News

Love to Seize Memorable Moments? Register for StudioMO’s “Capture Dubai in Frames” Workshop, an Exciting Holiday & Photography Training

Do you love photography and would like to learn how to effectively capture moments with fantastic finishing? Then jump for joy as one of Nigeria’s leading photography and design studios StudioMO is calling on all budding photographers and lovers of photography, to sign up for their unique initiative – Capture Dubai in Frames, a holiday and photography training all rolled in one.

This training which will run over the course of 5days in September, will see participants groomed by United Arabs Emirates’ creative and renowned photographers on the learning the basics of photography, manual shooting using DSLR, composition, shutter speed and lighting. You will also get to experience a creative beauty photo shoot with International models as well as learn all the photo retouching tips and tricks in post photography.

All participants will also have the opportunity to capture the amazing sites of the country including the Burj Khalifa, the alluring alleys of Souks, the dessert sunset, camel racing, The Grand Mosque of Abu Dhabi and the rugged yet colorful mountains of Hatta, which will definitely make a rich portfolio for them.

Although packed with intense hands-on training, the organizers have ensured that there is sufficient time to tour the city and savour some of the country’s exquisite cuisine as well as undergo a Balinese massage to relieve the tension and stress of the training.

To find out how you can join this Nigeria-Dubai photography workshop and become a pro photographer in 5 days, register online at www.StudioMo.com.ng/Registration. You can also keep up-to-date with StudioMO on their Facebook Page –www.Facebook.com/StudioMo.com.ng

Sponsored Content

1. U

August 15, 2012 at 7:36 pm

Hmmmmmmmmmmm

2. Victor

August 15, 2012 at 7:47 pm

Yea, i like photography. Bt hw cn one startup de biz?

3. Demmy

August 15, 2012 at 8:25 pm

So nice. xoxo Demmy

4. brandigest

August 15, 2012 at 8:29 pm

I love this. gonna broadcast it.

5. Princess of Zion

August 15, 2012 at 10:03 pm

Sounds great for those with interest and the gift!

6. Tunde Owolabi

August 15, 2012 at 11:31 pm

Hi Victor, you need to learn the art of photography first before thinking of starting the business.

7. pynk

August 16, 2012 at 7:48 am

lmao @ learning the art before starting the business. If the person skipped that step, odikwa risky.

8. Debola Styles

August 16, 2012 at 10:35 am

Just went through the site and all the details there…Interesting package! I’ve always been a big fan of Kayode Xsightn,he’s actually the one who advised me when I started out months ago and its been really really wonderful soo far…Nothing beats learning the art and basics of photography…goes along to determine how well you develop as a Pro…I would have thought after the whole training,a chance to Intern with StudioMO or one of the Kayode or Tunde Owolabi would be a super deal for the package!!! I would personally JUMP on it,Lol…I still consider this a wonderful travel photography experience for someone like me and an opportunity to improve my studio and fashion photography…Cheers!

PS Special thanks to Mr Kayode for all his advice when I started out.I hope to meet him one day,show him some of my works and then say thank you.

9. Kayode

August 16, 2012 at 3:32 pm

Awww @Debola
    You are welcome and many thanks……

10. Ademola

March 28, 2013 at 11:47 pm

Plz i do ve interest hw do i go abt it wat will it all cost me and wat if i decide to stay over dere after d wk shop he posible is dat ? Tnx