News

Get Back to Pre-Pregnancy Hotness with The Belly Bandit by E.M.M.A.

Now you have your bundle of joy in your arms…..but you also have a bump left behind to show for it. One of the major challenges new mothers face is the task of losing their post baby belly. No need to fret; we have just the thing to help get your tummy back in shape! Get back to pre-pregnancy hotness…

Every Mums Maternity Apparel (E.M.M.A), provider of maternity clothes, cosmetics and accessories introduces to the Nigerian Market, Belly Bandit® – the belly wrap that helps tighten and shrink your tummy post pregnancy.

Hollywood mums such as Kourtney Kardashian and Jessica Alba can testify to the Belly Bandit® goodness!

The Belly Bandit® is to be worn snugly around your waist immediately after childbirth for atleast 6 to 8 weeks. It should be worn day and night except when you need to shower. Given that most doctors advise new mothers to wait for at least 6 weeks after delivery before starting any sort of strenous activity or workout, the Belly Bandit® helps you get started with no workout.

The Belly Bandit® is not only comfortable and fashionable, it fits under your clothes so no one else needs to know you are wearing it.

Other benefits of the Belly Bandit® wrap are that it:

• Reduces uncomfortable uterine swelling
  • Aids in decreasing bloating caused by water retention
  • Gives Additional support to legs and back
  • For breastfeeding mothers, it helps with your posture during feedings and  may help reduce back and shoulder pain associated with breastfeeding

Ultimately, the Belly Bandit® will aid in getting you back to your pre pregnancy hotness faster than ever! The Belly Bandit® comes in a wide range of sizes and colours; you are sure to find one that absolutely suits you.

For more information, advice and other fabulous products relating to pregnancy and post pregnancy please check out our Facebook page – www.facebook.com/emmaternitya.

Email: [email protected]

Phone: 0704 238 7869 | 0818 195 3441
Sponsored Content

1. Uchechi

August 20, 2011 at 8:38 am

Hmm very good!

2. Tsunamsom

August 20, 2011 at 8:40 am

errrrrrm it dosnt really work like that. Tried it a couple of months back…..

3. Uchechi

August 20, 2011 at 8:47 am

Guess it dint work for you babes, might work for others..a trial shall convince them oo!

4. eazzie

August 20, 2011 at 10:16 am

what they dont put on these stuff is “WARNING: high risk of suffocation but u can still walk around with a fake smile feeling pretty”. mschuewww…..

5. NNENNE

August 20, 2011 at 1:33 pm

It helps.

6. konnie

August 20, 2011 at 6:13 pm

My sister who has had 9 children used an old tech version of this wrapper tied very tightly and it worked. Requires discipline and she has a washboard stomach. Must follow up with diet and exercise

7. bimbim

August 20, 2011 at 7:13 pm

na lie it doesnt work any magic….i was given one in d u.s after having my baby,n believe me,i c no difference at all….it might work for those that dont really have big bulging tummy during pregnancy.

• Tiki

August 20, 2011 at 10:30 pm

innocent question…is it possible not to have a big bulgin tummy during pregnancy? Please tell me how, I need the info!

• Moi

August 22, 2011 at 3:42 pm

yes it is very possible. my tummy was really flat before i got pregnant, and all tru the pregnancy, my tummy wasnt too big. i just looked like i over ate, so much that my neigbours down the str were shocked to hear i had put to bed, they were wondering how come cos they saw me everyday n the tummy wasnt obvious. another thing that helped was dat my baby was not too big. some ppl r just lucky in dat aspect.

8. Nkili

August 20, 2011 at 8:54 pm

interesting. this is definitely a ‘funkified’ version of the wrappers our grandmas and the women before them used to tie around their tummies to hold it in after childbirth.

• mj

August 21, 2011 at 4:50 am

thank you jare. i was just about to say the same thing myself! just like those fancy things women use now to carry babies on their bodies instead of using ordinary wrapper to tie it. what’s it called? baby bjorn?

9. dela

August 21, 2011 at 3:52 am

Hi EMMA, i wish your company will start selling an african brand. There is one made in south african called “Cherished Belly” y an african woman. you should look it up. I have nothing against the belly bandit but if you see their website they only advertise using white women, no diversity. Your company is providing a much needed service for expecting moms in nigeria. I would advice you try and source out more african products.
    Keep up the good work

10. Adanna Eze

August 21, 2011 at 12:53 pm

I started wearing the bamboo belly bandit right after delivery and two weeks later I realized I needed a smaller size because my tummy had shrunk to almost pre-pregnancy size. The belly bandit sure works if you start using it early enough.

• T F

August 22, 2011 at 7:16 pm

Same thing happened to me. I had the belly bandit bamboo, wore it for two weeks then it was too big, instead of buying a smaller size I decided to start doing plank. 8 weeks later I just have a small pouch. There’s light at the end of the tunnel 🙂

11. mamav

August 21, 2011 at 10:20 pm

Just had twins and my tummy is real huge now. Will dis help?

12. desire

August 22, 2011 at 7:57 am

im sooooo scared of having a big tommy after childbirth!!!!!does this really work?

13. boneT

August 22, 2011 at 1:43 pm

Cool

14. nwamaka

October 1, 2014 at 10:38 am

The belly bandit works like they said. I used it after my 2 c-sections and my tummy is almost back to normal, just need to strengthen my flabby abdominal muscles.