News

BN Wedding Glam: The Bella Adenuga & Jameel Disu Wedding

BellaNaija.com

BN Wedding Glam is our periodic wedding feature which focuses on the guests!
Basically photos of the guests looking uber glam and stylish.
At the beautiful wedding of Bella Adenuga & Jameel Disu, the trend was bright primary colours. Lots of blue, yellow and red. We also spotted lots of classic monochrome looks as well as the shade of the season – nude. Many ladies kept accessories to the minimum and let their bold outfit choices remain the centre of attention.
Glam!
Check on it.

Since we do not have a wedding ‘decor’ glam yet, here are some shots of the gorgeous wedding decor and details. It really was quite spectacular.

Photo Credit: Jeffrey Photography
Additional Photography: Bella Naija

1. nino

April 29, 2010 at 10:19 pm

yayyyyyyyyyyyyy, im the first to comment…lol.
    Ok im guessing this is a mix from all the events cos im seeing some guys in jeans and all…
    most people look good…some people just dont understand what goes with their body type….that is a sin!!!!!!!!!
    then i saw genevieve and im like, is she the couples friend???? it hit me….dbanj’s girlfriend…awwwhhhh
    so sweet….
    well beautiful pics and all and i sincerely wish the couple a happy married life….cos thats all that really matters in the end

2. nino

April 29, 2010 at 10:20 pm

PS- bella i just av to praise u on the speed of this site now oh…ah ah….too bad!!!!!!!

3. anon

April 29, 2010 at 10:52 pm

i think the decor’s more interesting than what the guests are wearing, lol. and yes, bella — big, big congrats on the site speed!

4. Dee

April 30, 2010 at 12:00 am

Beautiful people… Beautiful wedding… haha and i can see familiar faces as well..:)

5. Myne Whitman

April 30, 2010 at 12:21 am

They were looking beautiful, I like that low backed dress with spangles, daring, lol.

The site has really improved too

6. lala

April 30, 2010 at 12:29 am

hold up! who is the hottie in photo 11?
    The one with the dimple.
    soooo fine!
    I have found my own ‘jameel’ to match my bellaness
    our own wedding of the year will be next year LOL

7. Bibi

April 30, 2010 at 12:46 am

No matter how posh and glam a wedding is or is supposed to be, some razz people go always show face. I salute them though…it takes a lot of courage to look awful, especially in a place like this.

8. Femiluv

April 30, 2010 at 1:52 am

@ nino: lmao at your comment. That you’ll be wondering why Genevieve is there leaves me stunned, she’s GENEVIEVE. She would have gotten an invite w/o D’banj in the mix.

Anyways, it was clearly a beautiful wedding.

9. Rimzy

April 30, 2010 at 2:19 am

Haba! Did they just say, all the single people come to this wedding
    and you must be fine o! haba, either that or we no get wowo people again for naija

10. eli

April 30, 2010 at 4:39 am

damn!! naija ppl fine! chai! big up my people

11. neks

April 30, 2010 at 5:03 am

whoa!

Love the decor and the flowers.
    Some of the outfits are undersized, naija women why. Take a polaroid/digital
    picture before you leave the house.
    Any pics of dbanj and genny together?

12. aunty tawa

April 30, 2010 at 5:58 am

ahh dbanj commot sunglasses for once. tank u Jesus

13. Kemjade

April 30, 2010 at 8:11 am

OMG on the speed…..the pages flip over so fast now….
    Lovely wedding….

14. Fab

April 30, 2010 at 8:38 am

Where is Babajide and Paddy???????

15. Adurogboye Josephine

April 30, 2010 at 9:01 am

Good work bella,the pages flip open at a click,bella’s wedding is the wedding of year.pls bella upload pics of people wearing .natives

16. babylawyer

April 30, 2010 at 11:11 am

Ifeoma Williams nko? Wasn’t she there?

17. nino

April 30, 2010 at 11:35 am

@ femiluv….so she is genevieve and thus a bigs girl abi…ok…i get it…
    @ lala, lmao….its pic 10 actually…had to count it to see the hottie…
    the great folliee………….kai…if i catch that noy ehn…hehehehe

18. Ms. Jayee

April 30, 2010 at 11:36 am

Jeeeeeezzzz!!!! Nigerian women(and men) have taken fashion n style to a whole new level. Everyone (thank God for photoshop!) Is looking absolutely stunning. And was it a battle of “the human hair”??…lol! I love,I love..I LOVE!! Kudos bellanaija for a quick upload. Chei! See fine boys!!! Please(and I don’t mean to hate) what’s Omowunmi Akinnifesi’s connection??

19. osomelly

April 30, 2010 at 12:01 pm

ah, true, pic no 10, guy on d rite with d orangey pocket square and a dimple, naaaice!!!! nice pictures and bella, THANK U FOR D SPEED!!!!

girl in pic 23, very nice. on point!!

i also think genny was there cos of d’bang or maybe she is a friend of d couple/family. dont think she was there cos she’s ‘genevieve’!!!!

20. NikkyJay

April 30, 2010 at 12:41 pm

This is coming from someone that was at all the events. Majority of the people
    that came were on point. People really took the extra mile to make sure that
    they were looking good . . . .

@ baby Lawyer, Ifeoma Williams was not there
    @ Ms. Jaye, I wonder o! Omowummi Akinnifesi really looked out of place for both the prewedding
    dinner and white wedding. And if you don’t believe me you can check this week’s
    Enconium pg 5. “The beautiful babe, sat all alone, looking tired and worried”.

21. hustler No 1

April 30, 2010 at 12:54 pm

OMG that brova in pic 10 is Hawt!!! @Lala u r still here commenting, he is my new pro i have to hustle that guy pls somebody drop the Name or sumn, kai!!!
    that guy in pic3 knows dat his wifey/babe is hot, see how the guy just pin her, brova take it easy lol
    This is definately THE wedding of the year!

22. Yosase J K

April 30, 2010 at 1:16 pm

Well to whom much is given, much is also expected.
    Do remember, Heaven is real and hell is real
    be born again, Christ is coming soon

Happy married life.

23. Yosase J K

April 30, 2010 at 1:22 pm

Well to whom much is given, much is also expected. What a gorgeous wedding,
    it worth commendation. I love it.
    I wish the new couple will establish a foundation to care for the less privilege
    such as motherless home…
    Also, do remember, Heaven is real and hell is real
    be born again, Christ is coming soon

Happy married life.

24. Whatever

April 30, 2010 at 1:23 pm

@ NikkyJay “This is coming from someone that was at all the events”, you make it sound like attending the wedding is the greatest thing you’ve ever done. Geez. Re-read your first statement and you might notice how shallow it sounds. Are you now an “authority” on Bella’s wedding? I think not.

25. tatafo!

April 30, 2010 at 2:03 pm

No wor-wor person in sight, I love butta-babes and their sense of dressing….enough efizzy!
    PS- bella the site speed is amazing!

26. John D.

April 30, 2010 at 3:15 pm

The site is sooo fast now.. I actually gasped when it opened so quickly.
    Congrats Bella, well done! Great wedding although a few people looked out of
    place.

27. @CHIZOBA

April 30, 2010 at 4:22 pm

WOW LOVE EVERYONE’S STYLES DEFIENTLY SEEING FAMILIAR FACES AND CELEBS LOL

28. Akpevwe Joe

April 30, 2010 at 4:31 pm

Bella Naija your too much,i love your website.lovely pictures

29. beautiful iris

April 30, 2010 at 6:09 pm

Well done Bella.

The wedding highlights “less is more”in terms of clothing and the chics tried abeg.

Abeg.leave Omowunmi o.She’s human now and prob.wasn’t at her best those days.It’s allowed

30. NaijaCanadian

April 30, 2010 at 8:53 pm

Joining the fight for the gorgeous brutha in pic 10…. woaaaa…Omo am in love o… see fine fine men…. Note to self: Move to naija asap!

31. DUDU

April 30, 2010 at 9:00 pm

Was ankara out of bounds at the wedding?

32. TallChica

April 30, 2010 at 9:02 pm

omg…i went to school with some of these guys. Admittedly they were like 9 years ahead of me, but wow, the world is a small place.

33. olu

April 30, 2010 at 11:10 pm

banke meshida-lawal looks gorgeous

34. oma

April 30, 2010 at 11:29 pm

u know, thr is no day i come to bellanaija dat i dnt laugh my head off, everyone
    who leaves a comment craks my ribs i must say u r d coolest bunch ever
    abeg i am proud to be naija jareeee.
    bella naija i am so proud of u, keep doing wat u do, we will keep praying for you.
    oh by the way lovely wedding. may GOD bless their home and give them the
    wisdom to make this work. AMEN

35. blessing

April 30, 2010 at 11:45 pm

you guys the ladies in purple or blue especially the one with curly hair and gold bag she wore the same dress to an event before cant remember but you can go to youtube nollywood best dressed and seee that am not lying the same freaking dress am serious.

36. ZSparks

May 1, 2010 at 12:29 am

Naijas we sure know how to look good.

37. Stella Dimoko-korkus

May 1, 2010 at 12:36 am

great pics.nice improvement on the bella!

one love!

38. Nicole

May 1, 2010 at 1:34 am

Everyone looks really lovely but where are the bride and groom or did I miss something?

39. Nice Anon

May 1, 2010 at 2:23 am

Most folks looking fly! nice

40. D.O.T.M.H.

May 1, 2010 at 2:43 am

oh wow! everyone and their mama was at this wedding…

41. judy

May 1, 2010 at 3:17 am

that edewor girl looks so lovely.love what she has on.

42. anon

May 1, 2010 at 4:44 am

I used to be so scared to look at Nigerian pics from events, because of all the
    mulitcolor bleaching faces, or too their lousy outfits, but I’m very impressed with
    the way Nigerians stepped up their fashion, skin glowing, the men looking
    dapper, they are all beautiful.
    pic 31, the 2nd pic, the woman is beautiful, i like her outfit, simply
    classy, and elegant.
    I see some resemblance with Banke lawal, and Bella Adenuga, both are
    gorgeous women.

43. lola

May 1, 2010 at 9:12 am

Omo man!…naija boiz are fine jor! see different levels of fine..ok no more Akata boiys for me …..when i land naija this fall, i am going on a hunt for fine boiz…lol

44. kay

May 1, 2010 at 10:45 am

Bone, d decor certainly beat everyone put together…God abeg o.. n yeah kudos to BN the speed is like woah!!! cheers..

45. fray

May 1, 2010 at 3:10 pm

nice pictures

46. judy

May 1, 2010 at 3:12 pm

@ blessing so u sat down and remembered the outfit someone wore somewhere else. CAN SOME ONE SAY SAD MUCH.?

47. NNena

May 1, 2010 at 4:13 pm

THEY GUY YOU ARE ALL DYING FOR IS MY BOYFRIEND O…QUIT WASTING YOUR TIME GIRLS,I HAVE HIM ON A LOCK DOWN—OKIJA STYLE!!!!

48. Bibi

May 1, 2010 at 6:45 pm

@Judy, some people do have superb cognition. Blessing’s Visual recognition ability is commendable and shows her intelligence. Just that she needs to put it to better use. LOL

49. NaijaCanadian

May 1, 2010 at 8:33 pm

@NNena

YOUR OKIJA SHRINE IS MEDIOCRE COMPARED TO MY CALABAR JAZZ… ALL I NEED TO DO IS GO TO NAIJA, HUNT HIM DOWN AND THE REST IS HISTORY….

ABEG LEAVE MA BOO…LOL

Bella Kudos…love your cite especially now that it loads faster : )

50. faynediva

May 1, 2010 at 8:36 pm

LADIES, LADIES…PLEASE LAYOFF MY BOOO……..GEEZE..I KNOW HE IS ‘HOTTTTTTTT’.
    lol.. PS: I know this guy, but lie, lie I no go drop his name.

51. tbn

May 1, 2010 at 9:37 pm

@ blessing, I wonder what is wrong with someone repeating dresses and what business of yours that is. na wa for some people oh!.

52. judy

May 1, 2010 at 11:16 pm

@ bibi
    I agree blessing needs to put her memory to better use..Its just the way she put it “you guys she wore the same dress,I am serious”. It sounded like her telling us would give us the numbers to the lottery.
    It is behaviour like her’s that makes pple catch a complex.
    @blessing there is nothing better than re-rocking,it shows u have a flair for fashion esp if u can rock 1 item in different ways.

53. Nole

May 1, 2010 at 11:37 pm

I give the attendees an A+!! Genevieve is STUNNING! Mae up was done right, just 10.5/10!

54. Nole

May 1, 2010 at 11:44 pm

and who noticed 2face in pic 8? lol my eyes are good!

55. S.N.A

May 2, 2010 at 4:10 am

yaaaaay….i see myself…tanks bella naija…my new fb profile pic..lool

56. Divaliscious

May 2, 2010 at 9:50 am

@NaijaCanadian & Nnenna… person don join the fray o so move over! This one I will bring my Yoruba Eforiro…by the time the guy on pic 10 chop am… the rest is story! Calabar ‘kupnomi’ not withstanding! lol…just kidding…have my own boo… but the guy foine no be small!

57. Nora

May 2, 2010 at 10:11 am

That guy is really HoT…if he’s not married anyone can have him!Even moi:)

58. Ahmed

May 2, 2010 at 10:16 am

Semihhhh Baba!!!I hail thee….

59. ThePoet

May 2, 2010 at 3:57 pm

I’m mad I didn’t see my fave red carpet regular tho, my fav fearless fashion maven,Madame Nkiru Anumudu

60. kunle oyewole

May 2, 2010 at 6:00 pm

this was truly a fairytale union….
    mine would surly be of same.

61. mullato

May 2, 2010 at 8:05 pm

lovelylylylylyly,but na wa oh no single person wore our native attire.a lot of wannabe’s

62. Elle W

May 2, 2010 at 8:32 pm

Picture 13—->ankara lookin fly
    woo hoo glam wedding

63. babylawyer

May 3, 2010 at 10:40 am

hard to believe ifeoma williams wasn’t at a wedding… oh well!

Naijacanadian and Nnenna you guys are hilarious!!!!

Stella Dimorko Korkus how now? Wetin do your blog? I don miss you die! Whenevr i am home na because of you I dey buy Enc. sef!

64. Chi

May 3, 2010 at 2:55 pm

Blessing, Blessing, Blessing! You’ve got waaaaay too much time on your hands. So is it now a crime to wear a dress twice? And u were announcing it like you were doing us a favour by pointing it out. Nne, na wah for you oh!

65. iNterested

May 3, 2010 at 3:51 pm

Well done B. The speed’s great.

As for this wedding, what can I say, tres fab!

And to all of you picture 10 aspirants, just know that no jazz dey pass bini juju lol. On the real, brutha’ is fineeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

66. Etb biggss girls

May 3, 2010 at 5:21 pm

i love this wedding , pray God to bless the union, beautiful people looking looking great. cheers

67. 9icegirl

May 3, 2010 at 9:03 pm

Is that d’banj in Photo #29 talking to the yellow man in the grey suit? If he’s the one, he looks so sleek and nice in that picture.

68. NGOzi

May 3, 2010 at 9:25 pm

Omg Blessing , sadness on another level, we have better things to do love …no thanks…word of advice tho, get a life!
    if you are less than 5ft5 forget the bro on pic 10, he is made for us 5ft10 chics lol!!!
    i love people’s comment on the sight…it cracks me up all he time with no fail!

69. NaijaCanadian

May 3, 2010 at 10:30 pm

@Divaliscious

U wanna compare your Eforiro with my Edikang Ikong.. Levels dey o

lol @ “kupnomi”… who taught u.. Btw, can someone kindly drop the brutha’s name..

70. Tosin

May 4, 2010 at 12:15 am

Cheeky question here, anyone knows what kind of favours given at this wedding? 🙂

71. FirstIWantToDanceWithYouPere

May 4, 2010 at 4:11 am

but why are pictures of guests at a wedding photoshopped?
    its not a photoshoot na

72. AMEBO

May 4, 2010 at 4:30 am

the wedding is a off d HOOK, if i wuz @ d wedding would at least get a young
    well-to-do goodlooking young man to my self or some heavy loaded arisito… lol…

73. uch vincee

May 4, 2010 at 6:54 pm

evryone is smartly dressed… aw this is one in a million event… .bella i am proud of you. keep it up.

74. jaybee

May 5, 2010 at 11:43 am

@blessing,so its a crime to wear what u bought with your own money more than once?
    na wa o,your comment is why some gals with low or no self esteem
    will go to any lenght to to fit into d so called upper class,resorting to dating aristos and doing all other unimaginable stuff.are you saying rerocking is bad?

naija, we too get style,almost everybody looked gud

75. Tosin B

May 7, 2010 at 3:37 pm

Omowunmi Akinnifesi is Beautiful. Haters stop hating.what did she ever do 2 u ehhh, plus City pple said she arrived with her family.And had a lot of fun…..Haters chaiiii

76. Bilkis

May 7, 2010 at 5:12 pm

@ Tosin: Foot Spas at the Engagement and DVD Players at the Wedding.

77. Titi

May 7, 2010 at 8:17 pm

Wow! Foot spas and DVD players?! Can I say Wow again?

78. Wale

May 9, 2010 at 2:16 am

@jayeee see beef, ah ah, Omowunmi was off course invited, she is invited to all the A-list events in Nigeria. You women like to beef. Such an innocent girl with no scandal what so ever. Eh’ tun’ beef e. Oma se o. Omowunmi i love you, keep reping. Omowunmi is extremely posh, i don’t even think she uses the toilet.lol. She’s well brought up unlike all these rapping beauty Queens we are having now. Mtsheeeewww. LOVE! LOVE! LOVE! OMOWUNMI AKINNIFESI………..Stunning!!!!!

79. olumide

May 9, 2010 at 2:22 am

@Nikky says…….na wa o, so you have nothing else to do but to be looking for Omowunmi Akinnifesi every where in the papers. That is serious. Nikky you most be jobless. The girl is enjoying herself, traveling round the World and going to the best parties, u u r there saying “page 5”.hahahahaha. Omowunmi thumbs up for always looking fab!!!!!!!!!!!!!

80. Ebuka

May 10, 2010 at 6:26 pm

@Nikky says.Ode’ point of correction City People wrote……..”Omowunmi Akinnifesi was one if the beauties that graced the wedding. The beautiful and glamorous Lagos State Environmental ambassador came in company of her sister and friends and the ladies had a swell time”.
    Encomium is hating and so are you Nikky……..what do you know about events? Mtcheeewwwwww

81. tanya

May 12, 2010 at 10:57 am

…..just saw this and i have say damn the bratha on pic no. 10 is fiiinnneee…

82. Monalisa

May 12, 2010 at 10:32 pm

The middle light skinned brother and the dark-skinned one on the right in Picture 10 are brothers…hmmm does anyone know for sure if they are indeed taken…jokes apart!..Can anyone verify this?…Geeze i see them around in Lag, i hear they are brothers…I kinda dig their swag!

83. Deee

May 13, 2010 at 12:31 pm

Clearly this wedding was a case of “I gast to be there”……….guys if you were not at this wedding you are clearly a nobody in the Lagos social scene! lmao.

84. wunmsy

May 15, 2010 at 6:29 am

Handsome bobo mi in pic #10, Omo u don make me fall in love…..those dimples! hum! hum! hum!!!

85. Omogekofo

May 25, 2010 at 1:10 pm

if my sister was here, she woulda been d finest……lol.

Bella, i cnat see a picture of the couple anywhere……y?

86. teemah

June 8, 2010 at 1:50 am

Nice pictures, the decor was mad!
    Everybody is beginning to look the same though
    Dress, Human hair or human hair look alike,natural make up
    and maybe a blackberry…its boring jo.

87. Blossom

June 8, 2010 at 11:20 am

@ Teemah: You are SO on point! I always think the same anytime I go through Naija event pictures myself! *rolling eyes*

88. Denrele

June 8, 2010 at 12:29 pm

Nice one Nigerians

89. Hottu Babe

September 18, 2010 at 8:57 pm

See fine fine people oo… Banke Meshida Looking lovely.