I hear wedding bells!
Nigeria’s most popular contemporary saxophonist, Yemi Sax (real name Adeyemi Adeosun) has left the bachelor’s life behind. He ‘got down on one knee’ yesterday April 2 2013 at the Cold Stone Creamery Bar in Lekki and got up a fiancé to girlfriend, Shola Tayo Durojaiye.
He proposed in front of family and friends, and according to Linda Ikeji, he proposed from a note that reads thus:
“Today I look into your eyes to tell u this:
0. You are the true definition of love
1. You are the true definition of a good woman,
2. You’ve brought nothing but happiness to my life
3.Your love to me is more than anything in dis world
4. You are the apple of my eyes
5. I love you so very much Shola
6.I cherish you very much Shola
7. I love the way you love and take care of me not as a grown up man but as your baby
8. You’ve proven to me that real love still exists
9. You are beautiful from inside and also from outside
10. Words can not express the way I feel for you and I pray today that God almighty will crown your effort and always be with you everyday of your life.
11. Thanks for the joy, happiness, growth, fulfillment,
11. Please Please Please, Adeshola, with humbleness, with sincerity, with no pride, with love, with emotions, with respect and with joy from inside, mo fi oriade bee, I BEG YOU IN THE NAME OF GOD ALMIGHTY,WILL YOU PLEASE MARRY ME? so that this joy i feel from inside will be forever.”