PFL Education is proud to present the 10th annual PFL Nigeria Education Fair. The event will be supported by a number of UK institutions and their staff who will be advising on courses, scholarships, accommodation facilities, cultural activities and giving spot offers for admission. Brochures will be available which will include individual university profiles, contact details and a comprehensive list of the courses.
This exciting event is holding in three different locations: Ikeja, Victoria Island and Abuja.
Why choose PFL for your study and visa assistance?
PFL is the world’s largest UK owned and managed student advisory agency.
We have a senior management team made up of former teachers, academics and international officers/directors. These colleagues are supported by highly knowledgeable and experience local staff always with the students best interests at heart. We are the world’s leading UK owned and managed student placement service. We offer the widest ranges of services and commitments to our student customers.
PFL offers you:
- Over 14 years’ experience and expertise.
- 98% student visa success rate.
- Unique scholarship programme.
- Top ranked Universities & Institutions to choose from in Australia, Canada, Dubai, New Zealand, USA, Canada and the UK.
- Strategically located offices across Nigeria, Ghana, Pakistan, the UK, Australia and Kenya.
- Extensive advisory service on application procedures, visa guidance and pre-departure briefings.
- Fast track application processing through in-house University Representatives.
- Strong support network for intending students.
- Virtual Counseling Service available for online advice.
- Highly efficient, experienced, & friendly staff.
- Dedicated customer service department for quality assurance staff trained by national education promotion agencies such as Edu-Canada, Education New Zealand and the British Council.
Why attend the event?
- Receive a spot offer for admission.
- Find out about different study options that meet and suit your career aims and ambitions.
- Find out about funding opportunities for ALL PhD and research students as well as scholarships for academically excellent students.
- Get first-hand information about UK visa procedures and requirements.
- Meet with the university delegates who will be visiting from the UK.
- Find out about our very high visa success rate for student visas.
- Find out about work and study opportunities.
Established in 1997, PFL has established offices across Ghana, Kenya, New Zealand, Nigeria, Pakistan and the UK. PFL offers advice and guidance to those wishing to study in Australasia, North America and the UK, and are committed to providing a quality, independent and professional service.
PFL Education Expo Venues
Date: Monday 23rd April 2012
Time: 11AM – 6PM
Venue: Banquet Hall, Sheraton Hotel, Mobolaji Bank Anthony Road, Ikeja, Lagos
Date: Tuesday 24th April 2012
Time: 11AM – 6PM
Venue: Grand Ball Room, Kuramo Waters, Eko Hotel & Suites, Victoria Island Lagos
Date: Thursday 26th – Friday 27th April 2012
Time: 11AM – 6PM
Venue: Transcorp Hilton Hotel, Lagos-Osun Hall, 1 Aguiyi Ironsi Street Maitama, Abuja
Contact: For more info and general enquiries;
Call 07045420112 | 07045094852 | 07042924013
Email [email protected] |[email protected] | [email protected]nfolrife.com
Visit their Website www.preparationforlife.com