Music

Wizkid’s Star Boy Entertainment Signs its First Act – “The Matter” Producer Maleek Berry

Onos

Wizkid

Remember when Wizkid announced he was starting his own record label, “Star Boy Entertainment”? Well, it’s official, as the newest music CEO on the block has signed his first act to the label, Maleek Berry.

Maleek Berry is a highly sought-after Nigerian producer based out in the UK and is responsible for such hits as Wizkid‘s “The Matter” & “Lagos To Soweto”, Wande Coal’s “My Way”, Davido‘s “Video” & “Enter The Centre” and most notably, Sinzu‘s “Carolina”.

Wizkid announced the big news via Twitter.

For more on Maleek Berry, {Watch his Documentary here}

Photo Credits: Instagram – Wizkidayo

"What do you really do for a living any way?", "Your face looks familiar. Was it on TV?" These questions follow me around everyday. Why don't you join them. Instagram | Twitter: @Onos_

1. KIKi

April 17, 2013 at 12:57 pm

Thumbs uP. StarBOY!more gRease tO uR elboW

2. yungbegate

April 17, 2013 at 2:18 pm

U doing agreat job niga wish u more day’s on earth nd mayGod b wit u nd niga don’t 4gt us we awaitin artiste help us also

3. Godslove22

April 17, 2013 at 5:19 pm

Awsomeeee..

4. ekelly

April 17, 2013 at 10:50 pm

tyt colab!

5. nellyboy

April 18, 2013 at 10:18 am

Its a gud one dough happy fr u my man….

6. Waiki

April 19, 2013 at 9:49 am

Congrats again Maleek. Amazing journey so far and the best is yet to come. x

7. LEOWIZZY

April 22, 2013 at 2:39 am

Star boy wizzy, if the label is in need of upcoming artiste i wud love to join ur label if given the oportunity, i am a hip hop and rnb singer from delta state, my song is in the net with title “dance azonto” by LEOWIZZY and am in need of sponsorship in my music career..pls do wel to consider me, dis is my number 08166368622 and my email [email protected]..thanks sir

8. lyrical miracle

April 25, 2013 at 10:21 am

u’re doing great man, m a rap artist nd i nid ur help cos i want 2 b sign into ur record label pls. my number z 07033220730. m waiting 4 ur reply sir.

9. GEEPEE

April 26, 2013 at 3:52 am

StarboyTeam GeepeeTeam

10. Fenzy

April 27, 2013 at 8:48 am

My guy i dont know what to say cus you are too much and ur video is making me go crazy we all love you stay my real guy i want to be like you and am pryn to Gad to help me thanks 4 starboy ent fenzy baby

11. LEOWIZZY

May 6, 2013 at 6:21 am

Starboy, am age 19 and i will be greatly honoured and hapi if u could consider me and sign me into ur label..to confirm listen and download my first song via hu.lk/leowizzy….contact me with 08166368622 and my email [email protected]……pls consider me cos i gat somuch more to offer..thankx

12. Emerald Fiberesima

May 13, 2013 at 1:15 am

Hello sir. I’m a girl & my stage name is Special Fibbson. I have a single & its [dancing song] very tight! I dont want to talk much. How can i get to you sir? Pls Contact me-08028301228 08033327450 facebook.. Emerald Fiberesima & on twitter.. @SpecialFibbson thank you

13. Emerald Fiberesima

May 13, 2013 at 1:24 am

Kudos to you mr Ayo. The sky is your starting point! I humbly wish to be under your label soon cuz i know very well that i’m good. Believe me [my single is very very tight] says everyone. Pls do well to contact me! Waiting for your feedback sir thanks

14. Manuel Issah

June 21, 2013 at 6:49 pm

Manuel Issah by Name. 15 by age. Akwaibom,Nigeria. Upcoming artist. Up for greatness. [email protected] 08093532378 08164175689

15. Chris don

July 6, 2013 at 12:07 pm

Helo star boy..A:K:A wizkid Ayo,am christian by name up coming artist from river state i like ur style i want to be like u..and also want to be part of Star boy ent.. U can contact me on [email protected] or call me 07061608050..thanks no le-le….

16. Josephine ogbuwa

July 13, 2013 at 11:32 am

Am very good on dancing, singin. You can contact me with +22966753589, +22968888036, +22997984188. Face book, josephine ogbuwa. 2go JAYELLE1. I speak french and english

17. Mathew

September 29, 2013 at 1:33 pm

I am hippop rara and singing i need some one to take my to de top starboy i am 19years old and my tell 07031882312 think u wiz wizkid

18. Mathew

September 29, 2013 at 1:49 pm

I am not de best god is de best wizkid wodup i now u we take me is be so log i want to be like u 13years old i am rapain sinse wizkid pls help me pls my tell 07031882312

19. lil ease

March 17, 2014 at 3:23 pm

its lil ease.thumbs up wizzy.u are talented,u can call my number,08124673637

20. El'Chris Urnkle Be

August 2, 2014 at 11:01 am

i’m 16 years, i’m a singer/rapper, I do the both perfectly by GOD’S grace, my probelm aint dedicating my time, I pratice almost 12hrs out of 24hrs, I hardly sleep at home, I’m always busy writing various songs, All i need right now Is a sponsor. Let me Go Straiqht to the point -I DON’T HAVE MONEY TO SPONSOR MYSELF talkless of hiring a manaqer, So that’s Just my probelm, I’m pleading to the world, Anybody reading this that’ can help me should do so, i’m tayad of povertyyy,tayad of d streets, I wana live a flashy life.. If u wana help me ‘YOU can add me up on facebook El’Chris Be| or 2go |Punkchris| or simply give me a call 08178802284, Thank’s & God bless, Pls don’t ignore, help me.

21. dlaunt