News

RANDOM: DARE ART-ALADE + MAN U + FUNMI’S FAVS

BellaNaija.com

Hi!!!!!!!!!!!

I am basically just looking for an excuse to gloat..umm…I mean celebrate! WE WON!!!!!!!!!!
Man U won the Champions League and I am esctatic, I actually cried LOL
Anyways, I cant say I feel bad for Cheski fans and John Teary…better luck next time!

Now that I have that out of my system, here is the cover of the new True Love WA featuring Dare Art-Alade and his baby on the cover. His baby is soooooooooooo cute! Awww. His new album is the business, y’all should get a copy. Bola Atta and the True Love WA team are really doing a fab job this year. The last 2 issues were amazing! Cant wait to grab this one.
Sasha is on the cover of the new Soundcity Blast Magazine. I’m feeling the cover! I love her song, ‘Strong Thing’ Feat. Pype.
Funmi Iyanda is launching ‘Funmi’s Favourites’, a commemorative look back at all of her best moments since she launched her show so many years ago! I cant wait to check this out. I hope there is a DVD box set as well.

That’s it!!!!!!
Ciao

Living & Celebrating the African Dream! Catch all the Scoop on www.bellanaija.com Follow us Twitter: @bellanaija Facebook: @bellanaija Instagram: @bellanaijaonline

1. Arewa!!

May 22, 2008 at 1:40 pm

i am first!!!1 let me say thank you to all my fans and supporters and supervisor at work for letting me visit bella’s site! yayyyy!!!!

2. STRIT

May 22, 2008 at 1:41 pm

SECONNNDD AHHAHHHH

3. Strit

May 22, 2008 at 1:42 pm

OMG this is the closest Ive come to first lol and I should be studying bella see what youve done lol ill go and read nthe blog now 🙂

4. Strit

May 22, 2008 at 1:43 pm

HEYA aREwa heya im sure ur fans are happy lol

5. Areagal

May 22, 2008 at 1:46 pm

Bella u are on a roll!! Man-u fans are just as conceited as the players- SHEER LUCK thats what I call it.. anywhoooo. Feeling the true love cover but sorry O am so not feeling Sashas cover. Dont get me wrong o, I LOVE Sasha but Why oh why do they have to make her look butch in the butch get-up? Nah man! not cute. Shes not a girl/lady!! How about she was in some cute sexy utfit and the gloves..Better dat way.

6. Unbiased

May 22, 2008 at 2:28 pm

When you come back you come back!!
    Yeah!! I nearly did the gloat thing but tooo lazy to type yesterday. Plus my voice was gone. That kain tension is not needed at all.
    But then we are the champions right? lol!!

7. chayoma

May 22, 2008 at 2:47 pm

awww the babe is cute…Sasha’s cover…not digging it. Something sweet and sexy would have done it for me….latz

8. Anonymous

May 22, 2008 at 3:05 pm

Hi Bella,
    This is more of a technical request than anything else. I usually read your posts through my RSS feed reader. In the past I was able to read full-length posts but I guess the settings have now been changed and I can only see the title and I have to click over to your blog to read the full post.

Could you please change it back to the previous setting where full posts could be read via rss feed?

Thank you.

9. sonia

May 22, 2008 at 3:21 pm

Am i among the first ten

10. BrownSugar

May 22, 2008 at 3:27 pm

YES!!! GO MAN U!!!
    And this is definitely the most beautiful True Love cover I’ve seen in ages. Cant wait to lay hands on it … takes a while to get to Abuja.

11. sonia

May 22, 2008 at 3:32 pm

Yes i’m among the first ten. Sincerly this is my first time of trying and atleast i did okay for a start,as time goes on i probably might top all the time cuz i’m always a winner. I even won yesterday.

The match was something else, i was so tensed but we still won. I’m actually wearing a white man u jersy and every body is feeling it and me cuz the white just goes well with my colour.

12. sonia

May 22, 2008 at 3:38 pm

I think Sasha’s picture on the cover is okay. I agree with the concept. The caption is “The champ is here”, so i don’t think she being in a sexy outfit will match the caption so i think that the outfit and the cover is pretty okay.

13. koshie

May 22, 2008 at 4:29 pm

i hate all u united fansss.. i was really shaking last night…cud not believe they lost.

14. Hair Azara

May 22, 2008 at 5:51 pm

I love FUNMI!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

15. Anonymous

May 22, 2008 at 6:06 pm

bella, so you’re a Man U fan??????????? arrrrrrrggghhhhh !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! UP CHELSEA

16. fi

May 22, 2008 at 10:00 pm

Abeg…let the Man U hailing stop…I don tire…every1 is just shouting…ok ok…im beefing…well done to the Red Devils..lol….

So Dare is pimping out his son…how much?..lol…nice post….we want more!!!

17. Zena

May 22, 2008 at 10:40 pm

have u dinished gloating now?

18. Anonymous

May 23, 2008 at 4:13 am

whats with sasha always wearing a hoodie in magazine shoots!!it nigeria the weather is hot…hoodie ko!

19. Anonymous

May 23, 2008 at 9:38 am

okay stop these man u rants. i dont support either of the teams but i wanted shelsea to win simply bcos of Frank lampard and avram grant jus bcos they have both been through a lot quite recently and it will only be fair as man u won the premier league.

Unlucky John Terry hun slipped big time that pitch is astro turf so its crap absolutely rubbish.

Christiano ronaldo the supposed best player in the world misses a penalty!

Neways enough of my rants i have to put up with all this man u runs now in my country

Ms cheung

20. Anonymous

May 23, 2008 at 10:47 am

sasha is my girl. she is just representing. for all the ladies in the naija music buisness, do your thang. dare art alade: is his wife light-skinned? fine baby, though.

21. pam

May 23, 2008 at 5:20 pm

I Sasha.
    I like her cover.

Sexy doesnt have anything to do with skin. Its attitude.

Asa and Sasha

Funny these be cuter comments remind me of Asa’s interview with Funmi Iyanda (that woman gets people to really open up). Its on youtube somewhere… I hope it makes Funmis Favourites.

Asa said her former label went on and on about her dressing or looking sexy. They said hinder success. She left the label for many reasons… that being just one of them.

Well where is Asa now? Applauded.

Sasha Be Who Are…
    Being patient enough to let people “get you” while you give the absouloute best you have creatively is ENOUGH.

Your career will last longer this way.

22. pam

May 23, 2008 at 5:27 pm

ok that made no sense…

Asa said her former label basically dogged her about NOT dressing or looking sexy. (whatever the definition of sexy was)

They said that WOULD hinder success.

23. STREETBRAND

May 26, 2008 at 7:57 pm

Great post Bella. The True Love cover is hot.

24. Fausset

May 26, 2008 at 10:59 pm

am guessin oprah must have inspired funmi iyanda to have “funmi’s favorites”..lol

btw the covers are great

25. Iyaeto

May 28, 2008 at 10:00 am

Dare’s son looks like my friend’s son Adrian. They look so much alike and they’re about the same age.

26. Novelist Afrique

May 28, 2008 at 6:44 pm

I’m loving Dare’s and Sasha’s….Funmi did a great job on her new stuff….I think I sa w clip. Good job Bella…
    ~Bouqui