Music

BN Music Premiere: Timi Dakolo – Send Down the Rain

Timi Dakolo

Timi Dakolo returns with yet another bone-chilling rendition. The vocal powerhouse takes a more World/Electronic Pop route on this new single, “Send Down The Rain”, a remake of Majek Fashek’s timeless mega hit. It is slated to be on his new ‘Songs I Love to Sing’ EP dropping this 2013.

Enjoy!

Play Timi Dakolo – Send Down the Rain
[audio: https://www.bellanaija.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/04/Send-Down-The-Rain-Timi-Dakolo_BellaNaija.com_.mp3]
Download

"What do you really do for a living any way?", "Your face looks familiar. Was it on TV?" These questions follow me around everyday. Why don't you join them. Instagram | Twitter: @Onos_

1. nneka

April 25, 2013 at 4:35 pm

I”m seriously loving it. Nice one Timi. You have always been one of my best musicians. Thumbs up.

2. Lecker

April 25, 2013 at 5:34 pm

I pray you go places… I love that you are not trying too hard to sound like everyone. Majek will be so accomplished for this contemporary touch you have made to his song.

3. konnie

April 25, 2013 at 5:52 pm

Nice one.

4. Rio

April 25, 2013 at 6:23 pm

Nice one mate.Nice one.
    When you learn to become happy for others, you actually become happier yourself!
    Thanks for putting smiles on my face. Much respect.

5. Concerned_Boyfriend

April 25, 2013 at 7:48 pm

This is rubbish. If you’re going to take remake a classic, you add your own flavor/elements to it. Other than the pop beat, nothing distinct about this.

• PT

April 26, 2013 at 12:02 pm

Timi’s voice in itself is flavour distinct enough. Another thing to bear in mind when remaking a classic is to treat the original with respect and Timi has done a beautiful job with this.

6. Godsluv22

April 25, 2013 at 7:49 pm

Timi is a nice person with a great voice…I luv this song