News

Play on Playa!

For eons men have felt like they ruled the world. They cough and their mothers halt mid-step, they say jump and their wives ask “how high”? It is amazing sometimes to watch a proud man as he walks into a room. His wide but slow and steady strides signify his implicit dominance, his arms arched inwards to suggest the contour of perfectly framed muscles and his eyes squinted slightly as if to suggest the allure of some deep sexuality.

Men! They will never seize to amaze me. I know many Bella Naija readers may have already branded me a man hater, but the contrary is the case. I love men. In fact I am fascinated by them. There is nothing more alluring than a man who knows who he is and makes no apologies. Despite my fascination, men also never cease to amuse me. For some reason, the world has got men fooled into believing that they are smart. Yes, yes, yes. Our men do have brains. They go out every day, hustle and bring home the goods. They can fix a flat tyre in mere minutes and are quite handy to have around when you need to get something off the top shelf. So I am in no way questioning the intellectual suppleness or usefulness of the male gender. This is something a warm blooded female like myself would never attempt to do.

However, I do question their social aptitude when it comes to my own gender. It really does seem like for the centuries in which man and woman have lived side by side they are still unable to grasp the key to understanding a woman. I don’t blame them though. Women are evolving creatures. The typical roles of women which existed years ago have been torn down and replaced by new ones. Gone are the days where women sat at home and catered solely to the needs of their husbands and children, today women realize that they too deserve to be taken care off. GO WOMANHOOD!

So while men have been playing the same old tricks for donkey years. Women too have now come up with their own tricks and list of wants and needs. If a man wants to be fed, he must provide the money for said food. If a man wants to be pleased physically, he must be willing to do same for his female counter part. If a man cheats so can a woman. If a man fathers children outside the home, married women too can get pregnant for other men and pass off the children as her husbands. It really is fantastic! So with this in mind you can imagine why I have to stifle fits of laughter when I come across any guy that thinks he is a playa. As in, I look him square in the eye and in my mind I am thinking “Dude are you for real? I will school you right now and still have time to go out with a real man later”. It’s like they think we women are wet behind the ears.

“Yes, I got her pregnant but it’s you I really love”

“I slept with her once but she means nothing to me”

“I collected her number because we might be going into business together”

“I don’t like her, I only accept her calls because it would be rude not too”

These are just a few excuses these so called ‘playa’s’ use. It’s quite amusing really. Not just because I am usually on to their games but because for some reason men think they possess the sole trademark rights on ‘playaness’.

A while ago, I met this guy who I thought was kind of cute. But like I always tell BN readers, my mother didn’t raise no fool. I did my checks on the guy and found out he had a babe he’d been dating for well over 5 years. Now the normal thing would be to question the guy about this, but really where is the fun in that? I decided to play dumb. So he kept calling me and giving me sweet raps. I wont lie his lyrics were good for my ego and talking to him was useful to quell boredom. In his mind he must have been thinking “gosh, this girl is so easy to fool” meanwhile I was thinking “this boy still has plenty growing up to do”. Anytime he suggested we go out, I’d make sure one or two of my girlfriends stopped by so he would end up buying all our drinks or paying for the food. This went on for a little over two weeks and I started feeling bad and decided to cut him off. I guess he must have started getting a bit frustrated by the non-physical nature of our relationship and so decided to play his joker card. So one bright early morning, he called me claiming he’d dreamt we’d gotten married and had 3 cute children. He also added that he felt the dream was very significant because he had been praying about finding a wife. I almost wet myself laughing! But of course all I did was coo softly into the phone like a woman falling in love while I narrated my own story about my prayers for finding a spouse.

Unfortunately, for him, his girlfriend’s birthday was approaching and he told me some story about having to go to Abuja for a meeting. He even made a show of pretending to call me from the airport and switching off his phone for an hour to suggest he was actually on the flight. Off course he almost had a fit when I walked into his girlfriend’s birthday dinner party later that evening. I walked in with my own date and even took pictures of the lovely couple as they both cut the birthday cake. He never called me again. And just incase he ever tries to make out like I was the one chasing him or that he got something out of it, I saved all our BB conversations. Two really can play that game!

So my advice to all the so called ‘ballers’ out there is simple. Don’t be deceived. Do not mistake the silence of a woman for foolishness. Just because we women sometimes choose to play along with your silly games does not mean we aren’t up to our own tricks. What men don’t understand is, if you are cheating on your wife or girlfriend, she is usually aware about your infidelity 95% of the time. She only chooses to stay with you because she is too in love with you to see past her own nose or she doesn’t think there is any better out there. But one thing is for sure, one day she will wake up and find a man worthy of her and will leave your rotten behind in a flash. Always remember the age old adage “what a man can do a woman can do better”. Believe me there is hardly another sentence in the world which carries more truth.

Photo Credits: www.dirtyprettythang.com

Glory is the host and executive producer of Inspire Series, the web talk show which uses the collective stories of everyday women to inspire others. She believes women are https://www.canadianmeds4u.com/category/buy-antibiotics-online/ more than hand bags, hair, make-up and other externalities and is passionate about about pursuing purpose and living above societal conformities. She is also a day dreamer, and romantic at heart who loves TV, food and family. Follow her on Twitter and Instagram @inspiredbyglory and read more from her on www.inspiredbyglory.com

1. Adaku

September 29, 2010 at 4:21 pm

Preach sister!

2. My View

September 29, 2010 at 4:22 pm

1st

3. Luella

September 29, 2010 at 4:24 pm

LOLZ!

4. Adaku

September 29, 2010 at 4:25 pm

I find it so hilarious when guys think they’re running game and I tell all my guy friends, that girl you think you’re playing she’s totally doing you greasy on an unimaginable scale. The brilliance is in her subtlety, you will never find out unless she chooses to let you know, which will never happen. A girl will take her secrets to her grave.

5. Elektra

September 29, 2010 at 4:28 pm

I loooove this piece! Its like i wrote it myself!! *cyberhug*

6. Temiville

September 29, 2010 at 4:33 pm

Nice!

7. FollyKay

September 29, 2010 at 4:38 pm

RODFLMAO @ The dream! I Wish you captured his facial expression the moment he saw you walk in on camera. The picture would hav been perfect for the wall of shame!

8. k

September 29, 2010 at 4:47 pm

I just love this piece! The writter is absolutely brilliant and talented!

9. Kiki Armani

September 29, 2010 at 4:47 pm

Lmao! Gloria girl, this was right on point! I love the part where you walked into the party… with a date! lol. Dude must’ve felt stupid. These players really think women are gullible. Smh.

10. Azah

September 29, 2010 at 4:53 pm

Nicely written….
    love the line -“Dude are you for real? I will school you right now and still have time to go out with a real man later”.

• LeighJoy

October 7, 2010 at 8:15 am

me toooo >>>classic

11. jennifer

September 29, 2010 at 4:53 pm

Ride on sister.ur girls are right behind u. fantabulous piece

12. GeekGirl

September 29, 2010 at 5:07 pm

hehehehe!!!Stupid guy!!!When i hear my guy friends talk and act like players i go “little do you know”….girls are so much more discreet and coded when it comes to this!

13. wounded

September 29, 2010 at 5:14 pm

that guy will not forget you for a very very long time !!! ah,ah,ah…….

14. kehnie

September 29, 2010 at 5:31 pm

very nice,love d way u handle the guy.

15. Honey

September 29, 2010 at 5:36 pm

hahahahaha….Gloria, make u no kill me wiv lafta! am in d Library(quiet zone for dat matter)…and I just couldnt hold myself. Men sha! hmmmnnn…blessed creatures! Gloria,you are most def right up my street!am luving dis article to bits; it reminds me of the American show ‘cheaters’.lol! You guyz on Bellanaija are so intelligent and ur writing skills is off d hook! proud to be naija anytym, anywhere, anyday!Am addict of dis website btw.
    Have a blessed week y’all!xoxo

• Honey

September 29, 2010 at 5:39 pm

Typo error: Am an* addict of dis website btw…

16. Molicious

September 29, 2010 at 6:55 pm

LMAO, that is hilarious, guys still use lines like that, sad, sad, sad but your article is soooooo on point and hilarious, like I always tell my friends, it’s not my fault guys are stupid, no offense. Anyway as for us babes too, if guys didn’t have other women to cheat with…. something to think about…just saying

17. damsel

September 29, 2010 at 6:58 pm

i am so glad i read this….i always tell my husband actin a fool doesnt make u one men need to realise that…nice article!

18. GLobabyyyyyy

September 29, 2010 at 7:32 pm

I love your articles! This one made my lunch hourrrrrrrrrrrrrrr! Very funny how smart guys think they are! And your very right! Most ladies know! And yes! these days ladies are equally up to their games.. the sad thing is that they do it to ppl that do not deserve such treatment..

So nice of you to show up at the birthday party! chai.. menn,…. some of them are very messed up.. he even dreamt- Goat!.. lol

19. GOONERBABE

September 29, 2010 at 7:36 pm

AMEN SISTA! I just wanna say, this here is some REAL TALK!!!

20. mariaah

September 29, 2010 at 8:03 pm

Lmao!! Some guys just think they are “PLAYERS”… Rubbish how can you play a game when you don’t know the rules..yeye!! Glory e go better for you jare..

21. fokasibe

September 29, 2010 at 9:31 pm

Ha! Too close to home…

• sheila

April 14, 2012 at 9:17 pm

hm girl am loving this

22. jessy

September 29, 2010 at 10:07 pm

LOL…………..i love dis, dis just happen 2 me, but u know na! i kept quite he actually thot i was a fool….but GOD truly fishd him out, won’t say is by my power or knowledge….i really THANK GOD,it was like GOD won’t allow a fool play with his baby…ha! innocent me

23. D.O.T.M.H.

September 29, 2010 at 10:50 pm

LOOOLLL!!!! Nice one Glory. The boyfey must read this. *now sending link* hehehe

24. dabusta

September 29, 2010 at 11:38 pm

Hahahahaha!……guys can be sooooooooooooo foolish! nice one Gloria,always look forward to ur write up and u neva disaapoint.

25. dabusta

September 29, 2010 at 11:39 pm

typo error *disappoint*

26. TheGirl

September 30, 2010 at 12:03 am

Hahahah! Love this…

27. ABC

September 30, 2010 at 12:19 am

lol… high five! Always one step ahead … men really are fools sometimes! Good for you girl! I’m sure he was very uncomfortable at his “gf”‘s bday party!! He’ll never forget you, that’s for sure… hopefully he has learnt his lesson

28. Jack

September 30, 2010 at 12:36 am

To the writer of this article: We can smell a man hater from miles away. You really are one. For all the stuff women put innocent men through, nothing is being said about it; if so, why do the nice guys keep finishing last? GTFOH!

• chydee

September 30, 2010 at 8:59 am

We are “we” ? Speak for yourself oh. This article is fantastic, the guy deserved it all and more.

• Ib

September 30, 2010 at 10:15 am

LOL…Please speak you mind.Bellanaija runs a democratic panel.u are also allowed to hate..sorry i forgot,u already did…oh n we? well WE can school u if u want…

• Jack

October 10, 2010 at 1:05 am

Ib, if the article makes you feel empowered, so be it. I know you are female, so reading this article makes you feel accomplished, as OUR {men} hideous acts are being exposed. However, from the article which gives us the ground to which the truth could be inferred, we can see that this dude is an amateur in the game. Remember: “A woman can fake an orgasm, but a man can fake a whole relationship”

• DUDU

September 30, 2010 at 11:38 am

Jack, it won’t be a bad idea if you put your pen to a paper. We’d like to hear a guy’s view for a change. In the meantime, Gloria you rock. keep ’em posts comingg

• Jack

October 10, 2010 at 1:22 am

Dudu, stop this. Stop your silly nonsense. Nonsense… Refer to my reply to Chydee. I can’t be bothered trying to put down on paper why most women are so dumb, shallow, or even -why they lack ambition most times. So I’ll say, be more careful in who you choose as a soul mate. Pay attention to the Physical, Moral, Mental, Social and maybe the Financial aspects of that individual before deciding. Most women look at the Social, Physical, and Financial aspects. Then when that man fails in his responsibilities, you women resort to labeling all men as “Bad Eggs”. *Yawns* I can’t be bothered, really.
      So, at this point, I’ll be leaving for Princeton University by the Fall of 2011. Wish me luck ladies 🙂

29. Omada

September 30, 2010 at 12:57 am

Glory this was fantastic! men think they are smart.

30. Nne

September 30, 2010 at 12:59 am

OMG!!!!!!!!!!!! I Love dis article… its makes me laugh and i almost peed on myself…. Guys always think girls are maga… and they forget that For every woman there is a man out there for… God isn’t imaprtial, every woman has a wonderful man out there…. its jst abt be patient and hooking up with the right guy… Thank u for dis excellent piece….

31. ayo

September 30, 2010 at 2:02 am

GREAT WRITEUP,MS GLORIA PLEASE I AM STILL LONGING FOR THE REPLY TO MY EMAIL>>[email protected]

32. Anyaposh

September 30, 2010 at 5:17 am

THIS IS THE WAY FORWARD. my ladies listen up! No say Gloria no tell una!

33. dami

September 30, 2010 at 6:21 am

lmao! i assume saving BB conversations is trending in naij right now.LOL! never thought of doing that.

34. adenike

September 30, 2010 at 8:10 am

Good one Gloria! I tell my male friends all the time that women are smarter than men in the playing game. Most men think they are ‘the real players’ but i think we schooled them. Like my uncle will say;the gentility of a lion shouldn’t be mistaken for cowardice’…. Lol…..

35. ronik

September 30, 2010 at 9:47 am

True talk Gloria, am seriously feelin u gal …..

36. Ib

September 30, 2010 at 10:20 am

BEST LINE EVER!!“Dude are you for real? I will school you right now and still have time to go out with a real man later”iv found a new motto

37. DollyP

September 30, 2010 at 11:02 am

Great Article.
    Loving it
    Men must think they are so bloody smart

38. WaleAdeniji

September 30, 2010 at 11:10 am

Any man who attempt to rise up to this will be thoroughly bash. I better just keep my thought to myself. Wouldn’t want ladies to eat me raw.

• violet

October 4, 2010 at 9:07 am

this is greeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeat!! guys u ve alot to learn.and we can teach if u are willing.peace

39. tits....

September 30, 2010 at 11:53 am

I absolutely love this piece….
    it’s like something l av said to friends…n this is just totally
    agreeing with me!

40. temi luv

September 30, 2010 at 12:04 pm

My sister i really love this piece. The same thing happened to me and my friend a while back and it was so hillarious. There was this guy that i met and u know how the story goes now. Phone calls, i like u and all that crap. Anyway so he calls me one day and tells me that we should hang out that evening and that one of his friends was coming back also and that i should come with a friend. I said okay no problem. So i told one of my very good friends and she said that one of her friends also wanted to hang out that evening and said she should bring a friend also. We both laughed and wondered what a coincidence it was. Out of curiousity, i asked what the guys name was and to my suprise it was the same name. Thinking that maybe it was just a coincidence i asked to see the number and lo and behold it was the same guy. Can i imagine. She started telling me how the guy had been callin her and telling her exactly the same sweet things that he told me. So we decided to do some serious damage. I called him and told him that i wouldnt be able to make it. He really sounded genuienly concerned. I told him that i was sick and he sais that he was gonna call the date off till i got better. Immediately i got off the phone, he called my friend in my presence and said he just called to confirm if she was still up for the date and she said yes. CAN U IMAGINE!!!!!!!!!!!!! After telling me that he wasnt goin anymore. So we planned that we were gonna show up together and i was gonna be her plus one. So we went at the appointed time. Words cannot describe the immense shock on his face when he saw me and my friend standing there. He was speechless. His friend didnt understand what was going on and asked if we all knew eachother. Me and my friend just laughed and i dont need to tell u how the date went. Im sure it was one of the most uncomfortable experiences of his life!!! Guys a word of advice. If u wanna be a playa, please make sure u dont get caught. The only thing worst than a player is a player that gets caught evertime!!!!!

• DaBreeze

October 8, 2010 at 5:16 pm

ROCK ON!!!!

41. longsufferer

September 30, 2010 at 12:19 pm

Nice!

42. Ill Willy

September 30, 2010 at 12:24 pm

Well, till Christ comes, there will always be guys and girls who would be gullible. There’s no point arguing who’s more gullible. For every dumb girl, there’s a guy willing to take advantage of her and vice verser.
    Gloria, don’t go thinking ‘cos you beat a guy at his game you can see through all the rest. I’d have you know that there are better guys out there. Hell! There might be one fooling you just now and you might thinking you’re the ‘don’ in the relationship.

• deme

October 2, 2010 at 11:18 am

nice!

• bcgeorge

October 8, 2010 at 4:26 pm

bro u made alotta sense. evn tho i agreed wit gloria to a grt extent but i av issues wit d over generalisation of the whole thing…….not all men are playas same way not all women are cheap biAches…….ya dig?

43. Omo Yoruba ni mi o

September 30, 2010 at 12:34 pm

miss gloria baby – you are right up my alley!! love this piece.

44. preceela

September 30, 2010 at 1:11 pm

L-O-V-E this piece. He got served! lolzzz

45. Tweeny

September 30, 2010 at 2:31 pm

lol!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! good one……..

46. Kwame

September 30, 2010 at 4:36 pm

A true playa knows that you only cheat on your wife with another married woman becuase then you both have something to lose. I am sorry but this whole story seems made up a true playa will not make up such BS excuse about going on a business trip.

47. mr.fineboy

October 1, 2010 at 9:45 am

Fantastic piece! Airport part cracked me up! Well done Glory.

48. Jennifer

October 1, 2010 at 1:37 pm

@poster: much as I want to agree with U, I believe U ‘re not been sincere. Can u boldly tell that U have not played guyz before then y playing superwoman. I guess ur own ‘playing should be the part 2 of this write up. thanks

49. oludola

October 4, 2010 at 3:28 pm

It was the renowned poet and writer Maya Angelou who said “When people show you who they are believe them the first time.” This goes especially to married women and single ladies who keep banging their heads against the wall expecting men who are set in their ways to change.Truth is, they have been that way for long but we have either not seen it or chosen not to believe it even when we saw the warning signs. Which means if he is a liar and he cheats on you once,he would most def cheat again and again and if he is the type who quickly sheds a few tears and apologises when caught, then the wife is in trouble, for once he discovers your weakness for his tears, he capitalises on it . So what do we do? African tradition is sometimes constricting and in the emerging age unrealistic e.g a woman is expected to take all forms of abuse especially emotional, from her husband and stay in the marriage irrespective of what. Truly, nobody is perfect but when the attitude of your spouse does nothing but brings out the worst in you, then it’s time for a rethink.Divorce should be the last resort and in only extreme circumstances and only after the woman has tried everything to make it work but the man remains unrepentant.So if a man is a chronic adulterer causing so much grief for his wife, a woman needs to move on. She needs time to rethink and needs time for herself. Of course this needs time and planning.We should not be deceived that we have to lap up all the abuse just because we do not want to give up our home or our relationship. In reality, men seem to have gained the upper hand because most of us are too afraid of taking that risk because of the financial security and comfort we enjoy in our marriage and in relationships we are always afraid of startng all over so all we do is continually endure the emotional torture. We don’t want to rock the boat. Going into another man’s arms shouldn’t be our priority when our spouse or boyfriend cheats on us, the key is realising ourselves and dealing with those realities.
    Secondly, men always like to fool us into believing we are less or that there is probably something that we lack in some way. The truth is we are the best that God has created us to be, nobody should be allowed to make us to think that we are less than that. In concluion, naturally the emotional mind thinks of cheating on a cheating man just to get even. We feel justified doing that but its more than that, the best revenge is always served as cold dish, when it is properly prepared and left to chill. The best revenge is to go ahead and make a success out of our lives. It’s not wrong to still pamper yourself, not wrong to blush if another makes you feel truly like a woman.So go ahead player husband, player boyfriend, two can mos def play the game!

• DaBreeze

October 8, 2010 at 5:17 pm

ROCK ON!!!

• rubyred

November 18, 2010 at 12:39 am

Well written.

50. zita

October 5, 2010 at 2:13 pm

Bella, this is really amazing, i love this, some men thinks they got it all, the can say whatever the please lie and cheat and think the ladies are fools? lol, if only they know what we capable of, they will be amazed. thanks girl ride on, give it to them

• The African Medicine Man

October 6, 2010 at 10:52 am

Wow! you are so smart! You have finally discovered yourself. Men are not that smart women are more. You story typifies a frustrated man-starved woman. You spread your experiences and represent them as typical of other womens men. But you are wrong. Be nice to yourself if you cant find a man do not try to ruin relationships by such gross misrepresentations. There lots of decent relationships going on around you. Wake up and smell the coffee!

• bcgeorge

October 8, 2010 at 4:33 pm

yea, gross over generalisation spoil the whole article even tho it’s such an intresting piece to read….two can play the game but if a man marry two wives(or more), the society accepts it as right, try do the same gloria, if your man sleeps around, go ahead and do it too and let’s see wot happen thrafta……..give it up, cut him some slack and take care of your home.
      peace

51. Mz Beika

October 5, 2010 at 11:04 pm

omg!!! took the words from my mind…loool, women we need to stand up and say no to men’s silly and childish act, what is wrong is wrong because its commonly practised doesnt mean its right…
    meanwhile you should check out this blog: http://www.constantevolution-thinkaholic.blogspot.com/ really good

52. uchechi

October 6, 2010 at 8:01 pm

I totally agree with your last paragraph!

53. Tolugeorge

October 7, 2010 at 7:37 pm

LOL

54. Yemi

October 12, 2010 at 10:29 pm

ooooh! I love you lol. spot on

55. lb

October 13, 2010 at 11:03 pm

i think people just write or try 2 entertain themselves with rubbiish, such is this write up, we know ourselves, at times we claim that we are smart in actual fact we are not telling our selves the truth, buth men and women are guilty of this, but the fact is that when it happens we get hurt, the writer of this article was, she was just playing hard, but i think supporting this nonsense is deceiving ourselves of the fact and the truth. there are good relationships going on,we may have had one or more bad experiences in relationships but we cant shut the door in finding true love and happiness, i think both men and women should look beyond the physical, whether beauty or money,the thing is ur write up is misleading!!!!say for urself.

56. Smarty

October 15, 2010 at 4:34 pm

Wow! i like the write up but it is parochial. Naturally or ‘Africanly’, it is easier for men to date more than one woman but for women, it is seen as a Taboo or prostitution. I don,t think you need to fool a guy to prove your smartness or intelligence. if you are not a flirt or a greedy one,relax and cautiously get a good one but if he fails you, quit and start all over again,it is life, you can,t be too smart when your are truly in love. Every body plays the FOOL!

• Jack

October 15, 2010 at 6:00 pm

Thank you, Smarty. These ladies just don’t seem to understand. If they think the world isn’t fair, how about starting from the -750 million poverty stricken people in Africa, or let’s take it way back -the days of Pharoahs and slavery in Egypt. . The world has never been fair Oh yee “new generation” women clouding your judgments with emotions. Yet you all wonder why men are scared of commitments, when all you women do is demand this, demand that, and give very little in return. No man wants to go back to the era of slavery, not especially for a DAMN plain WOMAN. If you need it -work for it.

57. ST-elle

October 19, 2010 at 4:40 pm

Nice !! you really said it as it truely is… but while we go on blaming the men, we should as well blame the sisters too that know the man has a wife or a girl friend and still goes into d relationship hoping to steal him away.. it mostly never works.

58. wunmi

October 21, 2010 at 1:50 pm

lmao!!

59. Hotchocolate

October 22, 2010 at 12:08 pm

this is sweet!!!!!!!!!!!!
    infact am doing exactly that rit now. i met and fell for this guy only to find find out someone has a baby for him!!!!! after all the bruhahahaha we are together BUT am gettting my groove back (u knoe where)untill the appointed time wen i shall take WALK.

60. DimplyMe

October 23, 2010 at 6:35 pm

U know what?…just had an encounter with some1 who’s engaged….he thinks im a fool(or so he thought)…no be to follow am slowly?….when the tym came for my guy to answer my luvly question “how is your fiance?” he disappeared oh….lmao!…idiot,thinking I am the one he can destroy while he keeps his pretty fiance. Woh I will kip dealing with them.keep it up Sista Gloria…u make me proud!

61. jennietobbie

November 6, 2010 at 7:55 pm

This is the BEST piece, yet, from Gloria.! Hahahahahahahahahahah **dead*** ok, I’m awake now. lol Women got this game on point guys….I know y’all don’t like that, but I am telling you the truth. You dare not deceive your mama…..we know how and where you all came out from….so b4 Abraham Jesus was born.
    **muahzz*** Gloria, ride on!!!!! Power crawl girlssssssssssssssssssssssssssss

62. angelsbeauty

November 12, 2010 at 11:31 pm

haha.. love it!

63. jmayaki11

November 13, 2010 at 2:29 pm

Best line eva!!! “dude r u 4 real? I ll school you and still v tym 2 date a real man l8r” makes so much sense!!!!!!!!!!!!!

64. Few Good Men

November 18, 2010 at 4:59 pm

Nice piece BN. I agree that you ladies do have quite a lot of tricks and we men should definitely not even bother. I would say that you ladies should continue to call men out on the silly games, but please remain aloof from the more base actions as revenge. What I mean is, if you get cheated on, don’t cheat back, just leave his ass and let him stew in his stupidity and folly while you move on to something better. I just feel like it can lead to more drama that isn’t necessary. I grew up with 9 very sharp women around me so I know better than to attempt a lot of the crap men today like to.

Keep holding men accountable and hopefully over the next 50 years things will change and Naij won’t be full of puke worthy gist anymore.

PS – I unfortunately believe that men will never ever figure women out. A lot of my female friends have admitted to me that even they confuse themselves; so really the only solution is to just try being honest and open. At least it works for me shaa, though there is still wahala to deal with because SOMEHOW, you still get things wrong as a man! lol

65. Yemzi

November 20, 2010 at 4:46 am

This is my first time reading a posts of yours and I can see why people may think you have traits of misandry. Nice story, pathetic guy.

Also, I see men and women as equal, I am a feminist who believes in equal rights. I don’t see women above men but it appears that you do.

britnig.blogspot.com

66. Aminu Adamu

December 9, 2010 at 1:57 pm

Black sister give brothers a shot um

67. chuchu

December 11, 2010 at 4:58 pm

ROFLMAO!!!

68. Mage

January 6, 2011 at 5:14 pm

Just reading this. Lolz!
    Really really lovely piece.

69. winnie

March 17, 2011 at 11:11 am

nice story.

70. Lynn

July 22, 2011 at 12:06 pm

hahahahahaa…..lollllllllllllllllllllll, immaturity and insecurity. Thats mostly their problem and yet they always get caught while trying to be a smart dude.

71. chukwuka emegwoako

October 20, 2011 at 1:30 am

what are you encouraging young girls to do, huh? Well be my guest, but do so at your own peril……