marketers are not serious. They want to be the only ones making all the money.

4. NAIJAGAL

July 6, 2006 at 7:51 pm

I LOVE YOUR SITE GIRL WOW SHE LOOKS REALLY GOOD CHECK OUT MY BLOG WHEN YOU GET A CHANCE:)

5. Onada

July 6, 2006 at 9:52 pm

she is definately gorgeous..i love her! 4 kids. Dear God please let me look that good!

6. Onada

July 6, 2006 at 10:00 pm

p.s. i totally love your blog. added a link to my page

7. tiwalade

July 6, 2006 at 10:25 pm

First of all, ur blog is wicked!Cool design and very informing for celeb gossips like me. Secondly, I love true love magazine too!but it’s just I don’t know how to get it here in UK, I only get the ones people bring from naija. On omotola she is really pretty but I don’t think she can catch up with genevieve. Also,I don’t really like her album, the only good ones are”Gba” and
    “dance”

8. NaijaBloke

July 7, 2006 at 12:23 am

Shez fine o.
    I always tell her cousin to tell her if shez thinking of a divorce,she need to let me know first o.

9. Bella Naija

July 7, 2006 at 1:15 am

Thanks oo…she really surprised me with this photoshoot….I guess sometimes less is more….
    Have a great weekend everyone!

10. undressed*polaroid

July 7, 2006 at 9:49 pm

look out for me in true love soon…just kiddin, but its such a hott mag and miss diva looks hott here! ur site is tew mahd!!

11. Bella Naija

July 8, 2006 at 12:30 am

@undressed*polaroid….i’ll be looking out for u in true love o..i have a crazy true love fashion post coming soon….they are really doin it in a big way

12. Mona

July 8, 2006 at 5:05 pm

Men ur blog is too mad…go OMOSEXY how did u get those true love mag photos of her? Are they online?…they look nice

13. Simi

February 22, 2007 at 12:28 am

U go OmoT.

But come o, do people pay to join fan clubs sha?

14. isatu

February 18, 2009 at 9:12 pm

i love omotola she is the african beauty qween