News

Virgos Lounge releases Video Campaign for Carnival-themed Collection | Don’t miss the VL 24 Hour Flash Sale

Virgos Lounge will be releasing its carnival themed collection on the 21st of November, 2011. In anticipation of the big reveal the label has released a video campaign to showcase the collection.  Also, the brand is running a 24 hour flash sale of their gorgeous pieces which kicked off at 6pm today!

View the video campaign below:

Virgos Lounge Party Season 2011 Campaign from Virgos Lounge on Vimeo.

Don’ t miss out on the huge sale! Grab yourself a Virgos Lounge piece!

Click to visit website

Video credits:

Filmed by
Brave New Media
Models: Jemilla, Lauren and Ufoma
Hair and Make up: Alison Cameron
Styling: Oyeyemi Wemi-Akinsola

Ex-Style Editor at Large - BellaNaija.com , Now Founder/CEO Redrick Public Relations Limited. @ijeomabalogun

1. whooop

November 2, 2011 at 10:15 pm

CRAZYYYYYY!!!! Go Nikki

2. Miss T

November 2, 2011 at 11:04 pm

So upset! Everytime I go on their website, the things I want are either sold out or my size is not available. *NOT HAPPY*

3. Naira

November 2, 2011 at 11:16 pm

awww

4. IASK

November 2, 2011 at 11:22 pm

I AM JUST CURIOUS COS I AM NOT A NIGERIAN – BUT IS FASHION ALL YOU GUYS KNOW ABOUT. WHAT HAPPENED TO OTHER THINGS IN LIFE. IS THIS THE ONLY MOST INTERESTING THING TO YOU GUYS. LIKE SERIOUSLY

• krys

November 9, 2011 at 3:05 pm

NO, IT IS NOT ALL WE KNOW ABOUT. IT IS ONE OF THE NUMEROUS THINGS WE KNOW ABOUT AND IF YOU CHECK THIS SITE YOU WILL FIND A LOT OF OTHER STUFF. READING IS ESSENTIAL

• ty

January 9, 2012 at 9:32 pm

well,if u open ur thinking brains and eyes,u would know and see that its not all we know how to do best,and by the way, state where u are from ,thats if u have any thing u guys are good at,i honestly dont know why low minded pple are allowed to use the interest,i am NAIJA for live.

5. patience

November 2, 2011 at 11:26 pm

feelin’ it

6. bola

November 3, 2011 at 1:23 am

nicee!

7. Rolex

November 3, 2011 at 2:19 am

I am disappointed with Virgos Lounge’s customer service, or should I say, lack of.
    I have contacted them on twitter at least on 2 occasions asking about sizes and all, but have not gotten a response.

A tip to companies, if you decide to be on twitter, kindly check your mentions and messages, this is an inexpensive way to breed good customer relations. if the communication is only one way, there is no point of being on such platforms.

That being said, I still want to purchase some pieces… but font want to spend all that money to buy the wrong size 🙁

• Joy

November 3, 2011 at 6:46 am

Twitter pages are meant to give you information, they are not meant to answer your questions, if you go to their website, you will see how to get information, all size information is on their website, it is clearly stated that if you have questions you should email them, so go check out their website ^_^ don’t worry they will answer when you email

• Virgos Lounge

November 3, 2011 at 3:11 pm

Hi Rolex,

Please accept our sincere apologies for this misunderstanding. Although we do try to respond to all inquiries on twitter it isn’t always the case for one reason or the other. However, if you require a more up to date and accurate response please email us at [email protected]

Again, we apologize for any inconvenience caused.

The Virgos Lounge Team

• Rachael Hegarty

March 14, 2013 at 3:23 pm

I have emailed virgos lounge via the email adresses located on their site five times and still have not reveived a reply or the order I made over 2 weeks ago!

• A Duffy

March 25, 2013 at 6:52 pm

I made a order with Virgos Lounge over a month ago now and it still hasnt been delivered. At this stage I have sent over five emails to their customer care email supplied on the website as well as three emails to their Facebook private mail account. My account has been debited for the item. Absolutely awful customer service!!

• Grace Winter

June 11, 2013 at 2:06 pm

Hi,

Please can you get someone to respond to my email that I’ve sent to customer services. It’s a complaint that I’ve sent for the second time, as no one responded to the first one. I’ve sent a total of 7 emails to that email address with no reply – really terrible customer service. Its regarding a return i sent you weeks ago. You emailed on the 29th May to say that my refund would be processed within 3-5 days and 13 days later it still hasn’t been processed……
      I really loved your clothes but this awful customer service means I will not be purchasing from you ever again.

• Lola

July 10, 2013 at 11:01 am

that email does not work

8. Low

November 3, 2011 at 10:48 am

I e-mail them as often as I require their assistance and their response is near instant. Try that instead, Rotex. Although I must admit that you’ve made a good point. They could’ve at least responded to your inquiry by asking you to e-mail them.

9. rotela

November 3, 2011 at 1:54 pm

am JEALOUS

10. Alimotu

November 3, 2011 at 1:55 pm

They really need to work on their customer service relations, truth be told. I still love their clothes though- beautiful…

11. Yemi

November 3, 2011 at 5:51 pm

Really lovely dresses

12. Purpleicious Babe

November 3, 2011 at 7:48 pm

Nice for them to apologise…

i like the ad… its funky..

13. :)

November 4, 2011 at 10:25 pm

What do they sell again? Human hair? :p All that hair moving around distracted from the clothes. On a serious note, like the two dresses in the middle.

14. bukioni

November 7, 2011 at 9:00 pm

I love Virgos Lounge, they have some really beautiful pieces.

15. Pingback: ‘Festive Sparkle & Merry Cheers’ – Virgos Lounge Releases “Party Season” Collection | Bella Naija

16. David

June 30, 2013 at 10:10 pm

Hi I have tried to email the contact and info and haven’t been going through, I ordered a dress over a week ago for my girlfriend for a wedding that is happening in a few days and it states 5 working days it’s been 7 working days. And I can’t contact can some email me please! Just read these comments to and my mind hasn’t been to to rest either

17. Lola

July 10, 2013 at 10:50 am

Virgos lounge is the top company for disappointment. the customer service is shambolic!!! I’m sending in a complaint to watchdog to investigate them as they have effectively stolen my money. Can everyone do the same. They must not be allowed to get away with this.

18. Danielle

July 30, 2013 at 7:34 pm

I completely agree with Lola, I requested a refund and sent products back…was told I would be refunded in 3-5days….7 weeks later I am still waiting and my emails are obviously being ignored. HORRENDOUS CUSTOMER SERVICE. I will never be ordering from them again and will be telling everyone else not to also. Disgrace

19. Katie K

August 6, 2013 at 8:34 pm

I’m in the middle of a Paypal claim dispute as I too have fallen victim to Virgo’s Lounge’s terrible service. I ordered a dress over 3 weeks ago which has not arrived and they have been very un-responsive. If you are reading this and have not used Virgo’s Lounge before, don’t bother – it’s probably better to buy their clothes from Ebay or a reputable seller such as ASOS.

20. Elaine Clarke

September 28, 2013 at 8:28 pm

I have sent 2 dresses back that had beads falling of and badly cut split £239 + postage.
    I have e mailed ,left messages on the customer service mobile number no reply.Payment taken in June goods returned in July this company must give better customer service all my daughters friends rate the company. This must be sorted their is a history of poor service with returns.

21. Anita

October 15, 2013 at 11:06 am

Does anyone have a contact number for Virgos lounge please? I’m chasing a refund from them and no one is getting back to me. Might have to go their offices -___-

22. Caroline woods

December 2, 2014 at 5:53 pm

This is my second bad experience with this company! First they failed to deliver my dress second they have taken money out of my account for an order I apparently didn’t place? I placed an order using the Black Friday discount code they failed to send me email confirmation but proceeded to take money out of my account. After waiting days to here back they tell me they will refund my money but they can’t send the dress as no dress was ordered?? I asked them if my Black Friday discount will still be honoured they said no as its passed! This is there mistake and they are doing absolutely nothing to rectify it! I am appalled by there extremely bad customer service! One word of advise by these dresses from Asos or another site !!! Awful ….,,

23. hellen

December 9, 2014 at 2:30 pm

I have never had such terrible experience shopping online in my life. I sent my return worth £528.00 on the 11th of November I am still yet to hear from Virgos Lounge regarding my refund. I do not understand what sort of company they are running here. I am seriously ready to start a campaign against them. I wish i read the reviews before placing an order with them.

24. Noreen

December 10, 2014 at 9:49 am

These guys have to have the WORST customer care of any company I have ordered from. I ought a dress from their website and I wore it recently. The dress dry cleaned in accordance to you dry cleaning instructions. Unfortunately the dress was destroyed during the process and is no longer wearable. I have emailed them on their customer cars email countless times, no response. Disgraceful!