News

Own New Luxury Homes Within Your Budget! Fully Serviced 3 Bedroom Duplexes Now On Sale at Lekki Gardens Phase II Estate

Like the saying goes, there’s nothing like Home. After going through the hustling and bustling of the daily Lagos life, most of us want to go to a beautiful, serene and comfortable  house to rest and get prepared for yet another day. Lekki Gardens Estate is  the answer to your need.

Located in the heart of Lekki Model City, Lagos, just 3 minutes away from Victoria Garden City, Lekki Gardens II is a combination of well furnished terrace duplex, luxury flats and stylishly designed semi and fully detached houses beautifully laid out within a fantastic location.

Even late at night, the brilliance and beauty of Lekki Gardens cannot be hidden. Combining the splendour of Heaven’s own lights with state of the art soft lightning fixtures all around the estate. GTRich Realty Limited, the developers of Lekki Gardens have succeeded in creating a wonderful ambience that is not only breathtaking to behold, but simply the very best.

The caressing ocean breeze, the majestic scenery and idyllic surroundings are conducive for relaxation and leisure 24/7 everyday. So whether you are taking a romantic walk, hanging out with your friends over drinks, watching your kids have fun as they skate and ride bikes or jogging a few blocks to keep fit, Lekki Gardens provides a safe and delightful environment to enjoy life’s perfect moments.

Just a few blocks off the well tarred and buzzing Lekki-Epe Expressway, this well landscaped 50 hectare property comes with excellent title (C of O) and is in very close and strategic proximity with major projects like Rich Park Estate by Chevron Co-Operative and the new Eastline Shopping Complex by HFP Engineering (Promoters of VGC).

With superb offerings like the fully serviced 3 bedroom duplex going for just N 12.5 Million (12, 500,000 Naira) and other affordable home options like fully detached and semi-detached houses, Lekki Gardens has made luxury become more affordable for you. The best news is that houses are provided as Shell Units which offers you the opportunity to accommodate a personal style and taste. You can also choose to pay over a 36-month period.

The Lekki Gardens II Home – Exterior & Interior View

Lekki Gardens II planned estate facilities include children’s playground, dedicated walking tracks, basketball and tennis courts, soccer pitch, club house, shopping center, fully-equipped clinic, nursery and primary school, 24-hour security, central sewage system, central water supply and lots more.

Contact: To book a viewing appointment or to find out more about Lekki Gardens,

Deadline: Please kindly note that the deadline for visitation is Saturday 22nd September 2012. You can visit from Saturdays to Sundays, their client service managers will be present to assist you and respond to all your questions.

Visitation Hours
Sundays: 7 AM – 8 PM
Mondays – Saturdays: 7 AM – 7 PM
Advertorial – Sponsored Content

1. Oma

September 11, 2012 at 5:31 pm

All these flowery words….have u ever experience d flooding in these parts? Na die! Smh

• R

September 11, 2012 at 8:18 pm

Loll @ flowery

2. I am Nneka

September 11, 2012 at 5:40 pm

ehhmm, do we get the car with the flat? #bobcat grinning#

3. nich

September 11, 2012 at 7:53 pm

one thing with nigeria……………..when u come out from the house and compound….the surrounding area will look dirty………………..3rd world country indeed……

• Michael

September 12, 2012 at 4:07 am

Dude, isn’t it obvious that the project isn’t complete?…..sometimes you don’t have to say anything if you don’t anything positive to say.

4. faith

September 11, 2012 at 8:11 pm

I wish I had money…long face

• MAL

October 15, 2012 at 12:37 am

Faith, God will provide money for you.

• Olu

February 13, 2013 at 6:44 pm

You have beautify…. Lets work something out…lol

5. Concerned

September 11, 2012 at 9:07 pm

This may seem expensive but on the flip side is reasonable if one has a “stable” career and can afford a mortgage considering the fact that real estate in Lagos keeps appreciating on am annual basis. Lagos is not where any sane person would like to pay rent after 2 years. God dey.

6. Layo

September 11, 2012 at 9:11 pm

Ok, these people need to know what the concept of a show home is. Geez, didn’t they hire an interior decorator, or they just plonked furniture inside the house. No co-ordination, no theme, no nothing. It isn’t even inviting, and you can’t picture yourself in the house. Wham am i saying, I am using oyinbo show homes to compare. Layo, wake up this is Lagos. If only i can post pictures of show homes i have physically been to, and seen online. You would want to open your cheque book, and pay the deposit stat. Sigh, sigh

• NJ

May 8, 2013 at 3:10 am

lol…..Layo you just spilled exactly what I was thinking. Couldnt they have hired an interior decorator? The interior is a mess but the exterior is nice.

7. miztinak

September 11, 2012 at 9:37 pm

Wow….this is the same type of housing in the US. Nigerians are really striving.

8. Afroabby

September 11, 2012 at 9:46 pm

I’m interested in a mortgage. Does anyone have info or contacts? I can buy this with d NHF loan

• neon

September 12, 2012 at 9:43 am

Wait a few months, Accord mortgages is re structuring and they are taking over the mortgage industry from the little ive heard from one of their managers.

• Ayo

October 3, 2012 at 6:06 am

contact [email protected] for how to go about the mortgage issue

9. i no send

September 11, 2012 at 10:08 pm

yes potential buyers should make sure these homes will not be washed away by the atlantic ocean…..

10. Flood tinz

September 12, 2012 at 1:38 am

Oma has saved a lot of people from this trap called home. Unless you’re from the waterfront (Ijaw).

11. femena

September 12, 2012 at 4:07 am

may God help people wey wan live here when Armed robbers make their home their targets lol

12. tbabe

September 12, 2012 at 9:56 am

Very nice concept, designed to make housing available to those who can afford it but care should be taken before getting involved in such plans…there have been cases where after payment, allocation is not made even after three years…if you are lucky and get allocated a unit, the final amount usually exceeds the initial amount proposed due to additional payment for this and that….jst saying, a lot needs to be considered bfor parting with your hard earned money!

13. azukah

September 12, 2012 at 10:02 am

I understand the sentiments of @Oma & @Flood tinz but not everywhere in this region experience floods when it rains. Why not visit the place before you making any assumptions.

• Oma

September 12, 2012 at 11:22 pm

Azukah, duh! U think I wud talk about something I don’t know about. Anybody who lives on the phase1-Chevron-VGC-Ajah axis should know this. Rainy season is a nightmare in these areas. Even ur jeep no go survive sometimes. I know cos I stay here

• Azukah

September 13, 2012 at 4:39 pm

Oma, all I can say is “seeing is believing”. Visit the place and see for yourself. Shikena

• DOZ

September 28, 2012 at 9:20 pm

Yes, visiting the place might help. Since you are dealing with online audience, it’s your duty to explain to their conviction. Explain what you’ve done to avert the fears.
      Not everyone online can physically visit your site before buying, you know that quite well.

14. Tincan

September 12, 2012 at 11:40 am

Hmmmmn, well-done to the originators of this idea. For almost every market there are buyers. So I wish them great success.

I do have to say that my first concern as I read was regarding flooding. I imagine they’ll deal with that with prospective clients. It’s the one thing that puts me off the entire area (and of course the other little issue re. cash 🙂 ) Also, if it were my investment, I probably would have finish the aspect for advertising before presenting it to the general public but hey! it ain’t mine and I guess they want buyers now – for completion and committment. My second concern would be about security…

Also I can’t say from my rather quick skim through that I understand the financial plan – a 3 bed for £50,000k? Pretty affordable if you ask me.

Again, well-done.

15. pynk

September 13, 2012 at 8:19 am

Union Homes is doing mortgages for this property. I know about dealing with union homes, bought a 1004 flat from them in 2007 on a mtg. Paid it off in 2009. best decision ever made. If you wait to have the whole money sometimes, you will never invest.

16. J

September 14, 2012 at 12:32 pm

wizkid spole like the child he is…

17. J

September 14, 2012 at 12:32 pm

*spoke

18. DR

September 19, 2012 at 6:34 pm

before going into any investment, make sure you know who the people are behind it. where is their registered address, have they delivered on their promises before? Nigerians, please do your homework before jumping into things. if something seems too good to be true, then it probably is.

19. saiso

September 20, 2012 at 10:09 pm

it 12.5 for a period of how long?

20. DOZ

September 28, 2012 at 9:11 pm

What about the issue of allocation mentioned above by tbabe, how do you intend to address that? With all these ads and hype, hope it won’t turn out to be one those stories again?

• DOZ

September 28, 2012 at 9:13 pm

*one of those stories?*

21. DOZ

October 4, 2012 at 11:56 pm

@Azuka: One thing is to advertise, another is to make sales. Making sales requires effective communication between buyer and seller. YOUR SALES REPS CUSTOMER SERVICE SUCKS!!! Most of them act like ministry workers–very lackadaisical. They answer the phone as if you are begging to buy property from them. Same complaint from other people I know who angrily turned to other estates with excellent customer service and purchased the quantity they wanted.

• ganiat mustapha

October 8, 2012 at 6:09 pm

doz please give names of such other agencies am really interested!!!!!

22. MAL

October 15, 2012 at 12:17 am

I have been to the estate and can attest to what i saw there. I wonder why some people are never positive and can never see anything good in good things. please take a trip to the estate before posting your comments! some people too dey yarn dust!!!!!!!

23. MAL

October 15, 2012 at 12:23 am

so surprised that people can be this terrible! if you dont have anyting positive to say, why dont you just keep you mouth shut? you dont have money to invest in this project, chikena

24. MAL

October 15, 2012 at 12:26 am

Femena, my previous message is for you. please learn to be positive and stop running your mouth like tap water. How can you be wishing that armed robbers make other peoples homes their target when you dont pray for such to happen to you? you are a terrible human being oh!

25. Ade otukoya

December 14, 2012 at 2:07 pm

Here is my first hand information and i wish somebody told me about it before. My advice is that none on the estates have been completed as at October 2012 when i visited. I bought one of the properties and paid in full, apart from the receipt I got, I have not received the contract, two months after payment. The sales process is great, but everything afterwards not very good. They are selling loads and the prices are good, but take my advice, don’t buy until you can see that people have moved in. Phase 1 is over one year behind schedule and they will not update u. I have tried on many occasions for update,it’s the usual silence. If it takes 2 months to get a 10 minute contract done, imagine everything else. Best of luck.

26. Billionaire

December 15, 2012 at 1:53 pm

Thanks Ade Otukoya for the advise. I visited the Phase I estate 2 days ago and they say its sold out and I was taken to the Phase 2 to see progress of work done, its just begining yet they are on aggressive marketing. I had in mind buying a couple of the terraces so I demanded to have a soft copy of the contract so I can have my legal adviser review. I think its important to actually be alloted an allocation and give not just a word that the property will be delivered in 7 months after complete payment for outright purchase. I want to be sure I meet with any of the company owners apart from those ladies in the office. I cant afford stories after payment.

• Ade Otukoya

March 5, 2013 at 4:22 pm

Here is my latest update on this. I received my contract late December after several complaints. Since then I have received a couple of newsletters with some photographs, which meant nothing to me. I have not received my plot allocation and no direct communication of the state of my plot. As far as I know people have not moved into Phase 1 as well. Here is the issue, if phase 1 as the flagship project is running more than 18 months behind schedule, phase 2 is unlikely to be ready in a long time and if they don’t recognise that, then we are in for an even longer wait. Once again, they are aggressively selling, but not aggressively delivering on their promises. My advice is still the same, be ready for the long haul.

• Kriss_Kross1111

April 20, 2013 at 1:53 pm

Thanks Ade for the update. Please your email address or mobile number.

• Kriss_Kross1111

April 20, 2013 at 2:37 pm

Thanks for your update. Please your email address.

27. Pinky

February 8, 2013 at 6:20 pm

Does anyone know why there are no residents yet living at the Lekki Gardens Phase 1 even though they started building in 2011. People are getting worried that they have paid outright for the phase 2 and haven’t received their Deed of Assignment. I love their properties and the payment plan. It is a great idea but hope it is for good reasons. Please advice, I hope this is not another scam of properties being built, money taken from people and then no house. Not sure but was just wondering because on the Lekki area going towards Epe, there are a lot of houses built in an estate but forgotten and no one lived there. Any updates from anyone concerning Lekki Gardens? I will like to hear from you. Thanks

28. 4lar

February 27, 2013 at 3:32 pm

@ Doz, I totally agree with your complain about their Sales Representatives, they are actually passing wrong message to buyers. I called most of those numbers to get information but to no avail, the ladies were not composed, not well informed of the property itself.

29. Sango Crusader

June 27, 2014 at 8:37 pm

Ade Otukoya, thanks for providing first hand information. I bought a 3 bed terrace at Lekki Gardens Phase 4 and I only got my allocation letter 15 months after paying fully but the estate is far from completed and I do not think the place will be fully inhabited before 2016! Same thing with Horizon 2, I bought a flat there 18 months ago but still no allocation. I am getting slightly nervy to be honest but from the information I am getting around, they are likely to deliver albeit 2-3 years behind schedule due to over-commitment and possibly placing payments in fixed deposit accounts as a financing mechanism.
    It would be great though if someone from Lekki Gardens could address (or at least comment on) these issues before we start to panic.

30. Nafisah

July 9, 2014 at 9:23 pm

My dad just paid for the ongoing lekki phase 5 project. (4 bedroom terrace duplex) and is expecting allocation within six months and delivery within 14 months from payment (july 2014). Now with what Sango Crusader said here, I’m beginning to be skeptical of their words. I just everything turns out as planned and we move in by the end of 2016. I would inquire about their payment plans and conditions form by dad and give a detailed review about the houses and the estate as a whole by God’s grace next year on my blog!

31. Nafisah

July 9, 2014 at 9:24 pm

By the end of 2015 I meant!

32. ismaila Abbas

July 19, 2014 at 4:04 am

I like it true, but I don’t have money GOD help us

33. Sangocrusader

July 20, 2014 at 7:25 am

Hello guys, I just visited their sites last week so I wanted to share with you what is happening. I visited Horizon 1 and 2, then I visited Phase 1 and 4. I went there with my uncle who has experience in building to give me technical advice on the structural quality of their buildings etc. The first interesting thing I noticed from their sales office at Chevron Drive were all the beautiful and stunning saleswomen. I was so impressed, I wanted to pull out my Fixed deposit to buy another house with them! The sales women are quite hot and have brand new Hyundais that they use to show pple the sites, but that doesn’t matter really, back to the point 🙂

They are definitely behind their agreed timelines but work is happening FURIOUSLY on all four sites which really impressed me. In addition, the quality and layout of the buildings are absolutely fantastic and the show room at Chevron Drive is sublime. My uncle was initially concerned that they had not prepared the foundation properly for rains but he was surprised that they used the raft foundation where necessary and pillars for the taller buildings. Even their POP is done with the highest quality materials which every house comes with. I have been criticizing them a lot in the past but to be honest, they have done a good job, albeit 12 months behind schedule and with poor customer service.

Please don’t take my word for it pple, go and visit the sites so you can see for yourself what is going on. My summary is that, they are delivering fantastic quality homes and good prices, but be prepared for a bit of a wait. (@Nafisah – you might be looking at 2016 unfortunately before moving in).