Music

Emma Nyra Pours Her Heart Out on “Hater Music”

Onos

Fresh off tour in Nigeria, Houston-based songstress, Emma Nyra drops this brand new joint “Hater Music (Muzik)”. The song was written by Emma Nyra herself and produced by fellow Houston based musician, Justin Caes.

Emma Nyra  had this to say about her new single:

“…This new single was written to address all the negative comments that are posted every day by what I like to call ‘Internet Thugs’. I am shocked by the amount of negativity that is expressed on sites that are supposed to be open platforms for people to freely express their opinions on music, entertainment, and daily news…”

On “Hater Music”, Justin Caes and Emma Nyra achieve the emotions potent in the song’s message with honest and very frank lyrics anyone can easily relate to.

Contrary to your first impression, by its song title, it’s not a song full of angst and lamentations; rather, it voices self empowerment and hope to fulfill dreams.

The duo are currently working on an LP together that should be released soon. For now, here’s “Hater Music”.Enjoy!

Play Emma Nyra – Hater Music (Muzik)
[audio: https://www.bellanaija.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/02/Emma_Nyra_-_Muzik_master.mp3]

Download

"What do you really do for a living any way?", "Your face looks familiar. Was it on TV?" These questions follow me around everyday. Why don't you join them.Instagram | Twitter: @Onos_

1. £mmaNyr¥

March 1, 2012 at 11:21 am

Its such a huge honor to be featured on Bella naija one of my favorite sites! I adore the elegance and poise of the content that Bella naija displays. Thank you So much for the support~

2. christy

March 1, 2012 at 11:47 am

Oh u hate hater hatin u.chil,u rock gal.beatiful skin nd nic body.bt I dnt undastd is she a nigerian base n houston?

3. chewunski

March 1, 2012 at 12:08 pm

not bad…… But its quite noisy so work on it

4. Personal Shopper

March 1, 2012 at 12:44 pm

5. sunday sam

March 1, 2012 at 5:34 pm

Me I like it o. And that end part OMG! Well done Emma Nyra. Keep it up. Can’t wait for the LP

6. ojaybaby

March 1, 2012 at 9:18 pm

girl has a real nice voice but the soundtrack was a bit too strong that i couldnt really appreciate the vocals as much as i wanted to,but sha keep up the good work!

7. Anonymous

March 1, 2012 at 11:09 pm

What is this rubbish?? BAD PRODUCTION, terrible!!!!!!!

8. kemi

March 2, 2012 at 3:09 am

who releases a song named hater for bellanaija debut?Rubbish

9. Equi

March 2, 2012 at 5:14 pm

Emma baby, rock on. The song is nice and I think your talent is as beautiful as you. Love you to bits my darling cuzzo!!!

10. fredrick

March 2, 2012 at 6:31 pm

Wow!!! I didnt know a nigerian producer could do a track like this. I was expecting some primitive sounding rubbish. I’m impressed. Emma did an awesome job riding the beat. Sounds like she had pain behind her voice. Lol @ anonymous saying bad production please tell us whats wrong with it.

11. Tundeboy

March 2, 2012 at 10:43 pm

Chick looks good, her voice is ok, song is mediocre, production is sub par. I agree that the track is quite noisy, too many things going on. Not easy to rock a looped beat but it would help if the song had structure. 4 over 10 for me.

12. Amira

March 2, 2012 at 10:47 pm

Omg, I was just listening to her song everything I do. I don’t know about this song but I bet if it was like Bey, riri, or Kelly Rowland, the song will be popular. Nonetheless, stay focus and don’t let the haters distract you. You are talented.

13. Fashion Addict

March 6, 2012 at 11:18 am

Love you Em.. Not bad!!! Keep up the good work 🙂

14. Someone Who Cares

March 7, 2012 at 4:13 am

Hi Emma,
    seriously… do u think ur producer did u justice? when ppl give u god criticism, u call it hating. i cannot even follow any of ur songs cus its too much going on. doesn’t the producer know how to weed out unnessesary vocals from a song? u have background humming and hermonizing with talking and they r on the ame volume as the vocals for the melody. why must u harmonize with EVERY SINGLE LINE??? does beyonce or rhianna do that? they sing the first 2 verse clearly so u can get a feel of the song then they start ad-libbing. i don’t think it’s ur voice; ur voice is decent. fire ur producer and get one who is looking out for u instead of ur money. take this from a friend. u r pretty and ambitious. u have what it takes and u get ur name out there. if anybody with better music has as much exposure as u did, they would have made it by now. take my advice and u will be great.

Peace.

• MS.JACKSON

March 9, 2012 at 12:19 am

wow, you said it all, your comment is so true and on point…Emma is a pretty and talented chic but there is something she is missing, i cant put my hands on it but there is something, i heard her song Everything i do and i still think that should have been her first debut on this site regardless…first impression really matters. What she needs to do now is drop a banging ass hit single dat ppl can dance to. if she works with the right ppl in the industry, she will blow up very soon, i know its not gonna be easy but its all about da packaging. ppl need to know who this beautiful African queen is, she has already dropped singles, now its time to drop Hit singles, she should consider working with the likes of wizkid, saucekid, and maybe Tuface…like i said b4, its not gonna be easy but its gonna be worth it and just like “someone who cares” said, if someone else had the type of exposure you have, with better songs..they would have made it by now, and thats real!! just pay attention to what ppl r trying to say..you will surely go places!!!!!

15. Zozzy

April 5, 2012 at 7:36 am

When you say haters do you simply mean people that are not crazy about you stuff. I am not particularly crazy about it, but i love a girl who stays positive and does what she believes in, so accept it and move on.