Music

New Music: Ice Prince Feat. Endia (G.R.I.P. Boyz) – I Like The Way That You Whine | Intro

Ice Prince is back with another banging tune for the clubs. “I Like The Way That You Whine” also features one of the G.R.I.P. Boyz, Endia.

And, contrary to your first expectation, it’s not a cliche dance track with Azonto-inspired beats. It’s more like a neat Afro-Dance cross between “Oleku”‘s atmospheric ambience and probably Usher‘s “DJ Got Us Fallin’ In Love Again”.

Enjoy!

Play Ice Prince Feat. Endia – I Like The Way That You Whine
[audio: https://www.bellanaija.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/04/Ice_Prince_f.mp3]
Download

Also, here’s another track by Ice Prince, also featuring Endia, which probably just like “I Like The Way You Whine”, missed “E.L.I.” by a cinch. Enjoy!

Play Ice Prince Feat. Endia – Intro
[audio: https://www.bellanaija.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/04/Ice_Prince_Ft.mp3]
Download

"What do you really do for a living any way?", "Your face looks familiar. Was it on TV?" These questions follow me around everyday. Why don't you join them. Instagram | Twitter: @Onos_

1. amaka

April 27, 2012 at 10:03 am

I love Ice Prince and Endia.
    Check this out “http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rIdwmQVr9TA”
    This is sure to make you smile and love them seven more.

2. faith

April 27, 2012 at 1:12 pm

After oleku n super star av not seen anything interesting from ice prince…

• Duura

August 25, 2012 at 5:55 am

Faith, what about Juju? you also don`t see that to be interesting

3. Chynadollng

April 27, 2012 at 1:52 pm

*rollingmyeyes*
    They have started again…u just have to moan abt everything. Shio!

4. young zee

April 27, 2012 at 2:46 pm

really miss faith all ice prince songs was good even if some are not club hit like oleku n supperstar that does not mean is’nt a hit song when listen to it, normally i dont relate to anybody comment i only jst did mine and post but i jst want u 2 knw that all ice prince songs was kool…..although i like this new joint too….ciao

5. taiwo

April 27, 2012 at 4:47 pm

the beat is very nice.

6. Esther Ndanu

April 30, 2012 at 8:12 pm

wow this is fab…amazing guys go choc boiz…but i have to comment on the above comments …hi faith sooo i dnt know if you have listened to Iceprinces album ELI if not then u should has songs like….remember,juju,magician,baby,olofofo,see myself,wassup wassup,find you,choc boi,somebody lied,smal small,that nigga,end of story,raindrops,thank u,superstar…ahem ahem now when u say uve not heard somethin amazin from him i jus get shcked gal….plz listen to these songs i promise u ull be jazzzzed…..and chynadollyng really????? BLESS U BELLANAIJA dishing us with the bestest muaaahhhhh…

7. lordmusty

October 13, 2012 at 6:30 pm

fr me meen iceprince mistape iz beta dan his albums